Veeky Forums BTFO!

Veeky Forums BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the idea of parents buying fast food for the whole family makes me really fucking depressed

Fake. Saged

once a week is fine IMO. my parents would take us out to eat or bring food every sunday. every other day we had homecooked meals (based mom). also we were really active in sports so we're all still in shape

OP's image is b8, btw.

>$4.50 per big mac
>$2.50 per med fry
>$1.27 for the cheese burger,
>$3 for 6 tendies
>$1.90 per small fry
>$1 per drink not part of a meal

If math is correct top is $26.07

Sad but true.

>eating fast food

Do Americans seriously do this? I thought it was just a trope.

Inauthentic and Homosexual

You can buy the ingredients for that salad for 5 bucks and make 5 salads out of it.

that mcdonalds meal would run you >$20 where i live

the burger you get for $1 looks nothing like that

>a few potatoes
>3 bucks

$3 for a bell pepper? Bullshit they are 68c here

Is this a meme or what? Last tie I went in maccies it was about £5 for a big mac meal. That was a few years ago as well.

Lmao the first price is for the 3rd, 3rd price goes on the 2nd, and then the most expensive one is for the the fast food. Took me like 30 seconds to do the math.

its an intentionally misleading propaganda piece designed to make us give want to give more money for food stamp programs

this picture is perfect

Prices are retarded in America for some reason. Vegetables, fruit etc. are retardedly expensive while meat is super cheap.

In nearly all non third-world countries you can buy your vegetables and fruits for normal prices compared to the other foods. Just goes to show how America actually is not a first world country, if most of you're inhabitants can't afford fruits and vegetables.

yes. tropes exist for reasons

>this meme again

youtube.com/watch?v=VpPDVqMltx8

fake and gay

That amount of McDonald's would not cost under $10. Who are they trying to kid?