youtu.be/NEwUeZo5PwY
youtube.com/watch?v=-1kd0IZjEFw
youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHP0Nd72s10
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chanel is a 10/10

SPOILER ALERT:

The white powder was pre workout supp, he snorted it because he thought it acted faster than just injecting it

5 SCOOPS C'MON

I'm calling bullshit on that one because he would be getting nosebleeds all the time if he did that. The kind of shit that goes into pre workout would fuck up your nasal passages, especially doing some every day like he would

That's totally true

Lots of fitness celebs do that, rich is exactly the type to do it too

I've done it myself, god it's terrible, but I can see him doing that

probably not a straight preworkout, but some supps that he's take as a preworkout in powder form

he has snorted mutant in the past
i thought it was just a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=INgHcoRcCdQ

Fuck.

Is there a photo of a coffin?

>all that damage control

Hopefully Genova is next

>not slapping retards
>thinking youll ever be big

Was he natty?

yes
youtu.be/EK28w0Ze6E4?t=386

Posting Rich

youtu.be/NEwUeZo5PwY

Of course he was !
>5 SCOOPS

Yes.

105% yes

did he have 2 companies? mutant and 5%?

Mutant wasn't his company, he just worked for them.

so have any of you guys try snorting pre-workout? i never thought of that before

>being there with Rich in the last moments before he went into the coma
>being the last person who he saw before he died
THIS MAKES ME SO DEPRESSED WHEN IT REALLY SHOULDN'T
on the funny side
I should give the snorting thing a try. I could easily snort my whey protein powder for HUGE gains

>please make him proud, and please continue on with his legacy
>RIP Rich

youtube.com/watch?v=-1kd0IZjEFw

CMON GODDAMMIT

youtube.com/watch?v=INgHcoRcCdQ

sorry wrong link

I mean I can believe it he snorted it.

Like she said, Rich was a troll guy himself.

Dude was driving with no car license tab to court for a hearing for driving without car license tab.

while eating meatballs and streering with his knee ON TOP of getting busted for eating a cookie

If she lifted she could have caught him when he fell back...

yup, great mojo

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM

Man... Shit like that makes me miss him haha he was awesome

he was gone before the hit on the head

the nattiest

I did it once with a buddy for a laugh and it was hideous.

All joking aside if Genova drops dead I wouldn't be surprised at all. He takes an insane amount of caffeine. He mentions in a video he had to go to hospital to be fed beta blockers because 'he almost died'. Of course the comment was ignored as another lie but it totally makes sense.

Shit thought I had it saved anyone have the 'most lightweights have 2 scoops, the max is meant to be 4 but fuck it I'm doing 5' vid from his mutant days?

He's also shovelled in handfuls of orals and probably has no idea what the correct dosage is or how to counter-act the side effects

if you're not willing to snort lines of 51/50 and do 8 hour arm workouts then you're not willing to do whatever it takes

are her titties natty?

>I think he's having sleep apnea

you know how sleep apnea makes you pass out standing up and collapse onto the floor yeah?

Was hoping they would conduct an autopsy but realized no scalpel is sharp enough to pierce Rich's protective muscle armor.

him and zyzz both had sleep apnea man, thank god im getting the jaw surgery

>my boyfriend who is known for guzzlings gallons of steroids and eating 20 meals a deal passes out
>lol he's just passed out its all good

>GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODAMNIT ITS TIME TO GET BIIIIIIG!!!!

:*(

so does Lenny, fuck he even has to sleep sitting

this one makes me tear up

where's this from?

He had a good heart, even all the shit he did to it with steroids he still had a good heart.

It's real footage when he descended from Heaven for the first time

What does it matter if he did some extra recreational drugs. Dude was open and clear about all the shit he took. ALL of which are unhealthy. Didn't he admit to taking HGH for a decade straight? Don't you fools know how damaging that is to the body? Not to mention he was carrying around all that fucking weight....Dude was jacked as fuck though. Honestly he looked fucking GREAT maybe 10 years ago. Its a shame he wanted to get bigger and bigger though...rich had a great physique .Some things I don't appreciate about him though are his willingness to shill roids and shit...impressionable kids idolize him and are jumping on cycles like idiots just because he says he does it

I wonder if Rich called them scoops

jajajaja

You think Rich would only settle for 2 scoops?

he always said don't do roids on his videos and shit. at least since I knew of him. He knew what he was risking, and often said not to take the same risks as him.

shit tears me up man. seeing woman grieve like this just kills me

she really cared, that was no act man. at least rich had a good girl by his side in his last days

youtube.com/watch?v=RHP0Nd72s10

Yes, and very few know this but he was also a vegan

I haven't watched Delray Misfits in many months. Is there proof of him roiding?

He was a raw vegan you fucking idiot

I've got enough time to hit gym 3 hours a day like rich, should i start doing so?

Wtf he snorted mutant Preworkout? I remember him drinking his pwo shakes and shit

>tfw when rich piana will never help me do a pull up

if you do roids

obvi he wasnt snorting pre workout LOLOL fucking BS, new girl, new vices, this bitch prly likes coke and was having some fun with Rich's money

I lost it at the part where she said she watched his favorite movies with him while he was in his coma. Fuck those feels.

God I miss him

SNORTING THE PRE-WORKOUT TO CONFUSE THE BODY. RIGHT BABE?

Rest in Peach Rich Piano

Oh shit he died?
I thought he was still in a coma

not good enough

I used to watch his videos getting bigger by the day when i first started lifting, used to watch it in the morning for the motivation and i always went gym.

It's been about a year now, still going strong.

I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.

“You need to be aware, educated, and willing to do whatever it takes to remain healthy and keep the body healthy. Remember this is longevity. We want to be doing this in our 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s,” he continued. “I’ll be doing this for the rest of my life. … It’s important for me to live a long life.”

Rest in peace bro.

Shit :'(

>see tribute video to Rich
>start watching it
>well made, great way to honor him
>at the end there's a record player playing the natty anthem
>suddenly start bawling my eyes out crying onto my desk
>am a dyel and haven't lifted in months
>haven't posted on Veeky Forums in months either
>contemplating rereading the sticky and hopping back on the fitness saddle again
Wasn't expecting to have a significant emotional reaction to his death. Last year I'd watch his videos when I was still trying to make it, then life happened, became a sadcunt and then I hear about the news and it all comes flooding back to me.
Guess it's high time I unfuck my shit, if nothing else but to honor and preserve Rich's mentality and motivational energy. Whatever it takes.

"Mass can neither be created nor destroyed, although it may be rearranged in space, or the entities associated with it may be changed in form"

Ever he shall be, eternal.

Goodnight sweet prince

The Greatest Story Never Told

clean your room.

god damn

we should reach out to Chanel and tell her she did everything right

this is fucking heartbreaking :(

fuck dude i'm crying at work. poor thing.

Rep in Paradise rich piana

Same bro i felt like a pussy but he was a good dude. I used to watch those 2 scoops parady videos all the time. His tribute was the best one i saw

link to said video?

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo

Not that guy, but I think he means this one.

you are a fucking faggot dude.

Who else is gonna tell their kids richs' legacy

lmfao

>the virgin detached cynicism

t. Chad New Sincerity

GOOOOOOOOOD FUCKING MOURNING

he was a youtuber that got famous for shilling protein powder and looking like a fucking weirdo synthol freak. if you are legitimately mourning his passing like he was some inspirational figure, you're a faggot

Look at sara the Icelandic sluts instagram. Something tells me she is going to want a big piece of that rich piana pie, truly disgusting.

he was a funny and gregarious man who was passionate about bodybuilding and provided endless hours of entertainment for free

he will be sincerely i.e. unironically missed

p.s. cynicism and naivete are not mutually exclusive, brainlet.

>p.s. cynicism and naivete are not mutually exclusive, brainlet.
what the fuck are you talking about lol. bringing up a totally irrelevant topic to distract from rich's dead cock which you've been sucking

i know it doesn't make sense to you now but one day it will

lol def weird watching his videos after his death. those eyes man. dude looks like a white walker lmao

scooby reigns supreme

I remember the video where he got a flat tire on his fucking Masarati and he didn't want to wait so he just drove it all the way home and totally fucked up his wheels and axle. Like who the fuck does that?