How do I unfuck my genetics?

5'6 manlet here.
How do I make sure my son won't share my fate? It's impossible to have a kid with a taller girl really.
Is there a way to ensure my offspring is a girl, since a womanlet life is plain sailing.

the best thing you can do is keep your broken genes out of the gene pool

This. I'm a 5'5 manlet myself and I wouldn't wish this life even for my worst enemy.

Hope for designer babies within your lifetime. If you do get them, make yourself the most chad kid imagineable with max height, max possible intelligence, pretty face and high test.

Adopt a child and hope it's not a nigger

My dad is 5'6 my mom is 5'7. I'm 6'1. Don't cuck yourself, be a man, everything will be ok

Breed with a taller woman. It's pretty much easier than breeding with a shorter girl.

Tall girls don't seem to mind so much that I'm short. Short girls are fucking obsessed with tall guys though.

this OP. dont girls dont care im 5'5 girlfriend is 5'11. stand up and titties in my face. feelsgoodman

fuck i meant to say tall girls dont care

How tall is the milkman?

How do I get a tall gf?

Expose yourself to a nuclear reactor for a genetic re-roll.

5'9, why?

Go to Netherlands

The womans height is not that important but she should have a tall father/brothers if you want tall children.

I am 5'5
I have smol qt 4'11 gf

in her eyes im the best size

I've checked out of the dating game entirely. 5'6" reporting.

Sure, if I superpower my career then I will get far enough in 10 years time that some younger sloots will want a sugardaddy for temporary benefits... But is that what you want, user? Just to make things even clearer that she's only after your wallet?

For me, if I don't get an attraction due to genetics then I'd rather get none at all.

If it's a boy, strangle it in the crib and make a new one. Repeat process until it's a girl.

Your children will be hobbits lmao

Wear it Like Armor and it Can Never Be Used to Hurt You.

Say it with me: My wife's son!

kek

have him lift do gomad for as long as he can while he's young

Genetics aren't the only factor.

Drink milk

>Dad over 6'
>His brothers over 6'
>Mom's brothers over 6'
>5'10"

Enough of this meme

Maybe, my dad is 5ft8 and my mom is 5ft10, me and my brother are both 6ft2