Has anyone had this surgery before? Are you able to squat after it?

Has anyone had this surgery before? Are you able to squat after it?

bump

bitch weight maybe if you're careful, not to mention your legs will be permanently weakened

say goodbye to high impact sports or even walking long distances

and don't forget that a 5'8 manlet will still be at most 6'0 afterwards, and in most areas that's barely above average, in many areas it is average. you ruin your health for no real benefit, it doesn't fix your shitty virginal personality.

this isn't what you think it is you fucking retard

it's corrective leg surgery to fix bowed legs or whatever

This isnt height increasing surgery

it changes way your legs are build fucktard, offcourse you gonna be a lot weaker afterwards, look Klokov and hows hes build, surgery would fuck his carrer up

i know but i was referring to that final part of your post. dumb bitch. suck my dick.

OPs pick is specifically knock knees afaik, ie your knees touch way before your feet. Bowed legs is when your knees are far apart even when your feet aren't.

Where I'm from we generally differentiate between the average person's version of these as cow legged or wheel legged.

t. brainlet

i swear every fat girl has knees like that, makes me feel ill seeing them cave, or when fat people lock their knees like damn be kinder to yourself

manlet rage

It is often caused by childhood obesity so ya

Shoulda made dem brain gains bruh

>implying she isnt taller

Wouldnt it do the opposite? Wouldnt you legs be stronger in a straight alignment. Certainly you knees would be healthier

Hahaha oh wow

It isnt FOR increasing height dumbass. You were already that height but the leg deformity is making you appear shorter

so it makes you appear taller?

no it reveals your full height

bump

thanks for giving me something else to be insecure about

I didnt know I had this til a few months ago now its literally all i can think about. I really hope im eligible for the surgery

I did.
Squat better now then before.
BUT
Can feel metal as the muscle shifts when not warmed up.
It's not painful, just odd.

good good. currently when i squat it hurts really bad on the inside of my knees i assume its because of the deformity. How was recovery?

Nigga you delusional

I feel like bow legs is okay but knock knees is bad

If you even didnt know before then why does it matter now?
Its obviously not that bad if you didnt even find out until recently.

No I didnt realize how big of an impact it had on my life. I finally realized why I certain pants look horrible on me and why i have so much knee pain

i have but its good now

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

I was perfectly happy with my 6x5 dick until I stumbled across this shithole.

jesus what kind of shit genetics do you need to have knees like on the left?

What is distance

What is point of view

we call it X- legs and O- legs

be fat as a child

lol you just moded yourself

Is this real life????

Not even joking I'm having this greenstick surgery on the left femur in 10 days, Doctor said it shouldn't affect athletic ability in the slightest

Gonna be off lifting for 2 months, hold me brahs