Fitness /cringe/ thread

>catalog
>ctrl+f
>no cringe thread

C'mon user. Let's make fitness awkward again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjl1hgRFuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovf2ATajdkM
youtube.com/watch?v=6fQuEqwQ2I4
yuruyuri.wikia.com/wiki/Akane_Akaza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ

I love lifting as much as the next guy, and I can get pretty emotional when I hit a pr after a long plateau, but come on, it's just weight. no need to go all Whitman on me

your one rep maxes

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjl1hgRFuo

Muh iron lyfe bullshit like this in general is embarrassing. I grew out of that shit like 2 years into lifting. It's not a goddamn spiritual experience to lift weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovf2ATajdkM

Impressed he got the weights balanced long enough to even get up on them like that honestly

is the cringe due to the tattoos?
nah im just jelly. i wish i was a douche with no self awareness, would get more women

I would be impressed if they were round plates

youtube.com/watch?v=6fQuEqwQ2I4

His calves do not fucking exist. look at those fucking legs . Why even fucking live ? My 5'7 manlet dyel brother has thicker calves

what exercise is this even?

>falling for the deadlift is a pulling exercise meme

>My 5'7 manlet dyel brother has thicker calves
manlet calves will look bigger due to their smaller frame. he could hav less muscle mass of the calf but there is less surface area in the leg to cover so it has more bulk

follow your dreams

What ever happened to our baby beluga after she bombed out of the ironman

No you fucking nigger, don't teach me fucking proportions and anatomy, I know what I am saying. Look at his fucking calves in OP pic. I legit though it was a prosthetic carbon fibre leg from the thumbnail but it turns out its his fucking shitty calves inside his shitty black socks

This guy on the right, claims he won Paris physique, and has been a "professional" personal trainer for 3 years.

I want to beat up these pussies

why do faggots who write this shit never have any concept of meter

there is absolutely zero muscle in those legs

Why do women always do this sort of shit?

these guys both look lame as fuck. the guy on the left could be cool if he didn't have a haircut that costs $110 every 2.5 weeks, the guy on the right tries to emulate him except hes fucking balding and isn't taking any trenbolone.

the roided out guy looks like the teacup from beauty and the beast or something, im not sure of a better comparison, he just looks rediculous and stupid. he wouldnt look so fucking gay if he was wearing a normal t shirt and some training pants and not that skin tight bullshit.

lol i doubt this is real, yall eat this shit up though

kek

my friend deadlifts like this, I have told him again and again to stop, deload and fix his form before he does himself a serious injury but he won't have it. I don't even understand, he's the most intelligent person I have ever met (Final year of his PhD in Neuroscience and a confirmed 145 IQ) yet he's a retard when it comes to fitness.

niggers please leave, you clearly dont belong here

I get angry every time i see this pic..
>send it to a friend
>"i see nothing wrong with it, its kinda cute, and hey, a free bj"
>get even angrier
Every guy that gives that answer is either forever alone or pussywhipped beta in relationship with a fatty
Every guy that knows his way around women or is in a relationship with a beutiful girl throws up at the sight of that pic

>that image
there is no man of the house in that family

I never got the cringe, that would take incredible stability.

I guarantee the woman is cheating on this "man"

>having a 62kg 1rm squat
>powerlifter

>12 pack of your favorite beer
I can buy myself beer, it's my money
>no nagging for a week
there shouldn't be a lot of nagging in a healthy relationship
>naked hula dance from yours truly
unless there's sex at the end I don't see how this is a reward
>I won't donate your favorite pit-stained t-shirt
"do what I say or I'll destroy something you love"
>1 get ouf of the dog house free card
"do what I say or I'll withold sex from you"
>Don't have to go to some annoying kid's bday party
I already don't have to go
>BJ!!!
"do what I say and I'll give you a reluctant blowjob"

I honestly thought he was an amputee

It's not the chore chart that bothers me, it's the infantilization

all of it should bother you. Those "rewards" are things every healthy relationship should have

>Mommy whats a BJ?
>Mommy why do you have to be naked for hula dance?

>murder william

Oh come on, these people never get hurt while i got hurt doing some deficits with light weight on a form nazi week.

>hey, a free bj
Hahahahahhahaha holy fuck that's not free. It's your fucking wife you should be getting free bjs on the regular

this faggot is why deadlifting is banned in some gyms

Bizarro George W Bush?

Lifting is one of the few reasons I wake up

Fuck y'all

what the fuck is even going on with his legs

I get where you guys are coming from and I totally agree but I'm pretty sure a non lazy cunt shouldn't need this kind of enouragement to help out with what appear to be basic as fuck functions of child-rearing and domestic sensibility

That chart shouldn't exist because you should already be doing that shit

>world class athlete

Is that because she's basically a planet at this point?

hey, /r/Veeky Forums

>1 get out of the dog house free card

Hmmm

>I fucked your sister
>WHAT?
>I'm using my card

If it's the man being the main source of income (how it should be), the wife should have to do most of that. Granted, I understand he should, but if he's doing all that shit plus a full time job, wtf is she even doing? If she's the main income, dude is a bitch and deserves being humiliated by that chart

holy fuck, that's the worst deadlift I've ever seen

Legit, nothing wrong with this. Squat walk with a resistance band. Good for her.

Thats what crossfit should be

>going on about the fitness lifestyle
>look like they've barely lifted more than a couple weeks
Classic

>new

KEK if he was a boston dynamics robot it would be cool how he solved that

so....he achieved something with his body?

Holy shit I just realized he wasn't. I thought he was getting emotional because he achieved a new PR despite his handicap.

Except she's doing it in a public place like an autist

This. It's not like she's asking to clean up the entire house. All of these are simple chores that takes a few minutes.
> put toilet seat down
Like it shouldn't even been written down. Or even a matter of complaints.

this is so fucking pathetic
this is real life version of good boy tendies points for """"""""adults"""""""""

kekekekekk

>>I fucked your sister

Lifting is the only thing in life I enjoy doing. I'm just able to have fun with it for it's own sake without trying to make a fucking philosophy out of it.

single it is.

I assume people who post like this do the exact opposite of their post.

I thought the same thing

i kinda like it

His intelligence gives him a hubris that means he acts like a retard mire often than not in the real world

T. Guy who knows several confirmed 140+ iq mensa members. Honestly they're some of the biggest idiots I know. One of them insisted the human body would work better when working in heat because the body would have to work less to keep itself heated.

And we're posting on an board like autists. We're all stupid.

SHE'S A MANIAC

MANIAC

ON THE FLOOOOR

these kids are the ones who need encouragement the most. if he stays consistent he will have a god tier physique.

douche with the ipad should be brutally murdered

kek

god damn it why did it change size

The best thing about this webm is that he positions his back correctly at the very beginning, then he fucks up. It makes me think this is bullshit because muscle memory and all that shit

>i deadlift 4 plates in my first 6 months at the gym

what is the purpose of this post sir

>says the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym

Classic

...Grandpa?

kek

>not naming the reaction image fedoraoraoraoraora.jpg

lel

yuruyuri.wikia.com/wiki/Akane_Akaza

There is a certain level of arrogance that comes with being smarter than basically everybody around you. More over, usually parents cant even raise their kids that well nowadays. I think exposing the kid to the fact that he is not almighty powerful and that his domain of competence is limited. A humbling experience like that would help a lot of them. But who cares, they are doing great anyway, they dont need our help.

Eww. That looks really nasty

props to those sticking up for the guy

>the chad stealth photo

>isn't even stealth
>bring an Ipad to take pictures
>finds mirrors every time so you know when he's taking a picture
>always surrounded by gym benches no matter where he is
>goes to the gym exclusively to take pictures of people
>doesn't even lift