>mfw it's all downhill from here

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26088954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

25 here

Retards

males don't have a peak

keep making excuses, pussy

It's called average buddy. Average age records are broken is 27. Average age of champions in most sports is 26-28.

You can keep posting exceptions but you're not really proving anything.

The only thing it's late for is joining these dyels.

Forgot pic

and how do you know (You) peaked physically at 27?

if you don't bench 315+ and deadlift 495+, you are probably not at your peak unless you give up now

Average males user, average males. You're not an average male though . . . Right?

Do you have any more of these clubs?

Well I personally noticed my 400m personal best I hit at 25, and now I'm 28 I can't get closer to it. Obviously I'm not a professional sprinter and have other shit going on in my life, but when I broke my PB I wasn't even trying that much.

then get stronger than you were at 25, peak in some other capacity

I'm below average

I lifted and trained martial arts starting at 21. Solid 5 years of training. Got married, had kids, 29 now. Not in the shape I was, but I refuse to give up. Ever. Never give up on yourself. No matter what age we are, there is always room for an inprovement.

Protip guys:
Your face becomes more defined with age.
Aka, males will look better as they age.

>It's called average buddy. Average age records are broken is 27. Average age of champions in most sports is 26-28.
Lol, so this is American logic.

special forces golden age is from the late 20s to early 30s op, you faggot retard

Let me guess you think you're gonna be the next George Foreman you gonna be champ at 40.

Doesn't strength peak like early-mid thirties though?

Thank for proving my point, Mr non-sequitur American logic.

Nothing of value was lost.

And you are what, 13? I sometimes wish Veeky Forums wasn't anonymous so I could just ignore little kids and mongoloids like yourself.

I said physical peak. Special forces requires experience that takes more than a decade to gain.

Athleticism = strength, speed, power, explosiveness, endurance etc.

Strength is the last to go, so yeah you peak later on.

>mfw 30 in 3 weeks and am in the best shape of my life

You literally have an IQ of 75-80.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26088954

those 2 women absolutely shouldnt be anywhere near this photo

Butthurt agelet detected

Males peak athletically in their 20's, this is true, from about 25 onwards your cells start multiplying slower.

Being a competitive tennis player, I'd say for sports, 19-25 is the golden age

>not knowing the 27 club

that's true but I can imagine that this won't hinder you as much if you've been doing sports for multiple years before turning 25

How easy is it to get on TRT for test later in life? I want to ensure I stay robust and healthy as my natural production tapers off but i dont want to deal with shady back channel acquisition as an otherwise clean nosed adult.

Steroids. You will stay young forever pretty much.

juice up

>it's all downhill from here

At 50 it is fucking cliff

Literally hop on TRT and take care of your joints.

Looks better than he did around 05 - 11 and such

30yo here, currently in the best shape of my life.

Could I have been in better shape if I trained from my teens until I was 27? Probably. But I'm not trying to defend the earth from dragonballesque monsters here.

>american education

>mfw fatfuck through puberty and never got proper growth
If only there was a way to induce those hormones again.

With that mentality you might as well go suck your bull off and call it a day. Fucking just give up then you lame ass faggot. You are nothing.

I'm 32 and I keep myself in the gym I have noticed I take longer to recover then I used too. Thinking of going to a docotor and get in the test to compensate

I am 28 and just finishing up my first cycle.

I thought your natty test levels didn't drop till you hit 30?

Is this true? I was the same, still grew up to be monstrously tall though.

>23
>been lifting off and on since 18
>never been more than builtfat or mildly athletic
>barely ever got 1/2/3/4
Ive always wondered if I had low T because I'm such a hardgainer, even with strict programming and nutrition. But i have the most overactive libido of any one I've heard of and my dick works unbelievably well.
Maybe I just need better sleep or something.

thread

No hope! When a jacked body on an over 50 man is a noteworthy extremely rare event.

I know Jones has some long arms but I never realized just how long

what a fucking mutant

I'm 28. Planning on turning in my natty card at 30

>falling for the natty meme

Males peak physically around 40-43, unless they're disgusting natty weaklings

>tfw never peaked

Male peak is 30 and goes to 40

With TRT and HGH A man can be in peak forum up till 50

it's all about the hair line

This is the proper mindset.

>tfw mediocre my whole life

That only applies to people who don't train. Many professional athletes peak later than that.