REMINDER: MANLETS ARE SUBHUMAN

REMINDER: MANLETS ARE SUBHUMAN

Someone shorter than you steal yo girl, OP?

>AMERICANS ARE SUBHUMAN

fixed that for u mr tyrone citizen of united states of manlets

you guys think mayweather is really 5'8", or is he more like 5'6"?

He's 5'5" iirc

>WHITE

>world's greatest fighter
>only tactic and skill is to hide, run away, and wait for the other guy to get worn out
no wonder boxing is a dead sport, who the fuck wants to watch or play that shitshow of a sport?

world's greatest boxer, yes. world's greatest fighter? kys

boxing is fighting
he is best boxing fighter
thus best fighter

were the corona girls pissing anyone else off during the fight?

>23 months since his last fight
>criticized for using the brains to win

Fighting is not all about punches. Shut the fuck up, illiterate. You know shit about boxing.

yes

manlet detected

>Fighting is not all about punches.
right
kicking, tackling, and grappling matter a lot if not more
too bad the pathetic "sport" of boxing doesn't allow that.

>what is defensive boxing

>defending running away and facing back to opponent because it is a "fighting strategy"

t. boxing fan

Which quality do you have that is preferred? Everyone that doesn't have it is subhuman

When did he run, you autistic fuckwit?

>boxing

fucking spare me, mayweather was notorious for playing the sport for points his whole career

crowds, illiterate or otherwise, are paying to watch people put themselves at risk and land damaging hits on their opponents

This is why boxing is dead, this is why a lot of other combat sports are dead or dying. Boxing just has the loudest armchair warriors.

is this the whole 3d perspective on 2d image crap that people cant understand?

nice b8 m8

And he could fuck both of those girls because he's rich as fuck.

Manlets make me physically sick

Why is boxing dominated by manlets?
Are manlets usually better at boxing the same way tall guys are better at basketball?
I'm a very tall guy, by the way.

lower center of grav. denser bones, generally wider.

Veeky Forums would like you to believe that tall == aesthetic and it might be true, but aesthetic deff not == powerful.

Combat sports tend favor reach more times than not. It's just that the weight class with the most action has been the middleweight and lower division over the Heavyweights lately.

That said Mayweather has freakish reach for someone 5'8" same with Conor at 5'9"

nothing of value was lost

only incels use words like subhuman and their opinion holds no value.
also dumb phoneposter, out

>his whole career

no, he wasnt, wasn't until he started moving up weight classes, breaking his hands, and fighting guys who outweighed him he started fighting much more defensive.

playing passively until the clock runs out is fucking gay dude and I will never acknowledge someone who plays the system instead of the sport as the greatest.

How tall is the girl on the left?
Like, non-meme height?

I'm 7'4", by the way.

>7'4"

manlet detected

What do you think is the manlet cutoff?
Ten feet?
No memes here, please.
I'm being serious about my height.