Sex and Fitness

Finally lost my virginity lads

Tell me about the sloots you've gotten due to swoleness

>Still a virgin but don't want my first time to be just a fling.
Am I being too up tight?

Depends. How old are you?

Excited to graduate high school next year, lads? I'm proud of you. Good you started lifting early.

Absolutely

Why should it matter? I personally went halfway with mine. I developed a bit of a connection prior to fucking her. We make out in bed for a while fuck like crazy then pillow talk and cuddle in between fucking.

It doesn't just have to be a hole.

If you haven't lost your virginity in highschool then your only option is to lose virginity to a used up cum dumpster because you won't find a girl above the age of 19 who hasn't taken 100 cocks inside her already

Sad way to see things. Don't let bitterness take over, sex can be so much more.

Sex becomes less "special" with the amount of times you've had it.

That's why if you're a virgin and the girl you're fucking already had 100 cocks inside her it's not special for her. And if it's for her then how can it be for you.

out of 100 men how many do you really think have strong sex drives and well sized dicks that give her foreplay and intense passionate love making for over an hour?
maybe 5% at best, if its not special for her then make it special how can you just give up so easily?

What makes you think I have a well sized dick?

kys incel

>had amazing date with girl
>she's ridiculously cute and fun to talk to
>wind up at my place and start making out
>"I had been waiting for you to do that all night user"
>get her on the bed and she stops me
>I have to tell you something
>4 years ago she was drugged and raped, and as a result contracted genital herpes
>she's on meds to suppress it and insists on every precaution, but as a result she only has sex with people she's in a serious relationship with
Well fuck me. I like this girl and I appreciate her being so honest but I'm a bit scared for my dick.

>be me
>usually spend hour or more just rugmunchin
>if i cum i get instaboner from rugmunchin
>7,5"x5,5"

Oh well.jpg

I'm 18

my condolences

>I got herpes because of - sob story

Yeah nah m8 it's an embellished lie.

If she just said "I have the herpes so wear protection"

>That feel when you just want to mindbreak latina cuties and hear them screaming "papi~"
>When all you got is a bunch of niggers and country bumpkins
h e l p

I was in literally the same situation a month ago. The risks are low if she has no symptoms. The girl I got with hadn't had symptoms in 4 years since she got it.
We fucked a bunch with protection, and a few times without.

Her ex had unprotected sex with her for 2 years and didn't get it.

Use protection, and you'll likely be fine. Don't touch her if you have broken skin or if she's got physical symptoms

Remember that you can get it on your mouth, but that's even more rare.

I'm sad I don't get to fuck this girl anymore. We still share a bed occasionally, but we don't touch. It feels inevitable that we'll fuck again some day, but who know when that will be

>you won't find a girl above the age of 19 who hasn't taken 100 cocks inside her already
that isn't true, most women

Almost every girl is a turboslut or pretty ugly personality wise. Depressed girls tend to be less of sluts, but they also just care less about everything.

>meet a nice grill
>spend time with her
>tell her im into lifting
>she wants come gym with me

help guys, what to do in this situation

only 1 rep maxes?

>wanting obese womanlets on your dick

tell her to fuck of
women are gains goblins
never forghetti

i dont
thats why no sex
and no friends
totally not related.

you just said you wanted to fuck latinas you faggot

doesn't matter, just fuck a prostitute you faggot

no i want to fuck sombra not brown hobgoblins

>4 years ago she was drugged and raped, and as a result contracted genital herpes
>implying its a rape even if you later regret it
nah bro, dont go for it

>We still share a bed occasionally, but we don't touch
When did you marry?

Hypertrophy.