I've been working out for the last two days and I'm not seeing any improvements. What's wrong with me?

I've been working out for the last two days and I'm not seeing any improvements. What's wrong with me?

you're retarded

hardgainer. you're literally fucked

Working your asshole out doesnt count.

I'm only feeling pain after working out

What's your routine?

Bad taste in shoes. It's terminal.

pull ups, push-ups, squats, dips, and crunches for two-and-a-half-hours

>two days
>improvements
Quality b8 right here

How many sets and reps?

Dude, stop. You need to do 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 sit ups, and run 10 km, EVERY SINGLE DAY

two sets of ten reps on the chest press

You just have to keep going for two weeks. That's how long it takes to get your body accustomed to working out. That's your first improvement.
The second improvement is getting slightly better lifts in a few weeks if you have a good program and eat enough and well.
The FINAL improvement after about 2 months of lifting is minor visible physical changes.

Ignore this troll
If you don't see an inch increase in two days you're a hard gainer and you'll need to do steroids to advance

you don't see progress in terms of days.

it takes weeks/months, depending on genetics, diet, exercise routine, intensity, and lifting background.

If I'm skinny-fat would I see improvements earlier than two months?

500 cals deficit and high protein intake

If i'm sore does that mean it's working?

Usually takes 5 or 6 days sometimes 12 but that depends on how your hormone metabolism protein synthesis levels are acting.

Gains will never show on days 7-11 so if you don't see any on day 6 check back at day 12.

use weights silly

I'm going to purchase a 40 pound one in a few weeks

>What's wrong with me?
You are a fucking loser. Also it takes longer than two days.

>meme crunches
enjoy your bubble belly and broken back

you should kill yourself