Body help thread

Post your body and ask for advice/help, I'll start. This is my current body in various poses plus one photo with clothes on and my body goal (basically a Geralt but with bigger traps and neck, or a bigger Ronaldo). I will be grateful if you help me achieve a more aesthetic body.

What are my strong and weak points?
How do I improve my weak points?
What's the best routine for me?
What's my estimated body fat percentage?

Help

Cut bro

But I'm still weak af. Can barely bench lmao2plate, just got to lmao1plate ohp, and I am almost at 3plate squat.

If I cut won't I lose my gains?

that's really not all that weak, if you're cut and lifting 80% of that you're doing better than almost everyone here lol

Don't worry bro, you already have some gains, I can see that there's a bit of muscle under the fat, if you don't cut you won't see your gains until you are elite strongman level so the muscles bulge under the fat. You need to cut now, do a 500 cal deficit, try to avoid shit like too much soda or sweets

OP here, please help

I'm no expert, but I'll give it a whirl.

>strong/weak points
Strong point is definitely torso, abs, pecs and shit. Weak point is the arms my dude.
>how to improve
Preacher curls, pull ups/chin ups, lateral raises.
>best routine
Try Lee Hayward's 12 week program.
>BFP
I guess it would be like 18%

Thanks bro, always thought my peça and abs were shit. I'll take a look into the program. 18 bf seems like a sad reality, I need to cut

Bump

Thanks guys, I'll start to cut. How many calories below maintenance is good?

Thanks!

Your forearms are fucking ayy-lmao tier and you're idolising manlets with short forearms. I don't know how that'll will help OP.

4 month recovering fatty. Been doing a shitty bro split for 4 months and going 500-800 under tdee. 5'11 down from 260 to 212.

Going to post goal and new PPL plan.

goal

Current plan.

wut?

Jason Blaha? Is that you!?

you look like blaha

Yep, its me.

Lol...shit man, he looks better than Blaha from what I am looking at. I think a granny looks better than Blaha though.

Trying to make it.

You have an Arnold body. Get bigger and cut your bodyfat.