>about to break ATH
>No threads

Guess the weak handed faggots dropped out early

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XqxnPec
nuls.io/pdf/Nuls_whitepaper_en_V1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no threads

Did a little fudding earlier so I can accumulate more. Sorry, anons.

>people afraid of buying in since it's already +200%
>tfw they're still gonna buy at 400% because of fomo

Gave me a bit of a spook but I'm glad I held in

>$18M 24h volume

Yeah. Thanks, but no.

When are you pulling out? 20k?

You're too easy to spot and too obvious.

Got just shy of 1k of these for 30 cents yesterday. Thought it might have been a bad decision, I did no research besides see that it was Chinese. But damn, it has surpassed my expectations. Gonna hold this one for a while, I don't see it ever dropping to my buy in point

dont rely on biz for good info. pnd here discord.gg/XqxnPec

Dude I admit I picked some up yesterday but there's no need to "HODL" forever and get JUSTed. This is a shit-tier project let's be honest with ourselves. Ride the wave and get the hell off.

I'm not heavily invested into it, so I think I'll just take the risk and hold it for a few days. Don't mind missing the top.

This is gonna dump to null.

mooning hard? more like double top!

i bought literally every dip :D
so happy rght now

but did you sell every peak?

It won't stop.. it just keeps mooning over and over after every dip. BUY NULS. BUY AND HOLD NULS

Is it gunnah appen!?

there's a wallet with over 2mil nuls, wtf, who the shit has 5% of the market

probably binance

I can't wait to see all the dumb faggots who fell for this lose all their money

We blockfolio now

this is going to moon hard later tonight when asia is trading, get in now and set ur sell orders for good gains boys. don't stay poor forever

DIP MOTHERFUCKER

The white paper is a bit cringy, but the concepts are there and very good. I understand the whitepaper is only the beta (in english) and for someone who is not from asia, reading about upgrades called ice / water / steam might seem strange haha, The project is very sound, and the tech behind it is beutifull. I bought in at 15500 Sats, and i will hold this for a couple of years. If it succeeds, which given the current chinese ecosystem i don't see many problems of it doing, this will be a very valuable and good coin. You wil also be able to sell the coins without using an exchange, since the coins are really needed for the system to work (companies will require the to pay fees for running their custom blokcchains etc.). I like it :) (I bought 9000)

any one can translate?

>he didn't buy in at 0.30

Are we expecting another pump? It feels like all of Veeky Forums left during the last pump

This is the dip

free money by investing NULS

Here comes the crash boys

Yeah right take your FUD bullshit somewhere that deserves it, don't trick anons into not getting into NULS when they should be adding as much as possible.

My hands are getting weak

do you guys not see the double top. this project won't have a final product for five years. take your profits and get out. this is the sad truth of the crypto game, anyone that's gonna make it has already sold

they should be. do you people have no memory at all?

fud

All in at 15000. Should I sell now and take the loss?

No why would you sell at a loss that's retarded. Average down bro add more.

I fucking bought at 10000 and 15000. What the fuck. I'm fucking hoping the chinks will pump this again

Average down. Add more at a lower price. It's going to skyrocket all week

>about to break ATH
Wow you really got me interested in buying a coin near it's ATH. It's my painful fetish.

shhhh

fake sell walls all day

It'll climb above like the last two days in a row. Smart money is on buying and holding for the week.

Did it reach $2 yet?

shit looks like it's about to push low on Binance

I'm all in at 15000 I'm getting just so fucking hard.

> airdropped 40% of supply to pajeet

for that reason, I'm out

source?

Don't be silly. It is going down. Confirmed PUMP and DUMP.

their fucking whitepaper, kek

>smart money is on buying and holding for the week
I admire your commitment but smart money jumped in the other night already sub $0.30 (0.30 was the normie entry point), swing traded it on NULS/BNB then swing traded it on NULS/BTC
>7300 sats to 17800
>17800 to 10000
>10000 to 16000
then the volume died

nuls.io/pdf/Nuls_whitepaper_en_V1.0.pdf
It's a 5 minute reading.

No smart money just woke up after a wonderful nights sleep. I told you I was going to sleep on this and not selling until $5. NO FUCKING BRAKES