Progress thread

progress thread.

sorry if my pictures are bad. this is the first time im doing something like this. im cutting right now. in this picture im 92KG (202.9 LBS)

my god... why are you even trying?

and in this im 88KG (195.)

should i keep doing what im doing?

I don't know what you're doing for diet but I'm gonna drop this here anyway.

Don't listen to the other dude. You just need to focus on what you're trying to do and work towards what you want. Truthfully, you may never get that zyzz-tier body but hopefully you'll be happy with your results when that willpower runs out

i mostly eat broccoli and meat (all kinds but i stay stay with chicken) no carbs, no socker.

Good job friendo
cut until you look either auschwitz or see abs.

Bulking is a meme.

Just make sure keep lifting during your cut.

How tall are you? If you're just looking to drop weight just eat like 1500 calories a day and start with pushups. Do girl push ups to get you started if you can't do a real push up

"try"

just be patient and stick with it. this isn't a short term thing its a lifestyle change

also quit stealing bikes nigger

The man is putting in effort to try, that is what matters. He may not be close to his goal, but he is closer than he was yesterday.

shit, i forgot to tell. im 188 cm.

also here is a pic of my back.

You look awfully plump for 195 at 6'1. You must have zero muscle. Are you doing any training?

I lost weight more or less automatically (and my father did as well) by basing my diet around the recommendation of this book. Spoiler alert: dietary fat are pretty fucking important. They keep you filled, give you energy, are digested slowly (which is one of the reason they keep you filled) and are essential for your overall health.

The book also gives you some recommendation relative to the time of your eating, your sleep pattern and micro nutrient supplementation.

Good ol' libgen is your friend here.

>1500cals a day
why do you retards do such outrageous deficits? it's not necessary and will make most people lose a bunch of muscle, even if you get enough protein and sleep. have some goddamn patience and do a deficit that you'll lose 1lb a week on, adjusting for every 5-10 lbs lost.

im trying to slim down after living a shity life style of drinking and eating whatever i want. my current goal is to go down to 80KG and maybe build myself up from there.

been running 30 minutes on a treadmile (or biking) and getting 300 kcal almost everyday.

been lifting heavy as well.

>t. fatty

There is hope for us all. Here's my progress if it can motivate you
Part 1 : 96kgs/211lbs 6ft 180cm

Part two :
One year and two month later

74kgs 163lbs

your retardation is apparent. i'm 10% bf. and i've lost 100lbs of fat.

INB4 Manlet
5'7
Before 230 lbs
Now 190 lbs
How much more do I need to cut boys??

Uh huh and a navy seal that is also a millionaire right? Go back to misc you fucking RPer

good luck user. lose that weight and ill let you bang my wife while i watch

>i've never made progress so nobody else here has either
kek, seriously sorry about your brain damage

OP here. been eating alot of cauliflower as well. my farts have never smelled this bad before.

thanks man.

Where did I imply that? Sounds like you are projecting fatty. 1500 is a reasonable cut for an untrained fatty. Like I said you are a dumb RPer just like the rest of this shitty board

You made great progress but what's up with your ribs

>being 10% bf and losing 100lbs is comparable to shitposting about being a millionaire and a navy seal
lol. also, psychological projection is unproven pseudoscience. keep showing how stupid you are. please.

>Still no picture

Post a timestamped pic and i'll eat shit, till then you are nothing more than an RPer faggot

Got a big thorax and bad abs genetics so I have to deal with it,here's another pic. Depends on how I flex and shit

Until you think you look good

2 months training overload lightning

Left is 380ish and was taken the day after halloween 2016. Right was taken like a month ago and I'm like 225ish in it if I recall correctly. About 215 now, doing clean IF along with weight training/cardio on alternating days every day but Sunday.

I know i'm still a fat piece of shit but i'm feeling so much better and my crippling depression has gotten a lot better. Even started seeing this girl, we don't even go out to eat for dates. We go hiking or to the beach. Most fatty thing we do is go to a movie and split a pop corn.

We all are gonna make it

OP, country?

Sweden?

Stay motivated don't listen to these kids here trying to tell ya otherwise

been lifting for 4 years but thats while having a shit diet. im 26 and used to be a skinny black boy but once i turned 18, i started to drink heavily and do drugs (mostly weed). didint help that i had a sweet tooth for candy once i started to smoke weed almost everyday.

you got me.

Ethnicity?

to

dose it matter?

I wouldn't consider you fat anymore user, you've made it

Yes, a bit at least.

Good call on going full bald. Looks 100x better

at least you've a BBC.

i dont see how this is Veeky Forums related. go to /soc/ or /r9k/ if you want to get to know a black guy.

yeah. not only do i look awful with hair, i have been going bald for sometime now. i said fuck it, and decided to go bald. shave it once every week.

>tfw when GF to give BBC too.

Can't tell your own ethnicity? I think that's weird.

Me around 1 and a half year ago on the left, me about a month ago on the right.
Around the same weight in both pictures.
Could've done alot better if I didn't fuck up so much with poor dieting and poor routines back when I started out

Went from 290 to 220, goal weight is around 200.

Hit that bench as hard as you can because honestly your chest is your weak point. The reat of your body is impressive now but i recognize thestage you are in. You are about 6 months from having decent arms. Dont worry about the gut but try to tighten it up. You can lose the belly in a few weeks but it will be soft not washboard tier. But focus on your chest user i can see it coming together.

*Not impressive now sorry critical typo.

I dont think ive ever seen stretchmarks in the shoulder area. You must have made a big change there good job.

You've still got some ways to go but you did good.

great job bro

trying to stop being an anorexic faggot, only been lifting for about 1.5 months second pic but started eating more before then. used to be pretty obese years ago. long way to go but enjoying lifting.

>have shoulder stretchmarks and all around my upper body, not that user
delete this

11 months of trying to escape the concentration camp
I'm 179cm tall

Great progress, user. Routine? Is this you after bulking and cutting?

You are doing good too kittnon.

congrats now your fat again

fuck off cuck.
>being this insecure with yourself

keep doing you, op. you got this.

bulked the first 9 months but followed a shitty brosplit which made me skinny fat, then began cutting and started PPL around may. Picture was taken the 21st of August. Any PPLxPPL routine should work just fine for hypertrophy, SS is just a fucking meme

Dude you went from a disgusting blob to a pretty decent looking guy, keep it up

wew im so assblasted now user
no, im really not fat

sorry dude you are fat, not trying to be hurtful but that seems like a lot of weight gain for 1.5 months.
How much did you weigh in left/right pic?

GYNO
Y
N
O

very good job mate! especially your face looks so much better with less fat!

keep it up!

'Sup, OP.

I was worse than you (not black, though, at least I had that going). I was 97-ish over 178cm, somewhat strong but no body shape, huge gyno and larger shirts.

That was about 1.5 years ago, I'm now ~81Kg and have visible bulging muscles and starting to show abs, have cheekbones/jawbone visible and still have some more to go.

My point is, it might take you a while, but you'll get there. Just keep lifting, eat at a slight caloric deficit and your body will take care of itself eventually. Best of luck!

you dont have gyno dont listen to this nigger

you've gone from sexual predator to potential alpha. Lose some more and start lifting to gain some muscle and you will get bitches my griend.

Good job

You look like a completely different person man. Still lots of work to do, and I say that not to put you down but because I hope you keep doing it, you're making it, so keep going so you fully make it. I want to see you posting in a year or two with a third pic of even more progress.

Thanks but i'm for sure still fat

Yeah man, can't be like other fat fucks that have a goal weight of 250lbs or some other dumb shit like that

Working on it man, lift weights 3x a week, do bodyweight stuff everyday.

Thanks guys

Yeah man, i'll be in the progress thread or /fat/, can't wait to add the 3rd picture to my collage. Aiming for 175 then just eat a to maintain and build as much muscle as I can.

5'7 went from 155lbs skinny fat to 170lbs manlet mode in 4 years with pplx

Probably another 20 lbs or more

Excellent work

Keep going you will make it

Fuck yeah

dude you look 30 years younger already

imho shaving your head would be improvement

Excellent body friend, would you mind sharing your routine?

A-am I making it...?

21y.o 6'1" 190lbs

found the bitter fattie

Hardmirin bearmode potential

Natty? How long liftin? Diet? Routine? Be my daddy?

Keep up the good work man, you look much better than you did before. The haircut helped a lot too.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Fuck off.

>pplx

Nice

holy shit, you looking pretty good now user! But still, you're a fat lard of shit, and should probably be euthanised.

Keep up the work.

No one said it but looking good champ. We're all gonna make it.

how old r u?

how old r u?

fweakin ebin /b/ xDDDD

Push
DB OHP 4sets increasing weight 12-8 reps (65)
Superset with DB front raise 12 reps (25)
DB Incline fly 4 sets 12 - 8 reps (65)
Superset with Db Lateral raise 12 reps (30)
DB flat bench fly 3 sets 8 reps (40)
Superset close grip Db to failure (40)
Hanging leg raises 4 sets of 12
Superset with side crunches and Incline twists 4 sets of 20
Weighted dips 4 sets of 10, (+45) last set to failure with no weight
Finish with light pec deck 4 sets of 12 and to failure on last set
Or finish with Tricep push downs 4 sets of 12
Stretch

Pull
Pendlay row 4 sets of 12-8 reps increasing weight (185)
Close grip pull down 4 sets of 12-8 reps (190)
Superset with wide pull up 4 sets 12-8 reps (160)
Preacher curls 4 sets of 12 (30)
Superset with reverse curls 4 sets of 12 (20)
Db row 4 sets of 12 (75)
Superset with rear delt fly 4 sets of 12 (20)
Finish on isolateral row machine 4 sets of 12 (225)
Or finish with bodyweight pull ups 4 sets to failure
Stretch and use wrist roller at home

Legs
Squat 5 sets, 12 reps, 8 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps, 5 reps. (315)
Rigid leg deadlift 5 sets of 8-12 reps (225)
Single leg Calf raises 4 sets of 12 reps
Superset with light Good mornings 4 sets of 12 (90)
Quad extension 4 sets of 12 reps
Superset Hamstring curl 4 sets of 12 reps
Stretch

You're awesome ;-;

I'm a recovering skelly who finally deadlifted lmao4plaetz.

Don't stop.
Don't ever stop.
That's when you die

7-8 weeks in boys. 130lb @5'9

i think it's quite common
shoulders is one of the areas which can grow rapidly during puberty

Im at the same height and weight as you bruv

What diet and routine did you do?

24 bro.

great job m8 but that goatee is fucking horrible.
shave it off or grow a full beard or trim it daily so it's neat.
if you want to have facial hair and not look like homeless alcoholic you need to maintain it regularly. beard trimmers ain't even expensive.

Don't get complacent... but holy crap user. You look great. Proud of you bud.

Full Natty sans like 3+ scoops of prelift before the gym. Diet:don't give a fuck, just avoid too many carbs. Routine: just alternating chest and arms with back and legs. I barely spend 45min at the gym cause it's like 500 from away from my door but I've been at it for like 3 years. Best bench: 285

I'll be your daddy ;^)