Best genuine 'performance enhancer' other than injectables?

Best genuine 'performance enhancer' other than injectables?

is it creatine?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/6qy0lc/source_transpharma_august_sale_and_news_letter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

caffeine is excellent

many studies show it improves almost every aspect of fitness

Sniffing whey.

oral steroids

Close.
It's creatine cut with cocaine.

DMAA preworkouts, but its not sustainable to take them long term or regularly

Yeah I make sure I consume a few cups / day, I just make sure not to a few hours before bed. I don't see the downside honestly, it keeps you alert.

Truthfully, it's BCAA
For me after about 20 minutes it gets me into "a zone" and fatigue stays away longer. Thought it was placebo-like so I gave soeone else something to try, and he had the same results.

orals just shut down your natural test while not giving you enough of anything for positive effects, also hair loss

Dude ive been taking BCAA preworkout for a week now, and ive seen huge improvement in my workout. I no longer get tired and got mad energy into my workouts

I thought it was a placebo

Nice! I thought it was placebo too until I saw this guy with beeaaaaming eyes finishing his workout much sooner too. It helped me through my platteau and also helps me to get out into the gym; drink the BCAA and know "now I'll go and hit the gym!"

Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Cardarine. Gw

food

are you retarded?
>bcaa's get me into the zone
jesus christ

>sample size: 2 bros

kek

start swallowing dbol and dont stop till your liver gives out

So, for example, if you were to go with Testosterone Enanthate it would be $60 for a 250mg dose, so $120 week.

$120 a week on steroids sound pretty pricey to me. That's like 1400 bucks a cycle.

dont know if this is bait but its 250mg per ml of the solution. so you get 10 doses for 60$ and thats for 10 weeks if u inject a gram of the solution a week

its mg/ml retard

How should I go about taking caffeine? just drink coffee? coffee taste like shit

WE NEED MORE FUCKING BROS

coffee is shit you might as well smoke cigars while you are it.

Shit prices too familiar for ugl

I'll sell you a cycle at 1/2 the price

cheap-ish, and only well-reviewed vendor I could find that will deliver to me. I just have to email them my order and address and hope they aren't FBI

once I do more research on what PCT to use to come off Test-E and if hair-loss or bitch tits are actually common from one cycle of 250 or 400mg a week (havent decided yet), how to minimize risk.

fucks your liver right up.

sleep

>10ml vial of 250mg/ml of Test E
>for $60
What the fuck is this? You can get the exact same thing for as low as $20 from a verified vendor on r/SST

Yes. It's been shown that drinking coffee is much more healthy and effective than just taking caffeine pills because of the various other compounds and shit contained in the coffee itself. I drink 2 mugs every morning and if I'm going to the gym I pop a pill on top of that.

it's a vendor on r/SST for Canada- domestic, there arent many options if you're a fucking leaf.

Are you buying this from one of those websites where you can order pharma grade shit from places like Singapore, India, and Pakistan?

but coffee taste so fucking shit

lol no it doesn't you manchild pleb

learn to like bitter stuff

planning on emailing this goy: reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/6qy0lc/source_transpharma_august_sale_and_news_letter/

and hoping it isnt FBI for leafs

Okay I'll try it
Any recommended coffee with least fat and shit?

monster energy drinks

Water
Sun
Diet
Societal influence
Good pussy
Grit
Challenges
PURPOSE (meaning/responsability)

Test goes through the roof.

But if you have any medical conditions, blood work and pin it.

me too, taking xtend pre workout really speeds up my recovery after working out.

>coffee taste like shit

kek

>Societal influence
>Good pussy
>PURPOSE (meaning/responsibility)

unrealistic at this moment in my life

What kind of coffee is the best? Black?

must be made with alkalised water

Vitamins > all

vitamins are for babies, real men take minerals

what?

are you actually serious?
Coffee beans are around 30 percent fat, extra fat will depend on what you add. Also why are you concerned about the fat content? Holy fuck you are a pleb

how do you activate the coffee beans?

I consume half a table of kratom and i am set for the workout.

pls

excuses, faggot.

There's literally nothing better than a good cigar paired with a good coffee.

Kek, the Placebo is real. Only shows you didnt give your best without it