When will Veeky Forums realize that anorexia is the path to true God tier aesthetics?

When will Veeky Forums realize that anorexia is the path to true God tier aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

leathercelebrities.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He cancels it out with everything else.

S T I C C
T
I
C
C

Those girls are really thin but they're not anorexic. You can be that thin and still get all your nutrients you'll just be weak af ... anorexic people are horrifying to look at because their bodies are eating themselves away. Terrible skin, hair, sunken features, etc.

no

those are just marfan people.

Dated an anorexic girl once. Would not recommend

why

Theyre unstable, obviously

She's so long.

No, anorexia is for women.

The case definition of anorexia nervous is not conditional on a specific weight or appearance. It's characterized by low weight, and a focus on being thin and avoiding food to the point that it interferes with ones health and/or functioning. It's entirely possible that these girls have this disorder or bulimia. I'd say it's even probable. That is an abnormally low weight. Women generally need a higher body fat than than that and their lack of muscle will be detrimental to their health and especially their bones later in life.

L O N G G U R L

Wait thats anarexic

anorexia is a mental illness
anybody can starve themselves thin

for a girl I agree. skinny girls are the best.

Have we started the Kloss fire?

Me on the left.

Also honestly this is pretty autistic of me but try leathercelebrities.com and search for Karlie Kloss. Loads of high res images of her.

THANK YOU

I don't think she has an abnormally low weight, considering how tall she is. But the chances she's anorexic or could become one are high aF.

That doesn't matter as much as her body composition. She's a low weight for her height.

What's wrong with that, user?
You're not a manlet are you?

Just ignore her height and proportions, you know, since she is a model