/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

JUST edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K6Y3njR
youtube.com/watch?v=PWWa-anfowE
nytimes.com/2017/08/25/business/dealbook/deal-making-is-alive-and-well-but-the-market-is-changing.html
shortsqueeze.com/?symbol=jcp&submit=Short Quote™
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Q7e9Q6DlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JCP is elite

Remember to use your winnings to buy trees for Israel.

All in for the penny train

First for BOTZ

Why?! We made money today lad. You sold right?

better sell before the reverse split gangbangs your portfolio. today is just a pump and dump

>low volatility stock you need to hold for the long term

No

$trxc will hit $6.00 by this time tomorrow

screencap this

unJUST yourself
discord.gg/K6Y3njR

fuck Israel and fuck jews

I got meme'd.

Sell now bud

I dumped that shit at a comfy profit. Can rebuy it when it tanks later on.

now that the SPI moon mission is complete, and we've blown our LODE what's the next hot meme to invest in?

This x1000 easy money

everything red

What makes you think this? Their earnings are going to be mediocre if not awful

Stocks with good earnings go down.

Buyout

Forward guidance
Partnership
New leases
New sales
Increasing marketshare from what used to be a monopoly

Very powerful upward move in the indices. My topping predictions may very well end up being wrong. It will depend on how sellers respond near the All Time Highs, in combination with how bad the discrepancies between what the Senate/Dems and Trump/Republicans want (as well as any potential delays), going forward with tax reform as the key issue.

Cipher sent us to hell but I'm going even deeper. Taking back EVERYTHING that I've lost

up $350 on my AMZN and SPY calls that I opened 30 minutes ago.. god I love red days like these

Get in before close boys

Huge gains AH and tomorrow,

Last time I'm telling you.

What are the chances TRXC just completely takes a shit after earnings and everyone holding it gets memed out of their money?

high

Probable. A lot of anons have sold and taken their comfy profit though.

0, Trump is President

youtube.com/watch?v=PWWa-anfowE

you are playing with an advanced meme very high

Speaking of memes what is this? Explain yourself.

Nice just loaded up on $3.50 calls.

put all of your money into the calls

Guys I need a hot meme to hold into tomorrow. I don’t want a crash and burn meme, but just the comfy profit meme.

I can’t daytrade until tomorrow so don’t give me shit

Jcp, unironically

Same here actually, accidentally used my third one yesterday.

why is this being meme'd

it's the "it can't possibly go lower, r-right?" meme

fug benis.. up another $100. might be time to close

What could they possibly report tomorrow that makes you think this is a good idea?

>Radioshack cannot possibly go bankrupt

my dad works for nintendo he told me they are announcing an exclusive partnership with Satoshi Nakamoto on the earnings call

Hetz (HTZ)

They will beat earnings today for the first time in years. Shorts are going to get BTFO.

why do they have two different symbols? htz and hri

and who the fuck was renting cars last quarter? there were no major holidays or anything really

Got some sauce to go with that pasta?

forgot file

nvm google is retarded with the symbols

If you try to catch a falling knife, you'll eventually catch one right
JCP isn't really in that bad of shape like some other retailers are

i'm on nofap, stop that

How's RLOG looking? Should I buy while it's low and earnings is today?

Very.

Though I've done some research on them though

>TRXC is made up of employes with a history working with J&J, and their subsidiary Ethicon
>J&J/Ethicon are partners with Google, creating a company called Verb Surgical
>Verb Surgical is also trying to break into the robotic surgery industry
>Verb's CEO, Scott Huennekens was nominated to be on the board of directors at TRXC in early 2015, but for whatever reason he withdrew
>In mid-late 2015, he becomes the CEO of the newly found verb surgical
>Paul LaViolette is on the board of directors at TRXC
>Paul LaViolette is also the chairman of the Medical Device Manufacturer's Association (MDMA)
>Scott Huennekens is the Immediate Past Chairman (Vice President) of MDMA

>on nofap
>ID is qum
When the universe is trying to tell you something, you should open your ears and listen.

They also have ISRG staff on board, and ISRG just recently purchased a building less than a mile away from TRXC HQ.

JCP is fine, if they go under (very remote imo) it will be years from now with tons of short squeezes in between if they do turn it around there is a 1000% profit potential

good risk reward

I got like $3,400 in this company that as I understand it has a monopoly on Surgically Enhance Robots that are also Rocket Surgeons who are working on tomorrow's only meme rocket to Lamboland. Wtf could possibly go wrong?

trxc?? newbie here, which coin?

nothing, absolutely nothing

Has $AMRS been memed out? Seems promising still.

I've still in

This is stock trading ya goof

Memes will come back closer to the new er
I'm locked in

>JCP is fine

JCP is a fucking long way from fine.

I'm probably going to buy more tomorrow if it dips some more

Continued

>TRXC has a history of losses, but these net operating losses or NOL can be used as tax credit in the future.
>If company doesn't make a profit, the company can keep holding these NOL as tax assets for up to 20 years
>TRXC's stock issuance (Warrant A and Warrant Bs) is setup to protect these NOL assets from IRS rule Section 382. It's known as a Section 382 poison pill.
>Usually this means the company is looking to be bought out

>NOLs are worth more when the corporate tax rate is high
>Trump's is looking to cut corporate tax rates
>This incentivizes larger companies who use these tax cuts to pickup companies with tons of NOLs so they can get the full value out of them before the corporate tax rate is lowered

>Hernan Cristerna the co-head of global mergers and acquisitions at JPMorgan Chase says "In the months ahead, it is likely that company bosses will shy away from megadeals in favor of a greater number of smaller, less contentious transactions."
>nytimes.com/2017/08/25/business/dealbook/deal-making-is-alive-and-well-but-the-market-is-changing.html
>JPM owns roughly 4,230,205 in TRXC stock, roughly 3% of the company

recent debt upgrades and 2 out of 3 profitable quarters in addition they are free cash flowing

believe what you want

What do we think of KNDI? took a big spike this week. Could that happen again? Took a dip today so I bought at 6.99. Here's the 1 week.

oh, and 50% of the float is short

any whiff of good news could easily see 100% move

Buy some DYSL. It's what inspired my trip

Forgot pic

>50% of the float is short

>thinks this is good

>Has $AMRS been memed out? Seems promising still.

Depends on where you bought in...

Wait so when is the ER? It's not until Friday before right?

When the short's have to cover it causes the shit to just fucking moon man. See TOPS and DCIX.

i've been unironically thinking about buying that for a while. the only thing is that small under $10 chinese stocks kinda scare me, how do we know they're actually legitimate companies making profit over there?

i mean even the top dogs like Alibaba do shady shit with their accounting

do you know when earnings are?

>50% of the float is short
where do you get this info?

shortsqueeze.com/?symbol=jcp&submit=Short Quote™

Get this trash off /crypto/

chinese companies are all worthless.

should I get some nak?

You were supposed to get it on Monday, but like sure get some NAK. I'm anticipating it pulling back to $2.10 though.

don't believe any Naklets in here. most of them are either bag holders or bought really low and have nothing to worry about

the entire share price is riding on that mine getting approved. if it falls through it will literally go to zero. they have nothing else, they're a mineless mining company

whenever chinese companeis release financials they just pull numbers out of there ass and put them on there balance sheets .they dont need accountants because there all state owned anyway.

mineless mining companies are the future

Don't believe the Tree Fuckers that think they're going to be denied permits. Trust in Donald Trump's fuck the environment EPA.

where my trxc rocket surgeon bros at

youtube.com/watch?v=a0Q7e9Q6DlI

It's a human if you believe *evolutionists*

I have two earnings plays coming up in an hour and im already down 4% on one of them

how fucked am I?

what r they

Fuck you I’m already down 5% and it’s not even close yet

ASSHOLE

I just saw pic related on Yahoo finance. Seems legit.

Dude, even if they pull off a miracle, it's going to be falling all the way till closing, considering most people don't believe they're going to pull it off.

jetpacks for every shareholder confirmed

I grant that this is possible. I'm just not feelin' it. Also, the $3 puts I bought a little while ago are going to 2X easily when this turd drops back down to $2 tomorrow.

I'm all in now.

I'm back on board 1000 shares this time.