Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

Pic related.

>tfw you'll never get a passionate wild night with monica and eva
Hold me brahs

The girl i loved who put me in the friendzone and is now not responding to my messages.

For attractive, thin, classy black women. Wherever she may be ;_;

t. Black man

Wasn't that dumb slut BLACKED OP?

good luck, man. They are rare

Why the fuck would you lift for her, then

L-Lies... All lies. Get out of my thread user

Kek

my waifu

For my ego

I've gotten some mires but I want to make people's jaw drop. Hasn't happened yet and until it does, I exercise.

For my son who is ill and needs me.

Sorry to hear that. Hope he makes a speedy recovery user.

Pre-2016 Katy Perry

The Aryan princess.

My inspiration

Who dis?

dove cameron

There are a lot of things that I lift for. In a very immediate sense, I'm chasing after that shred of inner peace found at the end of a heavy set.

For a girl that I spoke to once in one of my college classes and have been stalking her Facebook for 4 months.

Help me brehs.

If you arent lifting for the 2D, Jesus, or Hitler, you are bound for failure.

For carice
For the night is dark and full of waifus
Also im turning 30 today and starting nofap

Myself but hot girls motivate me.

>Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?
2D Orge women

I lift for the world. Life's cruel. Fitness is my only cushion.

Patrician choice

>lifting for natalie mudshark dormer
kek kill yourself OP

natalie laughs at pathetic lifters, she's a cardio girl

Usually one women is a accurate sample size to be applied to the mondset of all women. If she didnt find him attractive its not because she has some Seinfeldian hang up. He may be a high complex genius but he just hasnt unlocked his potential but women dont see that when someone who is also a highly complex genius will probably fuck them too but leave quickly because they are basic. They can usually just keep on finding these guys until they turn 35.

Here is the beauty. A man can usually dedicate 5 years of his time and get Veeky Forums, if hes balding he can go mr. Clean, if he has glasses he can get contacts, he can even be a manlet and still wear cowboy boots and be a pussy god. Women can only lose weight, they cant squat for a bigger butt just tone what they have, they can get all the plastic surg in the world but it doesnt look right. Us men have hope. We can sculpt our fate . They dont have that.

She won the battle but he can still win the war.

sounds like you had a bad reaction to the redpill

*cries in the face of TRUTH

90% of women are pretty attractive though if they're young and at a healthy weight

They motivate you because you want to put a clone in them user it's just an extension.

Happy birthday mah brolicbrutha.

You guys will learn one day though, that when girls become women at the ages of 30+ and especially when they have kids, they aint gonna give two shits about what you look like on the outside. You can be the best lookin dude ever, best body...you can look like Mike Trout ffs, but if you aint got anything in your back pocket and cant be conducive to the priorities she is surely going to require (being appealing to all of her friends and family, being established enough to provide for her and her kids, and whatever other bs), she is gonna fuck you once or twice and then when she is ready to settle, youll be in the dumpster in a NY minute. Thats how it works. Women care about survival these days more than anything and what looks viable to others around them. The guy she settles with can look like a cave troll for all she cares.

You have my 'cep

Indeed she is.

Do you remember being 5 years old. Unless you are superfat all 5 year olds have a decent body compared to other 5 year olds. They are all usually as stupid as other 5 year olds. There is nothing to chase. If you fuck up people chalk it up to you being a kid. You are expected to be provided a comfy place to stay. Your only focus is whatever novelty catches your eye. Sound like any gender you know?

Notice how the most beautiful black wimin have the most Caucasian features. Really activates the almonds...

>these days
user...

Women care about survival starting in their childhood...till they're good and brainwashed into being a hateful independent woman by most media

At which point they fuck up being attractive to men, take the pill and become totally off looking smelling and acting towards most virile het men who'd make good husbands, and by the time they're in their thirties and have "accidentally" gotten pregnant a few times...they'll spend most of their lives desperately trying to get those men or find a man who'll settle for them.

Or just stick around to fuck them help pay bills(or be really good at fucking) and not hate their children.

And by that point the prospect of marriage is a horrible thing for men and that man can pull younger hot women that have no kids, haven't been through a mile of dick..or rubber dick worn by dykes, and are looking for a husband, father of any children she'll have, and provider.

my waifu

>When the red-pill kicks in.

>literally a cow

>tfw have vitiligo
luckily I'm white so it's not too visible

women like glasses though

Update fucking never

Her.

For the man in the glass

this

Where have a I seen this woman breast before?

For the Motherland

game of thrones you retard

So like a zebra, I ask is it white with black markings or black with white markings?

PLEASE point me to some nudes of those HUGE breast!

GADDAMN!!!

it's a nigger with a disease you stupid fuck

Her.

His condition is lifelong. Thanks for your empathy.

for her

sorry man I don't have any nudes.
It's a girl I met in some anime convention and I'm making my move on her.

Shouldn't have acted like a boring beta cunt then. You deserve it.

yes this.

>friendzone
>not responding to my messages
You do know what a friend is user, don't you? You just got rejected, get over it faggot

Those are world class HUGE titties.

Holy fuck. Gib qt black cow girl.
10/10 would milk

Today, it's for Miku.

Happy birthday Miku.

when you haven't steal anything for a month

You don't have vitiligo you have a treatable, harmless fungus that causes pigmentation changes. I have it too.

I had a giggle

Nothing fancy, just want an average woman for me.

>that
>average

Wtf

>>that
>>average
>Wtf

Fine... I will settle for her ordinary cousin.

Nice digits.

>Once this just becomes another slut in your phone you will have made it.

Are there any passages in the bible that encourages getting fucking yuge.

you have my attention
got any further reading on that?

This!

Black women who are slender and have white girl features are cute af. Bonus points if she has curly hair

The only reason to lift to be honest

Corinthians 6:19-20
Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

Timothy 4:7-9
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance.

Ezekiel 37:6
I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.

Damn Im knower of God, but I didnt know God literally promised gains.

hoho!

This

my gf

For queen and country.
My nigga

yeah shes so attractive user

Would still bang