LINK $50 EOY

How do you feel about the fact that unless you own at least 1000 LINK you are never going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yh96D8v
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1000 LINK can be had for less than $300.

Will we really make it with just that much invested?

5.3k linklet here.

2.7K Link here. pls be true

But I only own 999.2 link :(

0x2b349a6cf412663c9bca63e14c98b924df2e9a54

Yes

Sorry user, you're never gonna make it.

Deluded, 5$ will be the first milestone. So better accumulate

62k LINK here

Im kicking myself for buying at the wrong times I could have 100K+ LINK

im never gonna make it

50 billion market cap (25% of all cryptos) by the end of the year. Before it even launches. Cool!
Seriously though you are delusional.

We are pumping it here: discord.gg/Yh96D8v

5k link here. I will be happy with $1

this coin is literally digibyte tier. It's making everyone poor. Why are you shilling this?

Zap is better than link

hahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahhahaha

>Digibyte
Muh currency
We like bitcoin but little bit faster
Doesn't even solve the oracle problem

>Chainlink
Linking every piece of real world information to any blockchain possible - Ethereum, Bitcoin and any other to come.
Partnerships with so many huge corporations it would make Ethereum jealous
Solves the oracle problem

okay so you believe in the tech while it's dumping to the ground

>okay so you believe in the tech while it's dumping to the ground

yeah the graph shows the disgusting history of this digibyte 2.0

lol....

Yes
This has already happened multiple times to thousands of people over the course of the last 8 years, it is going to continue and LINK is virtually guaranteed be one of the few coins to truly moon

>tfw poorfag with only 872 link
I've always supported the project and I do my best to spread word for it. I've been shilling it pretty hard.
Please, if you have any spare links for a poorfag,
I just want to make it to 1000

0xf4e7483968d2a9a20a6f6a5284686022bfd68b10

>mfw 26k LINK stored comfy in my wallet

>yfw you own 999 linkies

>what is circulating supply vs total supply
brainlet

get rekt

>50k myself
Literally couldn't be comfier

Link brothers! I'm almost at the 1k marker with 739. Anyone want me to help me get those lambos I here everyone talk about?
0x93b78c2808defbd77e5f8f16ced70b2bb5b4676c

The only ZAP you fags will get if you buy into that shitcoin

disgusting, upgrade your rank ASAP

Hard dip incoming best to sell and buy bacl around ~2000 sats

This shit will never moon, can you imagine 1/3 of Veeky Forums idiots becoming rich?

That would be sci-fi like Jesus and aliens coming to Earth on same day

Ethereum was the same as LINK now, it was shilled everywhere on Veeky Forums and a lot of Veeky Forumstards became rich thanks to it.

This would be awesome. The board would be filled with ridiculous requests from rich Linkfags like myself and poor pajeets begging and cocksucking for 0.1 LINK. Every 2nd pic will be a sharpie in someones body hole.

I agree a dip is definitely on its way, volume is bleeding and price is creeping down. But I'm thinking more around 2400 sats. I sold earlier today once I saw volume dropping like a rock.

I'm sorry you missed money skelly?
Let me introduce you to money belly.

156K in my wallet chilln. To infinity and beyond!!!

ayy lmao i rememba that

Why did I buy 5 million 1337 coin thinking i'd be able to make it flip instead of putting it into LINK ahhhh

>he fell for the 1337 meme

user clearly said 1000 Link.

I didn't fall for a meme it's just it literally cannot go any lower.

Hey nigger faggots ive never purchased a ERC20 token before. I have a jaxx wallet and a coinbase wallet. Will jaxx at least differentiate and display the value of my (((LINK)))?

You don't need to know the value of your LINK, you won't be selling it until $50/LINK anyway.

I only own 233 so far and have been getting killed on it :(

If anybody out there can help me boost my rank, I sure would be forever grateful..

and if not.. whatever, down with the ship we go i guess lol

cheers

Gotta pay to play jr.

What if a nuclear war happens the day we hit 100+ dollars. We made but just for a short time. Screencap this

theres a reason you are low ranked, soldier. Step in line

Your right send me 1k link for this mistake. And I will send you a picture of my aunts(no blood relation) boobs.

post your wallet ill send you 50

Your digits make it real user better buy in!!

So she's saying her pussy is fucking disgusting? Really makes you think...

I want to see Veeky Forums full of threads asking for ideas of what to do with all their millions.

$50 per LINK would be a market cap of 17,500,000,000...

Or in other words, nearly six times the current market cap of Bitcoin

Shhh

is that the bitcoin marketcap from 1998?

You mean one sixth but ok

Deluded as fuck. LINK is already over. ZAP has rolled out the app store of Oracles. Microsoft, Google, IBM, big banks, fintechs, you name it the big corps will list their oracles here among 100,000's of other oracles. Download any Oracle you need and use it. No dumbass Link token and node required. BTFO.

>Veeky Forums math

1/2

A couple of notes on ChainLink token value:

Firstly, in response to the FUD that 650 million of the 1 billion total tokens are in reserve. This is usually accompanied by people saying "They'll just give those tokens away for free! Yours won't be worth anything". The 650 million tokens are divided in half. 300m go to "the company", and 350m are used to incentivise node operators. For holders of the remaining 350m, here's why both of those things are good.

Firstly, having a third of the tokens in the company's hands means that the company has a direct incentive to maintain and increase token value. Accusations that the system is somehow geared up so that the tokens won't be worth anything, suggests that for some reason Sergey et al don't want their stake to be worth anything. The fact that their own profit is tied to the value of the token is a good thing. It means they have a direct incentive to create a valuable product.

Additionally, the fact that 350m tokens are set aside to incentivise node operators is absolutely critical to this project. For decentralised solutions like this to work, you need wide adoption. You can't have a decentralised system with only a handful of nodes. As a result, it in directly in every token holder's interests that ChainLink develops a large and robust network of node operators. The best way to do that is to give node operators incentives. "Try before you buy", as it were. That 350m will slowly enter the general ecosystem, and be used to get node operators on the network. More node operators means a more robust oracle system which means greater adoption which means more value.

2/2

Secondly, in response to speculation about the possible dollar value of each token. "But there are a billion tokens and all they are doing is paying node operators". One major thing to consider in response to this is how market caps relate to the amount of money actually performing processes within that ecosystem. How much of Ethereum's $30 billion market cap is actually being used on GAS or ICOs at any given time?

The reality is that only a small fraction of any token's market cap is actually "doing work" at any point in time. The total market cap is more of a valuation of the entire ecosystem, than it is a reflection of the amount of value being used in transactions at any given point. When you consider that ChainLink could conceivably be performing billions of dollars worth of "work" a day, and that that value will only be a small proportion of total market cap, it is easy to understand how valuations of $10 per token within the next couple of years, and even significantly higher on a 10 year time scale, are not as overenthusiastic as they may initially seem.

>EOY is less than a few weeks away

I accidently was looking at 24hr volume kek.

$50 is so possible lets fucking go!!

seize the moment, no tears, only money now

Guys.
I am a developer and I am coming to you with a warnining.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

If this repo above represents the chain link product. It's literally nothing.

The files are a skeleton at best, mostly json files and stubbed out functions that do next to nothing.

The changes are far from meaningful, and although they make the github graphs look good, very little actual functionality is being put together.

I was considering getting into chainlink but honestly based on this github its clear they want to appear busy. Which is the last thing you want your core developers to be doing.

>warnining
what's a warnining? are you airdropping that here?

You mean $122,365,576,708.38

Same developer that can code a new Veeky Forums and search engine better than google?

>
>Yes
>This has already happened multiple times to thousands of people over the course of the last 8 years, it is going to continue and LINK is virtually guaranteed be one of the few coins to truly moon
It's really not dude

if they wanted to appear busy they wouldn't have kept us in the absolute dark for 2 months

kill yourself and stay poor

I'm also aware of this, but that they seem to have so many potential partnerships and the big guys showing faith in them, counteracts this fud for me.

Holy fuck that looks comfy

>people put more trust into Jews

>what are private repositories
If you were sitting on something potentially worth billions you'd just throw it up on github for the world to steal right?

FUD

Bought 10k at ico. Sold 2000 at 9.5k Satoshi. Put it into my maxed req ico. Skipped confido ico rather bought 1-1 eth worth of link/req.

I'm very high and drunk and just became paralyzed with fear duentk realising I'm 100% in the 2 most shipped coins on biz.

>what have I done

Anyway, the actual chainlink is being written in Go, not ruby.

Pajeet samefag

Do morons actually think people don't convert to fiat when considering these? 300 USD for pics?

I'll send you 1 LINK for the pic user.

The fact that you don't have ballpark estimate of bitcoins market cap as part of your general knowledge, in other words the fact that you COULD mistake BTCs 100+ bn market cap for like 2BN shows what an absolute newfag you are.

Those are serious baghodlers user

I'm heavy in REQ and I don't think you need to worry. I'm not a brilliant researcher by any means but I do know a couple of people that research from every angle and they are heavily invested in the coin due to what they know.

LINK is losing volume by the minute. Over half is already gone from the little pump yesterday. By tomorrow it will be back under 20 cents. Now is not the time to buy.

This isn't ethereum

TFW only 499.60. Do you guys need someone to clean toilets on the spaceship?

i remember when biz shilled the fuck out of ethereum at ~$10. I made a solid $9000 from it, without knowing a single thing about crypto.

It's better

give me the rundown on LINK goys

too late I saw enough posts about it so I bought $50 worth

>daily reminder that Vitalik is an autistic 19 year old that is selling his premined coins at $10

>Sees Ethereum
>It's not Bitcoin
>Misses out
>Sees LINK
>It's not Ethereum
>Misses out
>Sees insert_next_big_thing
>It's not LINK
>Misses out

Pro-tip: the time to invest in something is when it's being laughed at.

Top kek threads actaully said that tfw new fag from /pol/ a month ago

> First mover
> General use-case (any blockchain project can use it)
> Corporate interest and backing
> Meme hype
Its so fucking obvious that this is the next ETH level moon mission. To nolinkers, name one coin that satisfies the following criteria before you say its the next ETH. These fags will be kicking themselves in a year or two.

what corporations are backing it?

Is it too late for me to latch on to the rocket? Can I buy 5k right now and make it?

>what corporations are backing or are bullish about LINK?
Kek you do NOT deserve LINK.

Shit man I missed this, went afk for a few

0x08cc5c4b81f5a743c1200373ce0b0a9d57ed1f88

You are the man! Thank you dude