Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7dyqPe4NM
youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=INgHcoRcCdQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine
youtube.com/watch?v=4FT0NQ5cFmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this video is abit too detailed desu.

Do you think you faggots could stop spamming the board with this shit? I didn't give a fuck about this retard while he was alive and find that I care even less now. Fuck off.

kek
u jelly breh

Is she a lying snake or legit?

"want to do this for richie, his family, everyone that loved him" yeah right... You are doing this for your personal gain bich

I wouldn't be so harsh m8.

Gee, it's weird posting on a no flag board...

think she is genuine
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7dyqPe4NM

>Snorting his preworkout
I doesnt matter what you think about the piano man but you really have to give it to him about the whatever it takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5QPjfJ7Vo
RICH COME BACK GODDAMNIT :'(

>trying to mantain his legacy.
>clear his name.
>all from the person who loved you and stood by you in the final hours.
Obviously youre just a edgy wizard who has never ever been loved.

This

>RICH COME BACK GODDAMNIT :'(

Stop, don;t do this to me

He is gone, I have lost a lot of people but Rich is different

>one day you may

ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK AND I HAVENT SEEN THE VIDEO WHERE RICK POOPS OUT AND TELLS US ALL HES JUST KIDDING WHEN ARE THEY PUTTING IT OUT

>snorting pre
Jesus thats hardcore

Go back to your vegan general you estrogen fueled cretin.

>still waiting for that GOOOD FUCKING MORNING

Legit, the way she tried to talk or slightly avoid the subject, but kept stuttering and almost beggining to tear up, you can't fake that. She always seemed pretty genuine in the videos.

This was really sad. None of us still cant belive he is truly gone.

Why do people like you always wanna see the worst in people? She isn't an Oscar winning actress. She's definitely distraught

Cocaine just sounds so much better now. You know his fanboys are breaking out lines of pre workout al-fuckin-ready God damnit

Eat my fucking dick, assholes. I'm just saying what everyone else is silently thinking about this dead waste of space and his bimbo girlfriend.

Going to snort my next pre workout in honour of Rich

I suppose that concludes the saga of Rich Piana.

Sad to see him go. Sad to see she had to go through all of that.
It's easy to mock it or judge the sincerity of it all, but just wait until you lose someone you hold dear. You'll understand then.

He wasn't a role-model to me, but he did inspire me to do better.

Thanks, Rich. RIP.

This post is retarded, but I'll play along: What would be the personal gain taken from this?

>snorted his "preworkout"
>20 steroid bottles isn't a lot
ahahah

you think this whore would suck a dick for $400?

Rip. Actually great of her to make this video this way. Piana did a lot of dumb shit, but she is right about him being inspiring in his own way. Lets continue his legacy anons.

She seems genuine, but there's still something missing about why he died.

Okay so piano died not because he snorted coke but because he snorted his preworkout.
i figure he had like over 5 scoops and overdosed.

She is actually surprisingly articulate

He left humanity behind for the last time. I am going to miss watching fresh Rich videos and scrolling through the comment section laughing the entire way through. This one hurts bad.

GOOD FUCKING MORNING 4 SCOOPS EVERY DAY BRO REALLY FEELING THAT PREWORKOUT NOW I'M PUMPED BRO

8 hour arm workout today to commemorate him. Kill it YEAH

but if i start it now it's gonna be 2 am when it ends.

It's the summer crowd that stuck around. Before Summer everyone here thought Rich was a huge ass joke and made fun of his Synthol shit, now people unironically carea bout him lol. It's quite amusing to be honest.

Lest we forget she was stealing money from his accounts and sending it back to her country. That's why they broke up. This is a ploy to cement herself in the eyes of the public as the heiress to his fortune.

Bigger by the day was the ultimate fitnesskino. The channel hasn't been as good since.

That was Sara

Damn, we all knew the guy was just a living meme, but still, its pretty sad to see him go. I'm not going to say I was inspired or any cliched shit like that, but its weird coming to the end of an era so quickly like that, I'm just annoyed that everyone seems to be unable to give a straight-up answer on how he passed away.

>people in the comments mocking her and claiming she killed Rich

ehhhh I'm all for memes and shit but thats kinda fucked up

this right here, new lifting advice CMON GODDAMIT

You really shouldn't start lifting weights until you're at least in high school, come back then.

>boogie gets to live
>/ourguy/ dies a shitty death
[BAD TIMELINE]

I didn't even realize that was Chanel I stopped watching Rich after the divorce ignore my retarded post plz.

U had a secret meeting about what the whole of fit thinks about rich then ?
Why was is not invited

watch the Sarah green card video he admits sarah got him into recreational drugs

rip rich you were a man who left humanity behind although maybe he was just to broken of a man to live like one of us anymore, his one flaw was that he chose to love

Greece?

because they are miserable people themselves and only have negative thoughts.

I-It is

>My former routine
>Wake up early sunday morning
>Cup of coffee, and turn on the big screen
>Watch latest videos from Rich
>Watch latest fitness videos
>WTF
>He is pretty much gone now, you will not wake up and have Rich scream good fucking morning god damn it

Uhhh

"steroid bottles"

They are probably just gear he has laying around for long term use. You plan your cycles out, you don't want to end up without proper gear in the middle of a cycle...

You guys know what this means right?

If he wasn't actually doing rec drugs at the time and died from "falling asleep"

The guy had a bad stroke or heart failure and hit his head on the way down = bad concussion with all the weight that he must have dropped

Well, preworkout is pretty fucking pointless anyway. Might as well just yolo it and get caffeine pills, crush them up and snort them and chase it with a protein shake with creatine. Gonna be cheaper too

Wow, been away from Veeky Forums for a while and thought I'd see what you guys were up to, legit thought this was a joke at first.

>tfw unironically enjoyed the bigger by the day series
>tfw going to actually do an 8 hour arm workout this weekend.

I know he'll be watching me from planet mutant.

He most likely died because of massive ventricular hypertrophy. Drugs might have triggered it but his death really should be chalked up to steroid abuse.

holeup... snorting pre-workouts actually work?

WIll Mkaelus - 2 Scoops make a parody of this video?

he did a tribute as the good human being he is

Jokes aside, she nailed the video. Gained my respect atleast

Strange timing too, he goes to that health clinic, says he wants to lose a bunch of weight, claims he's only eating 1 protein meal per day

then dies

I wonder what happened for him to suddenly want to lose 50lbs and eat less protein meals

virtue signalling

Powerful stuff. He was lucky to have a relationship like that in his life.

That ending was fucking sad GODAMMIT

You fucking stupid or something? You could be storing a years worth of gear, or even more. What about the number of vials gives you any kind of hint over what timespan they were to be used.

Probably not. His channel slowly went from mocking/parody rich to now kinda respecting him.

Stuff you snort up goes straight to the bloodstream and it goes directly to your brain ( look up danger triangle ) That's why cocaine gives you a very fast and powerfull hit.

Doesn't work with all substances as some are too big to penentrate the thin lining of your nose.

>Twf rich piana's mental powers have induced stockholm symptom-like following on a chinese waifu-picture board.

very sad, rip

>>where is supermang?
I killed him and banished him to twitch where he lives out his days as a lol streamer (seriously)

>Well, preworkout is pretty fucking pointless anyway
Actual, proper pre-workout is literally amphetamine analogs that haven't been banned yet. DMAA, AMP, whatever they're using now.

there is a song that says that love is watching someone die
that video hit hard, and I am really sorry for Chanel

whatever it takes

Tfw idiots here can't read between the lines of 'snorting his pre-workout' i snort mine too is called bootang

Is she stealing his gains even after his passing?

holy fuck what a mad man

That was a nice speech. I'm afraid Sara is going to inherit all of Rich's shit though.

Feels incredibly defensive and acted. Something is definitely not genuine here.

They are not married and have no children, so unless Rich has something in his will about her, in most cases, she will be able to get a dime of rich's inheritance.

> (You)
>youtube.com/watch?v=INgHcoRcCdQ
Tfw he snorted a line of bootang in the vid
At same time gets morons to sniff pre-workout
Tfw he called coke pre-workout so he never really lied

What personal gain is there you retard? They seemed very happy and were together 24/7, no one deserves such fate.

Sure he was a steroid/synthol/growth hormone/whatever else freak but he was a genuinely nice guy, helped out many people, and insipired hundreds of thousands of people into fitness. He was very involved in bodybuilding community. Sure he had some beef with some people but that can happen to anyone. No matter what you do you can't please everyone. You shouldn't be so judgmental desu.

b a i t

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

dmaa is available as a nasal spray so not that crazy that he would snort it

if you are going that route however it seems like someone with money and connections like rich would just do real drugs

Jej

Lmfao

Holy shit this dude finally died? Do they know what actually caused it?

I watched one video recently, he seemed to have lost it, more than usual. Broke up with the plastic Norwegian woman and left LA for
>Florida

Was it an OD/suicide?

when you get away with blasting grams of gear and doing mountains of coke.. you feel like you can get away with it forever.

rip piana

I have sleep heart attacks too

they've gotten really bad and I'm afraid for my life every night. I only use nicotine

>Implying whores aren't in it for the money

who gives a shit about rich piano

this is what we should be discussing
youtube.com/watch?v=4FT0NQ5cFmY

>tfw no big titted gf to cry and make a video about me after i die

>gotta confuse the fans, right babe?

Channel has some nice legs and titties desu.