When /a/ meets Veeky Forums

>when /a/ meets Veeky Forums

I approve

Shut the fuck up there's Youtube as a guide for starters

I love it because of how stupid the pictures are, I want to see someone actually squat with the weight that far back

danberu nan kiro moteru is mangkino

Nobody is going to read your weebshit comic made from a country of dying population.

She's doing high bar in that pic, what do you mean by "that far back?" Are you telling me you stick the barbell directly on your neck or something?

Look at the second panel dipshit, the barbell isn't even over her foot, that's clearly what he was referring to. Anyone with a decent amount of weight who squatted like that would fall backwards.

he said, on Veeky Forums

What a fucking retard, complaining about weebshit on an anime website.

You can clearly see the barbell is behind her heels, with any weight someone doing that would just fall over backwards

We here at Veeky Forums make fun of weebs but the only exception is if you're lifting for your waifu then you're probably okay in our book.

It's fucking bad, there are hundreds of proper squat guides out there, this isn't one of them.

>have a waifu that's dominant af
>imagine walking up to her in my current slob body and asking her out
>she laughs at me and says
>"How could I respect you as my equal if you don't even respect yourself?"
This is what keeps me coming back to lifting on bad days

Lift on brother, she'll be waiting for you at her sequel.

>BRS
>getting ANOTHER adaptation
That I got the first two was fucking lucky already, after the anime flopped chances are basically zero...

That's such a garbage squat guide.

>weight on heels
>advocating half-squats

Pretty much.

Literally every single person on Veeky Forums has read the entire thing multiple times. I think Veeky Forums is the majority of its audience.

Who /struggler/ here?

Guys, she's in a smith machine
That's how you do smith squats

I like to think I am but in reality I'm just a spoiled little shit like most people.

Me, m8

How much do you think Guts can deadlift?

500-700
1-arm deadlift of course

probably like 1000lbs since he only has one hand

Is this image a meme or is this actually a solid plan to get started running?

When will I get my very own gains Hime?

It works.
It's just an /a/fags version of this

c25k is legit

This fucking guy.

>tfw no animu girl to squat over my face

life just aint worth livin

the density of her knee caps need to be 1000x greater than the (mass) density of any other part of her body in order for the moments to check out

whoever drew this has never squatted in their life

She is just applying really strong moments with her ankles.

No its not, the bar travels from behind her heels to over mid foot, do you move your feet around while squatting you fucking idiot?

it's legit. I've always been a sprinter who had difficulty with anything more than about half a mile. I'd still be the second fastest back when we ran the mile in school, but around the 3/4 mark I'd get a real bad stitch that would slow me down considerably.
a couple years back, after doing emi's route in katawa shoujo not going to pretend that wasn't the reason, I did c25k and for the first time in my life I was able to comfortably run longer distances. I didn't end up finishing the program due to some calf pain, but I got up to 2 miles. I also think I had to repeat some of the days because I found it a bit difficult to progress at their pace, but it still did help immensely

A N A L

>KS
>/a/

Not everybody knows the big problems KS did cause years ago user

Is this manga dead? It hasn't updated in over a month.

Would this be usable if I bike instead of jog?

When you get a better physique user

/fraud/

WAIFU CLAIMING THREAD

REPLY TO THIS POST AND STATE YOUR WAIFU IF SOMEBODY CLAIMS HER FIRST TOUGH SHIT

MY WAIFU IS KIRYUIN SATSUKI

>you
>claiming Satsuki
How'd that go? Walk up to her and tell her "What ho, I own you now"? Have you ever tried extricating a three foot scabbard from your ass?

Back to/r/eddit

Gutz has had such a hard life :(
I just want him to be happy

>that first panel
>centre of gravity way behind mid foot
>instantly fall backwards

good taste

So does a dead nigger ;)

The best way to do smith squats is to not do them.

this is the best sports anime

>I’ll be cheering for you!
Y-you too, Emi.

go home, /pol/

you fucking weebs get out of here

L E M O N

would any of you guys recommend shamo? I remember I was reading it for a bit but dropped it around the time he entered that tournament and the guy wanted to make a TV show about him, it just seemed like a really weak plot

Is it okay to do it on the threadmill? I could also add incline for the walking part.

Reporting in.

Where's that from?

this is exactly what the gym looks like to newbies fucking terrifying

You can't cut through iron scrub, if it was at all efficiently feasible then engineers would do it. You machine it. Ditch the sword and get a cuntsten targlide endmill, son of a diddely!

Aren't you nearly at the end, I mean you already went through the Kung fu arc.

Dude throws around a 500lb sword faster than most people can swing a dagger, 5k digits minimum.

No way that sword is 500lb, normal swords are 2lb and it's def not 250x the size

wew
read the manga, faggot

Olga is mine!!!!

Patrician taste

what manga?

Are you fucking retarded?

>all this autism over one panel

You're wrong, it just looks like that because the author wanted to draw a lude angle.

Don't do it on the treadmill. Treadmill is bad for glutes because you don't push yourself forward.

What is that anime?

Yes I am, I accidentally replied to the wrong post. The error has been fixed.

It's legit. It's C25K, some weeb just added the legless wonder to it.

>bad for glutes
What's going to happen to them? Iactually tried to do this after I've left that post, and when I was switching from walking to running I was getting some wierd warmth coming through my butt every time.

garbage memescience, zero concept of rooting and activating lats 2/10 see me after seminar

Elf-san on kissmanga, funny read