Is dark chocolate a meme?

Is dark chocolate a meme?

>the missing 5% is pure sugar

lmao

is there anything higher than 90?

i love this shit and put it in the freezer, a couple squares here and there are tasty.

Nah but the 90% is perfection anyway, each square has less than 3g of sugar, can even eat it on keto.

the amount of sugar isn't proportional to the % though, pretty sure the 85% has more sugar than the 75%

u can just eat twice the amount of regular chocolate and its the same as dark chocolate

If you mix it with grassfed butter and almonds you get these fat bombs that are extraordinary. When I was losing weight I used to make these with 100% chocolate

You guys eat this shit to? I fucking love the 90%.
I heard it raises test.

can you explain to me the difference between normal butter and grassfed? because it seems like a con

t. bulletproof coffee drinker

The other percent is usually pure sugar, my 85 par is 14 percent sugar
"סוכרים" is sugars btw

Ok so the grassfed has a lot better fats and more nutrients and shit then corn fed butter. You can notice this immensely in the flavor and color of the butter in solid form (yellow versus white). The fats in grassfed are like the ones in avocados, they help build cell walls or some garbage.

the 99%. if you're not eating this, you're basically eating sugar

I'm from new zealand and we don't really have white butter so maybe it's all grassfed for me? We also don't have orange cheese

Cocoa nibs

I eat 25g of 85% every day as pre-workout nutrition (I lift within an hour of waking up). 50g if it's a double workout day (spread 25g before lifting, 25g as a yummy snack) Started doing this about 8 months ago and this may be a meme but I'm in excellent health - have not been ill once and definitely feel like I have had a noticeable rise in test.

>1% sugar
>Fucking undisciplined waste of human potential

Is this real??? I've probably downed 100s of 90% blocks thinking it was the creme de la creme

Maybe, in the states at least all our butter is fed corn from our autistic government subsidies. You should check it out though, just in case. In the states we get grassfed imported from Ireland mostly, this one brand kerrygold. It's about double the price, but most supermen are upper middle class anyway so not a huge deal.

There are 100% bars but they're secret. You have to go to the baking isle and get "baking bars".

is käwe a meme?

I see only faggots here

pussy

Are you shitting me? Go to a choclatiers, they'll have plenty of 100% dark chocolate. Or are you talking Lindt specifically?

Regardless, pic related is my favourite dark chocolate.

I get that in op's pic for $1.30

The Lindt 85% is made with pure cocoa while the 90% and 99% are dutched processed.
I was a big fan of the 99%, but they basically remove the nutrient from it.

nu-male detected

Step your game up pussies.

Snort a line or two of the good stuff and it'll put some hair on your chest.

>110%

This is just getting fucking retarded.

I'm just going to go eat a Hershey's bar. You faggots keep arguing about dark chocolate.

I love you user!

>when the low-test nu-male cuck is mad that a darkie is banging his gf so he gets triggered by dark chocolate

literally just bought 2 bars of lindt 99%. only 2 grams of sugar in the entire bar. lotsa good fat and T fuel. you guys are plebs

There's a brand that advertises 99% but I can't wrap my head around how that could be true.

you guys are plebs having 100% dark chocolate is like having 100% pure coke, shits gunna burn your nose and smell like petrol you need to cut it
(assuming YOU get that which you don't)

>110%
>not 200%

lmao

You shouldn't always snort 100% chocolate, it's pretty hard on the nose.

Much better to heat up on a spoon and inject, or even smoke it.

Don't joke around bro, that shit is dangerous.

Apparently when they found the piano man last week they found a couple packets of this chocolate beside him.

Turns out he wasn't natty after all.

So dark it actually removes sugar from your system.

Nice.

>Lindt
How does it feel to have shit taste

that's my shit

Just went to buy lindt 85% from store to munch here at work cause of this thread. Some peanuts as well. Am I going to make it now ?

Lindt is the shit. I go between buying 85% and 90%.

Dark chocolate is a natural aphrodesiac amd os high in magnesium. Its guud :3

NZ dairy is pretty much all grass fed, with some supplementation from stuff like maize silage. It's not actually good for cows to eat 100% grass because it has more protein than they need and they end up pissing and shitting nitrates out which is fucking up our rivers and lakes

Baker's chocolate is 100% chocolate you fucking mongs

I have a few 100% cocoa

It's not good, really. i don't understand why anyone would eat that

80% is GOAT

My localfood store has the 99% version

Considering you should have no more than 25g of sugar a day (preferably 10g), it's a meme.

No, cacao is an excellent source of polyphenols like (-)epicatechin and proanthocyanidin.

Chocolate is for virgins.
Cacao is for Chads.

When they first started pushing this a few years ago, they said it would be good for yur cardiovascular system.
But if you are fat, smoke, or have any health problems, it's going to cause inflammation for you.
The poster above who said they eat it in the morning might be onto something though. It might be good when you first wake up..

100% tastes like eating medicine. Even 95% doesn't taste like chewing pills.

Mine too
It even comes in a golden package and with smaller portions.
I fuking love it.

You're not supposed to eat the whole bar in one sitting you fat cunt

lol