Is this historically accurate?

Is this historically accurate?

Attached: we-didnt-cross-the-border-the-border-crossed-us-our-27445546.png (500x610, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and No. Yes in the sense that Florida, Texas, New Mexico and other parts of US where once Spanish Colonies and as such the Spanish would have settled these lands. No becuase the Spanish where integrated into the US and the 'Hispanics' as they are known today are from Centeral America and are a different group to those Spanish. There is an Important distiction between Spanish and Hispanic which these idiots ignore. Hispanics have a different Culture, identity and ethnicity to the Spanish settlers which held the territory at the time. Either way it doesn't matter, they Illegally crossed a boarder, are illegal immigrants and are welfare sucking parasites. They need to go back.

Gas mestizos
Spic holocaust now

It's true if they were alive before the modern US borders were established...

No, nativism and borders is stupid in general. People have the right to free movement.

Attached: E86FAF9C-6685-4A38-BCEE-A375405187B7.jpg (1024x522, 40K)

That's true.

Wh*tes should fuck off back to Europe so to be raped by Arabs and Blacks.

No

Yeah go die bud
Why don't I free-movement my ass right into your house and steal your TV?

Attached: 1516410846362.png (128x128, 7K)

>tfw when that user follows me on IG

>le private property analogy
Nobody owns the country.

>that feel when when

Incorrect

>Mexico is this giant bloated empire
>the northern territories arent even managed
>Mexican-american war happens
>All former mexican citizens in what is now the US are told they can either stay and become US citizens, or they can pack up and move to mexico and remain Mexican citizens
>most decide to stay
>fast forward a hundred years
>some poor faggot from Mexico city goes full we wuz about how he is a native of los Angeles

no, its not accurate

>government of the people

You forgot the part where the Mexicans invited anglo settlers to the northern territorys on the condition that they would not keep slaves and respect the mexican constitution. The aforementioned settlers then started a slave economy and sperged out about muh freedoms when the mexican government tried to enact their sovereignity.

Yet further proof that immigration is nothing but trouble.

Borders? Just a silly social construct. Now let me tell you about our inalienable human rights

Yes. All of the Southwestern states have had sizeable latino populations since they where incorporated into the US.

Attached: 800px-Mexico_1821.png (800x728, 108K)

Here is the the truth: the Hispanics population were very small for the area when the US made the land grab bacl in the day.

Texas had about 7000- 8000 total Hispanic population at the time of its revolution for exmple. There was about ~53000 white sellers in the area and ~80000 Comanche plus other a very large number of other native tribes.

Most of the 'old Mexican' family's in the US date back to the Mexican Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution

Btw they came here as illegals mostly however most people just felt bad for them which is why they were not kicked out.

That would be like saying that because the Frankish Empire controlled North Italy once the modern French have more right to Venice than the Italians.

>some people of the same ethnic group as you lived in a location 150 years ago when it was annexed by another country
>therefore you have the right to violate their immigration laws

Nope lol. There were less than 10 thousand people in Arizona in 1870, almost 20 years after the Gadsden purchase, and most of them were just local natives. Now there's two million Mexicans there screeching REEE BORDER CROSSED US even though their dad came over through the border with Sonora. It's literal LARPing.

Yet Mexico didn´t seem to have had any trouble of that sort with the sizeable immigrant populations from the Near and Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Mesoamerica. Also, the European Immigrants that came to Texas (mostly germans) respected the ban of slavery and adapted pretty well.

I think their point is that everybody imigrated there, and their people (TM) where the first ones to immigrate there. Which is sort of true. This leaves out the native americans of course.

Way to miss the point. Their people didn't live there. They don't descend from the people who lived in Arizona before the US annexation.

>Also, the European Immigrants that came to Texas (mostly germans) respected the ban of slavery and adapted pretty well.
That would be due to the vast majority of them arriving after texan independence. The old three hundreds and their employees were anglos and made up the majority of european immigration to mexican Texas.

yeah, but at least some of "their people" lived there. Of course it wheren´t their literal ancetors in most cases. But it´s the same with the non-latinos that identify with the first american settlers. You´ll hardly find anybody living in San Francisco whose family has lived there since before WWII.
I am an euro and pretty neutral on this btw.

nope, most of the catholic Germans even left for mexico after the us-mexican war.

it´s almost as if ethnic identity is based on narratives and cultural values instead of genetic ascendence. Whoooaaah!

Lol no. They entered this country illegally and now they're mad that they are being forced to leave.

but obviously I agree that there was a large german immigration after secession. AFAIK that only really started to get massive after ´48 happened in Europe and Texas was already a state of the US.

No because most are faggots who have no ancestry from those areas and are just larping to justify getting to leech off the US. Plus Mexico renounced their claims to that land a long ass time ago.

fixed.

This is are land!!

Attached: mexico_1786.jpg (1866x1387, 246K)

Apaches and Navajos are still there, these are Mexicans larping as natives from that area which other than this tribes and a couple of villages was mostly uninhabited, noboody cares now

No they fucking didn't.

t. Texan descended from those people

>traditionally the least populous part of mexico
>traditionally the backwater irrelevant part of mexico
>america takes over that land and turns it into the economic powerhouses that are california and texas
>now mexicans want it
how convenient

Los Angeles
San diego,
Florida

and so on.
It sound spanish to me.

>won the war
>even paid for it
>still bitching about it, eons later
No! They all need to go back, mestizos especially.

out of respect to them, not because of them.

>Kike media in the United States says that "natives" have right to their indiginous lands
>Kike media in Europe says that natives don't exist and the whole world can come if they like so

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

No it’s more like Venice after declaring indepdence should be part of Greece not Italy
Also fucking tourists ‘visiting before it sinks’ has caused it to sink even more

>flow rider
>Spanish
Next you’ll say America’s is Venetian not English

florida isn't even relevant but los angeles and san diego were still irrelevant cities on the far flung frontiers of mexico nowhere near as important or influential as they would eventually become

Attached: images.jpg (503x292, 23K)

Even if it were, it doesn't matter. People have been forcefully removed from their native lands in the past. And in past centuries, people have been a lot less kind about removing unwanted demographics.

Do you understand the meaning of the word most?

California used to be a backwater in the US to, even after the gold rush. This only changed with the huge state sponsored industrial programmes and the massive developement of agriculture (and the related mass migrations) implemented in World War 2. Without that Cali would probably be an New Mexico tier economy, only with agriculture instead of oil.

Attached: population of california.jpg (372x258, 37K)

>lose war and cede territory to victor
>given the choice to move to loser country or become citizen for winner country
>descendants 150 years later want land to be loser country again in a weak excuse to validate illegal immigration

What happens if you move back to Mexico now do you get deported to amoerca

can we say the same about native Europeans in Europe?

Were Tejanos and other Mexicans Northerners whiter than your average mestizo ?

Pretty sure the Mexicans who were living here before 1848 became American citizens. For you being so "native" to this area, why did it take you so long to get here?

I think the point of Chicano nationalists is that they are Aztec descendants, they were there before Mexico was a thing too. They reject the concept of States
borders as something foreign brought by Europeans.

That's even more retarded. Actual descendants of the aztecs would be a pretty small minority within mexicans.
And the idea that borders are an european concept is retarded in the extreme. Euros only really brought on a greater degree of precision in laying down borders, because of their greater level of technology, but that's it.
Even fucking animals have the concept of borders, zoologists call it "range" or "territory", are these turds actually claiming they're dumber than the average big cat?

Pretty sure 500 years ago if an Aztec traveled this far north the Comanches and Navajos and shit would've killed him for being an outsider.

Funny thing is that quite a few Antrophologists, locate Aztlán in the California/Arizona Area.

Considering that Mexico is stricter on immigrants compared to the United States, it would be a beating and then deportation.

ITT: people larping to be descendants of old west pioneers hate on people larping to be descendants of californios and tejanos.

>All of the Southwestern states have had sizeable latino populations since they where incorporated into the US.
False. The latino population was minuscule until the 60s when modern mass immigration happened.

Check old census records. LA had like maybe 10,000 hispanic people in the 1900s.

>Yet Mexico didn´t seem to have had any trouble of that sort with the sizeable immigrant populations from the Near and Middle East, Asia, Europe, and Mesoamerica.

Imagine being this fucking retarded
American education hard at work, no doubt

Attached: whiter than you, muhammed.jpg (238x212, 8K)

That's cuz they were reclassified in the 80s

Fuck Mexico and fuck Mexicans

t. half-Tejano

Attached: Mort Kunstler the Alamo.png (1400x747, 2.18M)

>>won the war
So, if nazis won the war they can wipe out slavs, jews and other "subhuman" from Earth?

Of course yes. Who's gonna stop them?

please, tell us about the secessionist ambitions of those communities in mexico.

t. euro

Except, you know, the government.

No, because they literally crossed the border. California's Hispanic population pre-1920s was minuscule. Now its over 50%.

Mexico held California for all of 15 years. Before then it was held by Spain, and not really effectively. The idea that owning some piece of land that your people are not native to, gives you an eternal carte blanche to immigrate is ridiculous. America held Okianwa for like 30 years, the Philippines for 50 years. That doesn't give Americans, regardless of ethnicity, the right to illegally immigrate there.

Spain took the land from the natives through war, Mexico claimed the land through war, and America now owns the land because of war. Which war wasn't justified, is beyond me. But the people in Texas, and Alta California were the people who started the war. Not the US government.

Sure the Aztecs were originally from the US Southwest, but the Aztecs aren't the only native population of Mexico, in fact they were a minority. Then there's the Spanish people in Mexico.
If we use the logic that my great great great great grandma might have been Aztec therefor muh Aztlan, then the European domination of Africa was justified because all peoples came from Africa.

This is another case of a few thousand people being justified for mass migration. Fucking nobody lived in that part of Mexico. It's more retarded than the falklands.

> California's Hispanic population pre-1920s was minuscule. Now its over 50%.
case in point its just a bunch of poor retarded shitskins half baked attempt to justify breaking the law

No, that has nothing to do with it. It was just small. It's surprisingly difficult to find out coherent demographic data before 1970 (almost as if they don't want the average joe to know), but you can piece it together through changing definitions. For example, in the 1930s they decided to call all hispanics "mexican", and kept with that for a time before they stopped. You can get an idea of the non-white hispanic population from that.

In 1930 there were 368,013 latinos ("mexicans") in California total. Of 5,732,000 (est.). Compare that to the 15,000,000 hispanics in California today.

6.42% of population in 1930.

More than I remember last I looked desu, but still relatively small.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018.png (1044x1594, 581K)

yes.

Ugh... This sucks, California sucks, don’t move here.

Attached: A2978FFD-3395-4784-9977-F5825BF0B82F.jpg (2448x3264, 901K)

5 million in 1920 is pretty big. It was the 8th most populous state by then.

>1920 New York state was 10.3 million
>1920 Illinois was 6.6 million
>1920 New Jersey was 2.5 million
>1920 Virginia was 2.3 million

during the 1850s I'm not sure if any state was more than 1 million. The whole US was 23 million people then.

California was a power house from the mid 19th century. WW2 only helped southern California develop more.

>the border crossed us
Then you would've been born in America
Manifest destiny bitches

Yes also both Tejanos and Californios gladly accepted US rule. This is because the Mexican government offered them absolutely nothing but taxes in exchange for lawlessness, due to the Mexican government's inability to control anything above the rio grande. This lead to the southwest becoming a breeding ground for bandits who wrecked havoc on any sort of business enterprise.

In the case of California specifically, the landed Spanish gentry found good friends with the newly created U.S. Republican Party whom they shared business interests with. During the civil war CA governor Leland Stanford (who also happened to be the owner of the largest business in the west, the Southern Pacific Railroad) sent Romualdo Pacheco down into socal to purge it of Confederate sympathizers, which he did so successfully. After the war Stanford became a Senator as Pacheco became California's first nonwhite Governor.

So, what's up with modern hispanics today? As said above most of them are from central america, they are shit Mexico sends us because their government doesn't want to build secure borders because their businesses benefit from exploiting immigrant labor, just as their American counterparts do. The only "mexicans" in America who feel any shared "latino" heritage are retards who had that shit programmed into them by the far left, these types of people usually get the shit kicked out of them by their cousins if they visit them down south.

Attached: 1200px-Romualdo_Pacheco_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (1200x1652, 197K)

>WASP who's family moved to California after the Mexican-American War
>wife is Hispanic but can trace her ancestors to the few Californios who actually settled her
>my kid will have claims to being "Californian" from both viewpoints

The beans who do make it in legally are either loaded or came under some pretty shady circumstances. There's a community of ex-death squad and government/army veterans of the Salvadoran civil war somewhere in Central/Northern CA. From what I hear when they used to get together and hang out, they all did some fucked up shit and did some underhanded things to get their citizenship (in my dads case, him and his brother fucked a local commie group out of money that was supposed to buy them weapons from Nicaraguan gun traffickers). Btw whats the census on guys like them?

Funny enough my dad is the only true Mestizo out of all of them, the rest of them can pass for Spaniards/Whites

Attached: Execution.jpg (552x505, 40K)

>ex deathsquad dad
I remember seeing you post in another thread but you and another user were having a conversation

lol I think we're spending way to much time on Veeky Forums brah

Attached: sammy hydelburg.jpg (939x502, 43K)

All my free time is spent at home and will be for another few years

Attached: tormented soul.png (583x608, 328K)

No, send them back this is a WHITE country

I'm actually studying latin american death squads in college, this shit is research for me.

well duh, but that's true for all immigrants. My dad killed gypsies in a Romanian death camp.

what do you want to know senpai

We haven't done El Salvador yet, so I'm probably going to hit you up in about two weeks when we get to them.

They gave me Uruguay to research for my first paper, and I'm assuming that whatever was going on in El Salvador was retarded and pointless by comparison.

>Hispanic

If you think hispanic is a race then you have a low

blame mestizo mexicans for this shit

Why should hispanics that are of spanish blood without aztec blood that aren't mexicans be blamed for their crimes?

*low iq

Because you're a subhuman CHI who should be beaten by your Spanish masters, then cholos you fucking faggot.

When did I say I was a chicano?

I fucking hate mexicans and chicanos

The only good hispanics are pure spaniards and spaniards are legal and more patriotic than most people

Spaniards are the main hispanics

Not all hispanics are mestizo mexicans

Blame mestizo mexicans for all the crime and border jumping

My wife () is not a Mestiza she's pretty much completely Spanish
I got her a 23andme kit for Christmas (her idea, not mine) and she had almost no native blood

well if she's hispanic with only some native blood then i guess she's a castizo

Castizo means 1/4th native
She's like 3.5% native

>Common/government property doesn't exist

Completely ignorant of how common pool resources are maintained. ownership is demonstrated through organized violence, and exclusion of un-entitled parties. Varied collective choice arrangements, and sanctions for violators are almost always (should be) included.