In your opinion, who was THE WORST United

In your opinion, who was THE WORST United
States President?

Attached: us_presidents.jpg (666x336, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=U.S. GDP&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
macrotrends.net/2324/sp-500-historical-chart-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPF!

Attached: 1510701689695.gif (333x396, 250K)

Attached: MuhStatesRight.jpg (1211x2000, 450K)

I don't like Woodrow Wilson

Who calls my name?

Attached: I SEE NO GOOD MEN, MEXICO.jpg (1300x1483, 580K)

Buchanan, followed closely by Bush II.

Johnson

Donald Trump unironically

Barrack Obama. Unironically. You can't have Trump without Obama.

Had John McCain won in '08, we'd probably be living in Hillary Clinton's 2nd term right now.

leave this board.

>income tax
>League of Nations.
>WW1
>Federal reserve.

ya fuck Wilson.

Trump legit has a chance to go down as a great president. The economy continues to boom. ISIS has been destroyed. If he gets a deal with North Korea, then doesn't run for a second term, he's won. His achievements will outweigh any lingering butthurt about his abrasive manner.

>The economy continues to boom.

In fairness, you need to give this time. Nobody remembers the booms of the Bush era because of the crash at the end.

Obama, by far. Lincoln comes second, and then there is a huge power gap of tyranny.

All I'm saying is he's got a chance. Especially if the Republican establishment mange to talk him out of a second term. And the big if of these North Korea talks.
But at this stage a second term looks a gimme putt and his ego is surely too big for him to turn it down

I defended Bush II for years for being "classy" and having what I thought were good intensions.

It's been waning for a bit but after he invoked "not everyone wants to pick cotton at 105 degrees" in defense of illegal immigration, he's been absolutely dropped

Buchanan.

Not yet. All of his decisions have been bad so far, but he is still not there yet. There are three more years to go and I’m almost sure that he will go down in history as one of, if not the worst president of all time.
>the economy continues to boom
Not his doing. If anything, he’s destroying it with an unecessary and costly tax reform and risking a global trade war.
>ISIS
Again, nothing to do with him. It just happened to be on his term.
>gets a deal with NK
That has happened many times before and nothing changes. This time is not different.
His manners are the least of your problems, although they contribute to an overall fall in the global respect for the US.

Faggot

Truth hurts

Eurofag her:

What is with Jimmy Carter?

Any answers from the last 40 years are memes
None of them have been notably different

Drumpf the tyrant, unironically

Let's make a better thread

>Which president was the best looking one?

>Which one fucked the most women?

>Which one was most likely to have fucked a man?

>Which ones should form a band?

>Which one would win in a fight? (they are all in their primes)

Attached: 2b3.jpg (677x541, 95K)

>Jackson
>Jackson
>Taft
>(T) Roosevelt
>Jackson

All Kennedy

LINcoln was a known fag

>Best looking
Grant.

>Fucked the most women
Warren G.

>Most likely to have fucked a man
Adams.

>Should form a band
G. W.

>Which one wins a fight
Jackson or Teddy. Jackson was a mean son of a bitch, and Teddy's muscles stopped a bullet.

Andrew Johnson is objectively the worst

FDR
the guy fucked the country over with the new deal so he could take dictatorial power

JFK
JFK
Lincoln
Pass
Andrew Jackson

The economy is his doing though. You don't get to claim it's Obama's when it is good under Obama and not Trump when it's good under Trump. His economic policies have directly led to the recent boom.
I agree that he can't really take credit for ISIS though.
But with North Korea, we will just have to wait and see. If they actually denuclearuze it will be a massive diplomatic achievement for Trump, and undeniably so.

You are just a pessimistic faggot who probably sucks Obama's dick nightly and wishes Hilldawg was president right now. Get over it.

Kennedy
Trump (Figuratively), Kennedy (Literally)
Buchanan
Wilson, F. Roosevelt, Lincoln & Carter
Teddy

Best answer ITT

They’ll never get over it. Ever. The news brainwashed them day in and day out for 6 months that there was no way Trump could win. I am apolotical. I don’t vote. But I was glad trump won

t. Turned $2000 to $10000 gambling on election night.

>Nearly 2 years into his term
>state of the Economy has nothing to do with Trump's policies
>Implying a trade war is a bad thing
Trade war is completely necessary if the US wants to keep up with China, Russia, and India

Attached: 1507979717593.png (211x239, 4K)

Buchanan, maybe? He didn't see the Civil War brewing.

>best looking
I'm partial to Grant. He was handsome, at least.

>most women
Either Clinton, Kennedy or one of the slave-owning ones.

>men
Obama, because times.

>band
Only one I know played an instrument is Clinton.

>fight
Lincoln, no contest. He is in the national wrestling hall of fame with 1 defeat out of some 300 fights.

Lincoln.

He removed the salvery.

Buchanan, Filmore, Wilson, the first Adams, the second Bush, etc. There are too many to choose from

Attached: amIacitizennow.png (1327x665, 85K)

>leave this board
Go back to */t_d

James Buchanan.

>all the retards arguing about trump itt

Attached: mw63690.jpg (588x800, 74K)

This.

he even admitted that he feels guilt for ruining his country with the creation of the fed and all

too late

"Sorry" doesn't fix what he did.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Oh fuck I don't have a clue

Attached: lbj.png (587x663, 385K)

Donald J. Dump aka the Drumpfster is the worst precedent in US history, but unironically.

Attached: 1518563928838.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

lol ik fucker sold himself out to the rothschild bankers even before getting elected

He oversaw an era of stagflation: rising inflation and wage stagnation. He was also President during the OPAC oil embargo and poorly handled the Iran Hostage Crisis.

He was a soft spoken man who tried to rehabilitate the office after Nixon had damaged it, but Republicans used him as the mascot for the wimpy, do nothing Democrat that scared the party into putting Corporate Bill Clinton up as their candidate.

Objectively, not the worst. Just a good scapegoat.

Attached: 1501213994792.gif (480x270, 3.48M)

It is either Bush or Obama, but probably Obama.
NSA spying
Trying to take guns
SJW culture
Obamacare
Ndaa
Syria
Starting/continuing the cold war 2.0
Debt
Etc.

Try and change my mind...

>Try and change my mind...

no

where is william henry harrison??

Harding
Kennedy or Clinton
Buchannan
Jefferson (violin) Truman (piano) clinton. (Sax)
Jackson or Lincoln

has he really outdone bush yet

>Which president was the best looking one?
drumpf, best looking behind bars that is
>Which one fucked the most women?
drumpf has fucked over more women than any president
>Which one was most likely to have fucked a man?
drumpf
>Which ones should form a band?
drumpf should form a band in prison
>Which one would win in a fight? (they are all in their primes)
drumpf would run away long before the fight started

t. Bad men

Bluegrass band
>backing vocals/guitar
Cleveland
>fiddle
Jacksn
>banjo/ backing vocals
GW Bush
>standing bass
T Roosevelt
>mandolin/ lead vocals
Eisenhower

Metal band
>Vocals
A Johnson
>lead guitar
Polk
>rhythm guitar
McKinley
>bass guitar
Adams
>drums
Truman

Objectively, William Henry Harrison

TOO SCUOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSS

Lincoln. The slavery issue could have been resolved without war, and his power grab turned POTUS from the symbolic office it was intended to be into the tyrannical office it has become.

Herbert Hoover was pretty bad. He just let the country sink into the Great Depression without doing anything useful. Along with that, he was also racist and deported Mexicans who had lived in the U.S their whole lives.

One Word:
Wilson

Truman for creating the CIA. He regretted it later though.

Considering how bad U.S. intelligence gathering capabilities were at the start of his tenure, it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

USA's intelligence agencies, which include NSA & CIA & more, consume about 1 trillion dollars per year, and they effectively manipulate public perception via influencing media to attain what they want.

Trump beats every other president for worst president in the history of the union.

>USA's intelligence agencies, which include NSA & CIA & more, consume about 1 trillion dollars per year,
[citation badly needed] It doesn't even make sense. The U.S. GDP of 2016 was 18.57 trillion.google.com/search?q=U.S. GDP&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Are you seriously suggesting that roughly 5%, not of the government's budget, but of literally the entire economic activity in the U.S. was spent on spying? That about 1/4th of the entire U.S. budget is spent on these guys?

> and they effectively manipulate public perception via influencing media to attain what they want.
They must do so in an amazingly efficient manner, given that the predominant perception of them where I live is bumbling fools mostly trying to justify their own existence.

Furthermore, you should really take a look at the Korean war, where the awfulness of U.S. intel was highlighted. Both the initial North Korean invasion and the Chinese counteroffensive were missed. Why? Because CLEARLY, Communism is a monolithic ideological entity. All Communists want exactly the same things. All Communist countries instantly shed any ideology or motivation other than seeking the well beaing and spread of Communism. This is directed in Moscow, because the USSR is the strongest communist country.

The U.S.S.R. is not interested in Korea, ergo, there will be no action in Korea. How much do you think has been spent on the aftermath of those little screwups, user?

The CIA largely funds itself off the books thru drug trafficking and other criminal activities.

>The CIA largely funds itself off the books thru drug trafficking and other criminal activities.
[still no citation provided] And don't forget, you are asserting that over 5% of all the money spent on EVERYTHING in the U.S. is going to the CIA. Drugs aren't that big of a business.

>Nearly 2 years into his term

It's been 1 year and just under two months of his term

Bravo lad. That's some good money.
And it is sadly true for them. Living in a constant state of extreme denial. Waiting for a crumb of "Muh Russia" collusion that will never come.

Attached: 1477139781566.jpg (1041x641, 334K)

He looks so broken.

He used to be overweight didn't he?

>implying a trade war is not a bad thing

Carter's ideas were on the right track, the US shouldn't be dependent on some king from buttfuckistan to determine whether or not it could function, and initiatives to promote sustainable energy would've removed that dependency.

DRUMMMMMPFFFFFF

>How shall we compete with mighty china
>let's not do anything, but not buy from China, clearly we are the only people who buy from China so this will clearly break in our favour
Extremely intelligent move my friend, next embargo the entire EU for ULTIMATE DOMESTIC DEVELOPMENT

It's objectively Buchanan.

>it's unconstitutional for states to secede from the union
>but it's also unconstitutional for the federal government to stop states from seceding
>better do nothing as the country inches towards a destructive civil war

I thought the courts determined what was and wasn't unconstitutional, did Buchanan just put shit judges on the supreme court or what

Buchanan refused to act to stop the secession of states because he thought it would be unconstitutional for him to do so.

lindon jonshon he firm the non european inmigration policy that would destroy america 50 years later
bush 2 they put usa in a war with iraq only for israel interest

Reminder that Wilson envisioned the average politician when he ran for election as the Governor of New Jersey
>Wants to become candidate for democratic party
>James Smith offers to help him out and endorse him
>Talks like a conservative and declares conservative values, fuck progressives etc
>Gets chosen as the candidate
>Instantly switches gear and goes full progressive
>James Smith expects some sort of favour from Wilson in return for helping him with
>Smith asks for Wilson to endorse him in the run for Senator of New Jersey
>Wilson literally goes "lol fuck you I'm gonna endorse your opponent instead"
>Smith gets BTFO
>2 years later Wilson runs for presidency
"I am descended from Scotch Presbyterians and therefore I am wholly stubborn" - Wilson replies to president of the Czech Republic when asked why he has no Republican advisers with him in the Treaty of Versailles

Attached: But enough talk, Huerta.jpg (1217x299, 171K)

>Waiting for a crumb of "Muh Russia" collusion that will never come.
Except for Shithead Jr. here blatantly tried to "get dirt" from someone he perceived had "connections". On top of the other staff who continue to lie about dealing with Russia.

>it’s his doing
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
macrotrends.net/2324/sp-500-historical-chart-data
Trump knows shit about economics, foreign policy or running a country in general. You guys continue to buy into his shit because “hurr durr god emperor say funny things”.

Drumpf.

>best looking
Franklin Pierce

>fucked the most women
John F. Kennedy

>most likely to have fucked a man
Calvin Coolidge

>which ones should form a band
Clinton on sax, Jefferson on cello, Nixon on piano, and Wilson on vocals

>which one would win in a fight
Abraham Lincoln

this

better than the dead of 3000 american soldier for israel and trillions of dollar of spending and the destruction of a country like iraq with million of victims
obama was worse too he was the one that inciate the wars for israel in syria ,and nobody talk about it

and this people are the ones that want peace
you all voted for clinton who wanted to make a second iraq in syria and iran while conservatives want to get out of this hell for the benefit of israel
You dont give a fuck about the victims you only care for your racial interest ,you only want power nothing more

Buchanan, Pierce, Carter, Obama, Harding, Grant, any of these'll do

Van Buren is also one of the worst

Truman

people seem to have forgotten he had an approval rating of 24%

>>fucked the most women
>John F. Kennedy
Jefferson dude. easily.

also maybe Bush jr in his wild days.

a man with a BS in economics from Wharton knows shit about economics

the fucking state of this board

Approval ratings mean nothing
We have to look back to decide if they were goid
Bush had tremendous ratings going into iraq

Attached: 1519263256460.png (811x628, 93K)

china has more to lose in a trade war than the US does

Lincoln, Grant, Wilson, FDR, Johnson, Hoover, Carter, Bush Jr., Cleveland

Why is Abraham Lincoln so overrated
Give me one actual act or policy he did that deserves recognition other than muh freedumbs for the slaves and "winning the civil war"