Tfw friends and coworkers have started saying im putting on a lot of weight (as in fat)

>tfw friends and coworkers have started saying im putting on a lot of weight (as in fat)

If only I could take off my shirt and show them my noob gains

Wear baggy clothes all the time, and wait for the opportunity to go to the beach or pool with them

maybe get better fitting clothes? or are you built fat? I'm built fat and look good with clothes on (Have a double chin like the dude in your pic)

They're right. You fell for the bulking meme. Stop now before it's too late. Unless you're planning to do a steroid cycle while cutting, you'll lose a lot of muscle when you finally decide to cut (and along the way, you'll likely realize you had a lot less muscle than you thought you did).

if you look like a fat sack o' shit with a shirt on it s only going to get worse without one.

What caloric surplus have you been running, and for how long?

I've been doing GOMAD along with a 1000+ caloric surplus for 3 months

wut

They are most likely right and you are most definitely delusional

please be trolling

kek do it user, take off your shirt for them next time they slander you, that'll show em

>I've been doing GOMAD along with a 1000+ caloric surplus for 3 months

please be real

This is correct. Ppl know what they see. Everyone can't be hating on you. They're right you're fat

>if you do things incorrectly you'll get bad results

Thanks brah

Bulk right cut right you'll steadily gain through the upcoming years.

>have you been drinking only milk
>you're supposed to eat food too user

>I think I've fucked up

This.

Oh man this is gonna be good

How much have your lifts gone up during that time?

>you'll lose a lot of muscle when you finally decide to cut
Or you don't do to a cut right off a bulk, like a retard.

The cycle is bulk to build mass -> reach goal weight, focus on building strength -> peak at strength, focus on keeping 85-90% of strength while dropping portion size -> reach goal weight and maintain lower weight.

The cycle isn't a few months long, it's close to a year for each part.

Don't listen to these nogainz spastic losers.

There is nothing wrong with milk or caloric surplus. They will continue to stagnate in all of their lifts and think that maintaining a mediocre musculature and low bf is superior to a masculine physique transformation