Favorite protein snack

Just got a whole case of quest bars at gnc for 12 dollars on clearance
>20 grams protein per bar
>less than 1 gram of sugar
Taste pretty good , feelsgoodman.jpg

Damn man, thats one of the worst flavors. Like old Tootsie Rolls, that one.

>eating that plastic-tasting garbage
>not eating god-tier clif bars and getting energy from something that, at the very least, actually tastes like food

Sometimes I eat the 20g protein ones and look at the amount of sugar these things have and holy shit

I own a supplement shop, and i honestly cant fucking get rid of these shitty quest bars to save my life. Im just giving them out for free with any purchase.

They were cool like 5 years ago, and they really changed the protein snack game, but compared to the new 1bars, the syntha6 rice crispies,and cake bites, the quest bars are getting blown the fuck out.

Eating a cookies 'n cream clif builder bar rn

20g and 20g of protein

is 20g of sugar really that bad?

>basically a candy bar

>1bars
huh?

Dude those bars a fucking I've tried almost all flavors and didn't like any of them

I'm not a nutritionist but sugar is bad for you

Anyone know if these cliff bars are actually healthy

if you have any cookies and cream just dump that shit on me

clif bars are mostly rice, syrup, soy, oats, and flour. with a enough vitamins and flavorings added. if you diet allows lots of carbs, sugar, and you aren't afraid of soy, then i guess they're alright?

rich did it so it's fine

oh yeah one bars

>reddit: the snack

"net carbs" is the dumbest scam and I feel bad for anyone who falls for it

>eat 25g carbs
>magically only 4 of them count!

just because things are good and a majority of people like it doesn't mean it's from reddit

>they don't eat Premier Protein bars
>barely over $1/bar with 30g/per
Can get a 5pack for around 5.50

Greek yogurt senpai. Has the added benefit of improving your gut flora.

I still dunno about this whole "sugar alcohols" thing.

OhYeah bars are literally the best protein bars I've ever had. They're miles beyond anything else, I swear. Not in the states anymore and I can't find them where I'm at, feels fucking bad man.

>tfw spent all of undergrad and neethood eating colossal bars (apparently its called big 100)

if you got boxes of blueberry muffin quests i'll suck ya dick, mate.

You don't know much about nutrition huh?

>Premier Protein Bars
>$1/bar
>Ingredients: PREMIER PROTEIN BLEND (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE), GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED GELATIN, SUGAR, PARTIALLY DEFATTED PEANUT FLOUR, PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS), WATER, PALM KERNEL OIL, INULIN, COCOA POWDER, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: TAPIOCA STARCH , NATURAL FLAVORS, WHEY POWDER, NONFAT DRY MILK, PEANUT OIL, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES (STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT).
>PREMIER PROTEIN BLEND (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN HYDROLYSATE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE)
>SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE
>SOY

dropped

This is the first thing I look for desu. I'll deal with soy being the second ingredient, but the first better be dairy/animal protein.

2-3$ a bar is retarded for something a machine shits out. I only buy them when I can find them discounted. Got a pack of 12 for 7$ at walmart the other day.

Pack of bacon wrapped around bits of blue cheese dipped in warm sheep tallow.

Are you me. Love that ducked flavor

>no dairies
>no eggs
>no soy

jesus i don't even want to know what's in there

What's up with these saturated fat fags
this shit can't be harmless

Wheat

BUSTED!

I think I've seen these, not that flavor though. They're fucking packed with sugar.

>Not eating glorious Bulk Powders protein bars.
>2017.

Nutrition.

Costco Kirkland protein bars are the best I've found. Each is 190 cal with 21 g protein and 15 g fiber. Unfortunately they kinda taste like shit but they're cheap. Quest bars are about the same nutritionally and taste great but they're too expensive. Pure Protein bars are alright but contain barely any fiber.

12 dolars is almost 1kg of whey wtf
stop eating this shit and buy cheap protein bar or eat real food
it won't kill you, but it can definitely delay your progress, specially if you have more sugar on your diet
>15g of sugar
>margarine
>pea, rice and soy protein

Enjoy your estrogen.

What's even the point of eating a protein bar if it has as much sugar (carbs) as it has protein?

Kek

Cum, right? Yeah it's gotta be cum.

where the hell did you find them for 12 for an entire pack, its like 3-4 per bar here

>finfag detected
verkkokauppa is best :DD

i'm normally a s'mores quest man but the brownie flavor has been doin me right lately. i fuckin love quest bars.

>Summerfag: The Comment
Will you leave us after Labor Day?

wouldn't call it a snack but i tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time this week.
had the sea salted caramel.
320 calories a pint w/ 20g protein
was pretty okay on taste