Sheldon, have you seen a small cardboard pamphlet around?

sheldon, have you seen a small cardboard pamphlet around?

why yes, i saw that piece of trash and disposed of it accordingly
you know i like to keep the house tidy

that was my recovery seed for my hardware wallet!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bitcoin_Entanglement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTC MOONING ON NOVEMBER 30TH

Zabongo!!

Obama!

Hu, that shit show is still around and made it to 11 seasons? Oh well, guess crypto still around too. People just love shit.

SHIT. SELL NOW, GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

it amazes me how ugly and revolting the "female sheldon" is in that show. imagine a world where most females were that disgusting

>Currynigger enters the set
HAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Sheldon, have you seen my paper wallet?
>you mean that imaginary, completely insecure, money laundering, prodictatorships money that you had printed on a sheet on paper?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>yes, Sheldon I have all the money of my family there
>Its in the trash where it belongs
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>Currynigger starts searching the trash, finds the paper, the numbers are all corroded with water, cant be read anymore
>SHELDON, YOU COSTED ME 10 MILLION DOLLARS!!!
>Ok, cmon currynigger, it wasnt real money, does real money dissappear with water? Tell him Leonard
>Uhh, h-h-he is right Pajeet. Sheldon is right. You should have saved your money on regular banks to protect the value of your savings like any smart people would do
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sponsored by (((them)))

I appreciate this post so much. It's like you could write for the show user. Will it be pro BTC, or anti BTC do we think? And is this good, or bad? My anxiety is rising.

I think someone will find bitcoin and sell them.
Which is not good for BTC because it could mean that people see it as a missed train, and that it won't go up much more.

Best scenario would be somehow for them to recommend people to buy BTC, but that's not funny

>written by Chuck Lorre (Charles Michael Levine)
I wonder what stance will it have

true, I'm gonna be so happy in a few years

SELL THE NEWS

Extended Plot
The guys find a laptop which has some virtual bitcoin currency on it. The computer belongs to Penny's old boyfriend Zack.

bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bitcoin_Entanglement

Doesn't matter if its pro or anti, it's going to bring awareness to basically every normie.

nice find

ZIMBABWE

ZILLIQA

i guess zack will get rich eventually which would make the episode pro.

zack is a guy just gets into the show now and then hes pretty stupid which would fit the typical dumb lucky guy.

Leonard, I used that old hard drive you left on the counter to store blue ray rips of Star Trek . Bazooka!

or this... yeah we just have to wait hope anyone posts it here soon, there is not enough mooning possible to make me watch another episode of this bullshit

thinking about it, it would be ironic that the "nerds" didn't have as much bitcoin as a guy who can barely type on a laptop. And pretty fake actually

Gabagool!

anyway normies will see a dumb guy holding a possible fortune so they will get in on it too, expect mooning

>bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bitcoin_Entanglement
Extended Plot

The guys find a laptop which has some virtual bitcoin currency on it. The computer belongs to Boomer's old boyfriend Chad.

I got 2 BTC and some chancoins, I'm going to the moon

Lambinga

BAGINGA

you sold my used panties online? Zaaaack that's disgusting!

>the episode goes on to win 5 daytime Emmys

By that logic normies would have just emulated Nintendo games instead of autistically screeching about how difficult it is to get an snes mini.

BOJUNGA

this

kek'd and capped

Zamboni!

Lmao, well done.

This show is truly atrocious.

GAZONGO
we're going to the moon boys
buy the news sell the dip

kek

I like how Penny is dating some 6ยด7" super-chad athlete in real life.

FUCKING CURRYNIGGER