Street Fight

I train general self defense and boxing, but what is the best Street Fight technique in your opinion? I do clinching and elbows, but my main weapon is running away.

Discuss

Also no guns allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjoTySh0BqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the one where i kick you in the nuts and run away

do you train alone?

>no guns allowed
I don't live in england

i remember reading an article about bruce lee in a street fight, and he began by trying to repeatedly kick his opponent in the balls.

up close I d say biting and eye fish hooking would also be some LEET strats

Depends on the situation imo

Knife/gun = no effective defense, just run or give up your wallet if you're being mugged

1 on 1 streetfight = muay thai style lowkicks & clinchingand traditional boxing is best for this

against a boxer = low kicks and clinch knees

drunken fight = clinch, knee, sweep

based nut poster

Not most of the time, really hard to learn something unless you sparr imo

Isn't it really hard to fight with big boobs?

>Also no guns allowed

Move to somewhere where they are.

Well if you flash your tits at your opponent they might get distracted and you can suckerpunch them

Also OP here is BJJ worth getting into? Since I'm all about moving around and never going to the ground, is there even a point learning that since I can outpunch 90% of people ez mode?

If it's a live or die fight I have a concealed weapon I can deploy, especially good against knifes ofc kek. But that's not the point, most of knife fights are muggings, just give up your wallet bro.

Clinch knees?

You really think its that easy to hit the nuts? You know just standing in a fighting position might negate that, depending if orthodox or southpaw

>user imagine if this was your dick, it would snap right off!

Has fit fought a grill btw? Had a grill punch me (ofc grill punches do not hurt) so I shoved her to the ground. Really think just shoving them/grabbing them is far more neutralizing and worse than hitting them since they get shamed since all the recent feminazi womyn stronk as men bullshit. Didn't even get shit after for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QjoTySh0BqE

Increase your test brahs for the fight kek

1) Leave
2) Gun
3) Friends

Nobody will ever engage you in an elite level 1v1, no weapon match unless you're in an MMA setting. Street fights

ARE
NOT
FAIR

Don't train for it. Don't tempt fate. Just leave.

Foxy boxing.

My HS wrestling captain was the first girl to win a match in the history of national preps (largest HS wrestling tournament in the US) I practiced against her few times and felt awkward as fuck cause she was like a 9/10 too.

Double 9s confirm she was a legit 9, good grief, how did you stop yourself from getting boners? I would just "mistakenly" slipped of her bra or shorts. Accidents happen nomasayin

Not him but, you literally can't stop yourself from getting a boner. Wearing spandex/compression shorts is the only thing helping you not poke women you grapple with.