Hey Veeky Forums what is a single best way to boost your immune system? I have HPV...

Hey Veeky Forums what is a single best way to boost your immune system? I have HPV, and a I'm having a breakout in urethra and the only way to beat it is having your immune system fight off the infection. I need to beat this and asap. I'll do whatever it takes.

take vitamin C pills

vitamin c, garlic, adaptogens, milk, ashwaganda
acai
everything else is probably a meme

Single way?
You think your body reacts to one stimuli like that? Got to get lymph nodes working.....so exercise n move muscles..upper n lower...drink water, eat none processed healthy food, take vitimans and minerals, sleep for 8 hours a night, cold showers...(not sure about the showers but apparently so)

Vit c only helps before an infection.....doesnt have any effect once infected

Wait, it can also happen INSIDE your urethra?

Don't wash your hands

Kys

Work my lymph nodes? The hell does that mean? Cardio or weights?

Yep, mine is just in the tip and I have a bit of blood come out on my underwear. If you peel the pee hole to the side and push it down you can see it. Kinda gross I know. I wanna fix the bleeding than anything

this is not something I needed to fear in my life

This lmao lord jesus

Lipospheric vitamin C packets absorb betted.

OP a lot of your immune system is based around gut microbes. Fic your gut bacteria.

How does one fix gut bacteria?

Try a lysine supplement OP. I get them on my lips and lysine stops them from even reaching the surface of my skin if I take it when I first feel the tingle.

Probiotics. Avoid supplement style and go for foods/drinks for the diversity that really makes a difference.

That's not warts that's herpes.

Prebiotics and probiotics. Probiotics add good bacteria to your gut and prebiotics feed the bacteria so that your intestinal flora will flourish.

Also, google moringa. It is supposed to have immune boosting properties. It is one the latest supplements that nutritional supplement stores are selling.

Depending where you live, you can grow a tree in a pot. You can juice the leaves, make a tea from the leaves or eat the leaves in a salad.

Indians do this

>get the HPV Vaccine
>wait 3 months
>????
>PROFIT!

It's actually 3 shots over a 6 month period so you'll have to wait like half a year for full effect.

You realize you cannot get a vaccine for something youre already infected with, right?

Then I guess OP is fucked.

looks like it

Lol