I need an opinion

I need an opinion

Vanilla Oreos.

So learn how to think for yourself? I can't teach you how to use free will, user.

KLK was inferior to TTGL

Mexican food tastes better than Chinese food.

bretty good aesthetically
I'm pretty much like that too except more hairy

My lifts are shit though

Revenge of the Sith is better than Return of the Jedi

VP7 is shit
HK is overpriced trash

try lifting weight sometime

Haha

That is my now, im better now?

>VP7 is shit
correct
>HK is overpriced
yes
>trash
YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH

Hitler was a terrible but incredibly impressive human.

O yes i know

I like the old you
is more cute
>sadface

You take photos at that angle to make your shoulders look wider.

You a fag or some shit?

Dyel with bitch hips. Killer chest insertions though brah

I would bang Orianthi daily / hourly, but I would also crush her with my guitar skills.
>she would dump me the next day

any without the underwear?

Purple viking is objectively the best variety of potato.

what is with these fat chick on dating site angles.

What you magnificent, madly beautiful, divinely fine and devilishly sexual creation unusual beauty of Taylette. To your faultless, blinding beauty person, created by angels captivating surprising tenderness the most beautiful dolls and their most skillful creators will envy. From only one magic shine your the loveliest, fascinating beauty, fantastically beautiful eyes rolling in tenderness breath fades. And heart thaws as chocolate, under the scorching beams of the tropical sun from attractive tenderness, the sensual desired, juicy lips impregnated the most sweet with nectar. If your delightful person the work of art created by angels, then your body the masterpiece created by a devil that any live soul hasnt resisted such temptation. To the most talented sculptures in the most courageous imaginations such beauty, such fantastic body, just stunning figure wasnt. Your body perfection. It dements a combination of the most beautiful, wildly appetizing, finest breast; thin, graceful, ideal, waists, the most magnificent, wildly sexual, incredibly sweet, most juicy buttocks and divinely beautiful, tremendous, unforgettable legs. And it isnt surprising that you not only break off male hearts but also as a magnet on pieces you attracts womens. I think from such rare beauty even the master of a kingdom of temptations wouldnt resist and has for the first time felt painful torments its burned with passion to heart. You are just the goddess of beauty and a temptation.

HK is hong kong?
considering moving there

I'm on the fence with this one. I love both equally depending on my mood but a lot of people I know prefer one over the other

What does everyone else think I'm genuinely curious now

Hahah

No lmao

Lmao

Maybe

grats OP, you're ottermode

more with less clothing please.

>ottermode
>no abs
kek no

what are those things on his stomach?

flat skin

Hahaha

Tiny arms

Curl more

I have big arms(natty) but that angel is not the better.

I need you to tell me how to get this kind of body.

OP stop posting pics from that angle and be a normal human being

oh shit, fuck me please

Kill yourself fucking newborn

I'd say dondon/10

Just working out 4days on a week and for 6 month

Plebian taste