This fucking thread

This fucking thread

twitter.com/tabriamajors/status/902595304951865345

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tabriamajors/status/902595304951865345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all those thick black bitches

>200+ for a woman

Holy fucking shit. How. I'm 5'9 sitting at about 165 and I'm struggling eating 3,500 calories to get to 170. How the fuck do they maintain this without having any knowledge of calories in/calories out

For real. I'm 198 at 5'11, I bench 330 for reps, I squat and DL lmao5plate for reps. I can't even imagine how much blubber there is on their bodies. And they're fucking proud of this shit. America needs to end. It's nothing but degeneracy and decadence at this point.

>twitter.com/tabriamajors/status/902595304951865345
How do they do it? I would have to make a deliberate effort over many months to get that fat. Do they just eat tons of garbage and never really move much?

Hit the nail right on the head. Then they pat themselves on the back because they hate themselves

>Do they just eat tons of garbage and never really move much?

Pretty much. Instagram taught me the true nature of women. All they do, all they dream of doing is to sit around at the beach or a bar and take selfies. That's it. That's all they "do" every fucking day. They have not hobbies, they don't enjoy doing anything that involves movement. The only difference between the fat ones and the thin ones is that the latter group doesn't over-eat.

5'10 at around 186 atm. I have been a shut in 12+ hrs a day gamer who eats frozen food and other shit all day for months and have never ever been over 200, closest I've gotten was like 195 or so (still had my noob gains) and felt fat as fuck. Must take dedication to become such a big bitch.

I agree with your post but I think the majority of their time is spent pissing away time on Netflix. Women don't have hobbies. Granted, I piss away tons of time on Veeky Forums, but I'm trying to work on it.

black guy here, every woman in my family is fat no exceptions

>Do they just eat tons of garbage and never really move much?
Yes. They think that being big is attractive (they call themselves "queens" and "baddies"; the delusion is real) and exercise is a foreign concept to them.

and my mom wonders why I go for white girls lmao

I haven't eaten McDonalds-tier fast food since in forever, but I tend to forget that black chicks like this probably live off that shit. Women have some weird fixation with their chicken nuggets so eating those constantly would probably get you to a pretty big size

hit 204 today at 5'8 around 15% bf

Its because the average black dude likes fat women, fat white women more specifically

>struggling eating 3,500 calories
Nigger that's my diet right now and it's piss easy. Are you aware that 3 scoops of whey and 4.5 cups of whole milk (so basically one scoop + one glass of milk three times a day) is almost 1,000 on its own and over 90 grams of protein? What are you doing?

Black girl here. My highest weight ever was 130. And even then I felt disgusting.

I come from a pretty fit family that idolizes soccer and track/field. If anyone (especially females) were to cross over to 200 lbs, they would be shamed and bullied into losing weight.

Americans need to stop feeding into this body positivity bullshit. Grow some balls and call a fat bitch fat, stop coddling these lard asses. If there's one thing I know from being bullied by black guys and girls about how petite I am, is that calling em fat usually shuts them right up.

Most black guys have very low standards, I've never understood it but whatever. After getting Veeky Forums I can't understand any obsession with chubby/"thick" girls- they look terrible naked.

I live in a small city in Canada that only recently received it first batch of nigs because our immigration minister was literally born in Somalia and our PM is a cuck.

One of the first ones I saw out in public was pulling along with him (he had one of those kids strollers attached to his bike) a few little niglets and then I saw pulling up the rear was this easily 250+ white whale who had managed to get herself on a bike somehow. I audibly keked, I had never seen the meme irl.

Please dear god, someone save all those pics and post an Imgur of it.

I agree with you that it's usually easy. It's difficult right now because of my schedule and I have to wolf down huge calories in one sitting before I leave and I'm at school the whole day. While I'm there, I snack on almonds. I'm getting there though. Good luck brah

Nobodoy watches Netflix where I'm from, everyone just pirates everything (Slavland), but I get what you're saying. Still, every semi-hot girl I know has been posting pics and videos of themselves either whoring themselves out at the beach, at a club, or drinking coffee somewhere. There's literally nothing else they post. Every day, all day, this is what they do.

>5'8
>204
>15%

Now, either you're not natty or you're way over 15%.

YAAASS

98 lb male here
Fucking kill me

serious user. i am 20 years old, been working out since 14 seriously since 17, wrestled in hs at 152 (graduated at 17). i basically eat everything i can and drink almost a gallon of milk a day, no supps or proton shakes etc. goal is 225. i dont eat sweets or candy, nothing like that. just turned 20 too

Are you 5'0''? Prime boipucci material

Good candidate for Jar of Peanut Butter a Day

also i do not always weigh 200+, yesterday my lowest was 198, so i fluctuate around 200. just hit it recently so now i am slightly counting macros and calories cuz i wasn't before

most women are insanely fake. Like snapchatting a picture of the game of thrones intro with #winteriscoming, fake.

I'm not doubting your weight, I'm doubting your bf%.

ez

Is this a guide on how to get diabetes?

Blacks as a whole have low mate-selection standards (male and female).

It's not apparent if it has always been this way, but modern American blacks act this way.
Honestly, mate selection seems to be something that is relegated to class more than anything.

High class blacks are selective and low class white are not.

This explains why previous generations of AA's how low rates of divorce and out-of-wedlock births along with the disgenics that followed the change in low mate-selectivity

if you're below 5'9 just give up and become a trap

i cant take a pic rn but i look like frank mir if he was 5'8, and idk what his bf is but he has his top 4 abs like me

Op mad he's not in the 200+ club

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god.

I'm sure those are flattering angles, but all the manlets and skeletors in this thread condemning her are deluded, it reeks of insecurity. From the perspective of those who are actually built like adults (6'0+, >200lbs), there is nothing wrong with her.

Why women praise each other for being fat?
Men will mercilessly put down a fat guy in their ranks
Fat men only get support from women

what do you eat for maintenance?
i'm a 5'4" woman and my bmr is 1650 cals.
if i want to bulk, I'd eat 2150. if i ate 3000 cals in a day, I'd gain almost half a lb a day.

that adds up quick for a woman.
no excuses, 200 is monstrous.
but this is a metabolic difference between the sexes. which means women have to cut lower to lose and they can gain weight faster than men if they eat the same.
which they shouldn't because that's dumb.
but fat people don't think that way.

no they won't, lol

so many men are obese these days, where do you think the "dad bod" trend is?

here's another one that'll blow your mind: beards being fashionable is because it's an easy way to cover up your double chin

i need to see a picture. 98lbs is like a elementary school child

i got diabetes just from watching this. Now my teeth are all itchy

This begs the question. And women capable of dreams? Long term pursuits that require massive effort?

Most women, when asked this question awnser vaguely. IE "world Peace, true love, happiness, end famine"

But isn't this is just virtue signaling. Playing nice for the cameras. Do they really just wish to live as lazy decadent perverted parasites on society?... Unfortunately yes.

>98 lbs
You are either a skelly or even smaller than me (5`3 118 lbs)

Okay, lets see you. 100 bucks says you're fatter than you think.

Probably just in your country... What you say does not reflect the reality here
Im Guessing your a burger?

I bet you also exercise for 10 hours a week, while she doesn't do jack shit all day. Your body is trying to put calories towards muscle building, her body is putting it all directly into fat storage. That said, at 5'8 145 I eat 3,500 calories a day on my current bulk, so you need to bump those numbers up. Even my bulk is still relatively clean.

>poor syntax and punctuation
>your

lemme guess, india?

>implying he didn't pour that shit down the sink/toilet where it belongs
Can't fool me with an empty glass.

He's not right about the beard trend. It's actually just to hide an ugly face. That plus nerd glasses... how else do you show the world you're a free thinking individual? By doing exactly what everyone is doing of course.

Imo the dad bod is also pretty popular among young guys now, but there are those who look after themselves... again, it almost sounds like people have their own views on things and live life according to their own experiences and understanding...

I'll never understand this board.

alright. ill do one regular and one flexing

Can someone explain to me why black girls have amazing natural bodies without trying but ugly af faces

If no man finds them attractive or asks them out why do they assume that big is beautiful?

i also just drank like 4 cups of milk. so i have some bloatinv

My gf is a thick mixed girl (black and native american). She's overweight but I don't care because she carries it all in her tits and ass and doesn't have stomach rolls.

I think blacks carry their weight differently or something. I'd never date a fat hispanic or white girl.

this is flexing

Looking pretty good my man giving hope to a 5"7 fellow manlet

bench?

>some bloating
>some

my nigga you are the bloat

testosterone.

>every woman in my family is fat no exceptions
You're just poor lmao.

To expand on this, notice how black women from high class families are rarely fat. It's black women who subsist on McDonalds, Popeyes, and other cheap, fatty, "soul" food that blow up. Obamas? Skinny af.

that is NOT 15 percent

It sure is especially if he had 4 glasses of milk and not flexed

>t. samefag

That's 18% at least.

>samefag
Nope. He's still 15 btw even judging by silly charts rather than point measurements.

They don't. Women will always be insecure and competitive. And what better way to compete with other women than to destroy the competition entirely? Smaller Women will always feel superior to bigger women. They're lying by complementing them, even if they've convinced themselves otherwise.

Some of them literally are half ass, how is this physically possible without being visibly obese otherwise.

>would gladly buttviolate like 95% of those fat nigresses without second thoughts
>would kms immediately if anybody found out
I hit rock bottom but I got a shovel.

This aint 15% my nigga.

Not hating though, I like em thicc. N-no homo.

Selective breeding from slavery. You didn't care how they look, but if they looked over developed it was a sure sign that they can breed healthily.

There are prettier black girls, but 99% of the time there is another race mixed in their genes-aside from the rare Nubian princesses.

>250 years creates evolutionary adaptations

brainlets...

Everyone said I was fat at 206

You really thought you were less then 15% lmfao

No shit, did you think he actually mixed it for 17 hours as well?

>the only knowledge i have of females is from watching beauty pageants

>99.8% ethnically homogenous population
>largest minority is German
>never even seen a nigger in real life

>40%

Cz?

Poland

Forced evolutionary traits are how we created domestic foxes in our lifetime, retard.

Foxes =/= humans

Jesus

this. we literally haven't adapted to the agricultural revolution 10,000 years ago

diabeetus.webm

it takes at least a decade to domesticate most animals i thot

>black guy here
>I go for white girls lmao

thank you for defending me bro

dont have a proper bench at mt gym but i can def do 100 db bp. just recently learned how to bench correctly though, have to pinch youe shoulders, like place em behind or on the side of your lats, cant put elbows past 45 degrees, so i can do 100 db the wrong way

I would fuck every single female in that post. I don't give a DAMN.

if you get out-performed, it's your own fault

Unironically kill yourself

Highly doubt 15% bf my dude

You do your best to follow calories in/calories out, they simply follow cake in/let's order take out.

look up pics of 15%. i am indeed 15%. top 4 abs visible

>muh pol boogeyman
also i am an anarcho capitalist

Delusion; the post. I went from 145 to 165 at 5'9" in 3 months eating 2800kcal with strict counting. You're obviously counting wrong.

Dude's at least 20. How tf you gonna justify that waistline, love handles, zero vascularity, zero definition (niggas elbows are almost invisible let alone muscle definition) with one top right ab kinda poking through lmao. If you think that's sub 20 you're deluded.

>They'll all be obese soon

Kek

look up 15% bf. look at the pic where i am flexing. i eat and drink milk all day, constant bloat. i am 15%. post yourself

at 20% you wouldnt be able to see my abs. even when i am not flexing you can see my 4 pack even in that shitty light