Natty

I feel like its almost impossible to gain muscle natty, without putting on twice the fat at the same time. Thoughts?

>Thoughts
manlet

Welcome to natty lifting.
Basically everyone big is/has been roiding (including me)

Is this you op? I'm about 170lbs and the same body fat as you if not a bit less? How did u cut? I'm going for my first cut in December looking to see my abs for the first time in my life? How many lbs u think I'll have to lose? I'd happily look like you cut

neck theory BTFO

If you go for a quick and dirty bulk, you're gonna get fat. I bulk at 400kcal surplus, which gives me plenty of room(up to 100g protein/carbs) in my diet and lean gains.

It takes more time and being strict with your diet. Trade off is that you don't fuck up your natural hormones and die at 46 from heart failure

I think I've done alright for a natty

Shoulders kinda small, abs prob look better in better lighting, you've done okay.
What's your stats and what do u weigh?

Twice the fat? Not really. But yes it's impossible to gain without calorie surplus. Even juicers won't gain much without calorie surplus, they just gain more and can drop fat slightly easier

If truly natty not bad. I think you'd look decent after a cut.

Dude wasn't even that dry in the first one. Permabulk mode within a year guaranteed

you are correct, once you've been lifting a while even at a really small surplus of most of it goes to fat

fortunately cutting fat is fucking easy, while putting on muscle is very hard

6'4 230lbs

Is that you? The after pic has better looking shoulders, and the body in general looks more proportionate bc now you don't have chicken legs (even if the gain is just fat, it still looks better)

>over 1lb per week

Ok lmao

shoulders natty are tough as fuck
any tips

I've always found my shoulders and chest grow with next to no effort compared to everything else. Especially my arms and calves. Seriously, I used to bench but all I do for my chest now is weighted dips and flys and it is still growing faster than everything else.

objectively wrong

As for tips, bench and dips started my shoulders, but OHP, barbell shrugs and lateral raises on arm day are making them explode for me

More like
>gaining more than 2lb a month without getting fat
>natty

pick one

Nah senpai he's juicy don't cut down and look like a twink

yep, same here. i rest my chest for 1 or 2 weeks to stop it from growing to much. my bench is shit compared to my dl/squat, but my pecs/shoulders are huge compared to my legs.

kettlebells

Dude, fuck legs. Don't fall for the memers here who are afraid of decent upper bodies because it will attract female attention. Do calf raises and leg etc, but keep attention focused where it shows. Chicks will glance at your legs but stare at your arms, and ass in some cases.