bitcoin2x.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin2x.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tig if Brue.

shit incoming

storm not so much

Fuge if Hactual

Buy BCH THE FLIPPENING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THE MINERS WILL SHOW THIS DO NOT BE ON THE LOSING SIDE Veeky Forums BROS
This is why BTC is going down.

How desperate are you bitcoin fags that you have to bring back the fork now that the price is dumping? Currency of the future my ass.

So what do I want to hodl in the coming week?

Good. I'l be at a remote cabin for the last week of November though so I can't take advantage of spilling blood. Mixed feelings desu.

btc and alts are tanking

fuck these assholes

this market is fucking retarded
tether implosion WHEN

lol you're retarded if you believe BTC is going down

Don't believe everything you read on Veeky Forums

Backed by nobodies.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL FUCK I QUIT CRYPTO I AM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK

Big if Huge.

i said it before and i say it again
BITCOIN IS THE ULTIMATIVE SHITCOIN
THIS IS THE REASON WHY
CUNTS FORKING THE CHAIN EVERY SINGLE WEEK

Fake...unlike the Bitconnect marketcap on the 3rd Nov....wtf

What happened? Why m8

its a fucking troll you unbelieveable retarded faggots
buy link btw

BUY LINK

LINK $ 50 EOY IDIOTS
BUY NOW

any connection to the old fork, or is it just a separate group deciding to continue the idea? might not even matter if it's the latter, it's not like BCG's gone anywhere

I'm a total crypto newb and poorfag.

Yet even I understand NOTHING in the grand scheme of things will happen. Bitcoin will keep chugging along like usual, and jews will try another jew trick to control and manipulate something they can't manipulate (because they're very high IQ).

If you "zoom out" this will be one little blip on Bitcoin moon mission.

I swear you create this drama like stupid hoes that make drama and fuss about everything out of boredom. Fucking ridiculous.

>MARKET CAP
this is a chance for you to learn about why market cap is a stupid metric
coinmarketcap updated the circulating quantity of bitconnect to be a smaller amount
but on 99% of coins the circulating supply is still way more than will ever be transacted. many are lost forever, many get sent to addresses nobody can use, or the private keys get lost and the wallet files deleted. the amount of bitcoin that gets transacted on exchanges every day is slightly under 1% of circulating supply, while for physical gold it is just over 1%. you guys should start comparing statistics like that and really take liquidity into the equation when you are comparing "market caps" and for projects that have a network these are more accurately called network values

JUST MAKE IT GO BACK UP AGAIN

It's just people trying to save their 2x futures or simply trolls.
There's no support form influential people or miners.

This fork bullshit is the main cause of bitcoin's price rising you dumbfuck. Stop acting like you hate forks if you're long on bitcoin. Its going up for the scammiest fucking reasons.

Thanks. It looked like a cash out of a scam Ponzi. Thanks for explaining. Wondered why no one was raging about it. I need to research moar!

>yawn

they already killed their credibility. nobody cares anymore

Crypto isn't so decentralized if six people hold so much power.

My dad just faxed me the confirmation of the happening straight from now Nintendo hq

oh shit my body is ready

Dad works for Bitcoin, just asked him, it's true
Exit all crypto markets

Head fake !

BCH is not backed by nobodies you uneducated fuck. You have no macro understanding of the mining space. I didn't read this on Veeky Forums I know better. That's why I post and don't lurk.
Did you know that mulit-million dollar mining ops continued to mine BCH at a loss? Why?
Have you ever thought of following the money?
You don't have to believe me. I don't care. The people that know what's up are going to crush it in the next seven days.

>no miner support
wew lad

>it's cancelled guys
>LAWL NO IT ISNT! TRUST US AGAIN! DO IT! WE CONTROL EVERYTHING! DANCE PEONS! DANCE!
fuck them

>chart of the last 1000 blocks (7 days) one day after 2x got called off.
Lmao. Jihan's pools are not going to mine any 2x fork. Stay deluded, idiot. This is just a troll.

Look at the blocks after the announcement. 64% of the last 100 blocks still signal S2X...

site is fake

Holy shit.

NO FUCKING WAY

so why should I believe you then?

I just got off the phone with the owner of Bitcoin and she said "あなたのバッグを握る".

Why would they be in a rush to stop signalling? They simply don't care, it got called off. Belshe's letter (and the people that signed it) carries more weight than some signalling.
Anyway, who cares? If you believe the site in the op, then so be it.

>she
No wonder it sux.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY LINK!!!!!!

Gay if fake

I think the site was made by some S2X futures bag holder, but I still think there's a chance that a splinter group of miners will still try to go ahead with the fork

She's holding my bag?

>The fork will go as planned

>macro understanding of the mining space
ooh so sophisticated. This user must know what he's talking about.

don't you mine space?

Confirmed.

It is fake you dumb faggot

1. right click on text
2. click inspector
3. make fake news

No. My graphics card is too slow.

This fucking art style makes me want to hang myself

different people it than the six people who tried to cancel it are running this. it's more like
>ok we're going to fork
>six random dudes: "no we're not"
>everyone else: "oh yes we are"

>Segwit3x is a go

This. Bitcoin is the worst shitcoin, high fees, slow confirmation, constant political drama. It's only valued so high because it's the first coin that normies hear about and the most accepted crypto forcing people to use its slow ass. I can't wait until a better alternative gets mass acceptance and I never have to use it again.

Damn dude. I'm really just trying to be serious because I do take this issue seriously.
I know better than that though, and for that I apologize.

this is just another bgold

a corporate fork attempt going forward after the companies pulled out? yeah, that's going to get traction

Nobody can cancel an idea once it's out there. If the market wants to adapt the change it will be adapted otherwise it will die.

Ironic isnt it.

How Bitcoin Core became known as...Segwit2x.

>greedy asians crash bitcoin

you're a retard dude. the only reason BTC is at the price it is now is because people were buying in anticipation of the segwit2x fork, which is now cancelled.

Yes, in the LONG RUN btc will continue to rise gradually in price, but there's no fucking way it would have been $7k+ without the segwit fork happening. It should be in the ~$4-5k range right now, and will probably fall back there. As time goes by it will continue to rise, back to $7k, then 10k, 20k, etc. but it will take time (years), not now.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Shits fake

If doesn't matter if some no-names go ahead with it now, the fork lost all credibility (if it ever had any) and now ever really knows for SURE that it's a joke.

Only one 'barely' non-white body. Even the sheep is white.
What a farce.

they should all be brown, because it's b2x

Get into ARK and disregard shitcoins

taaaaaaaaaa fuck?!

No its not fake, there's an article on cointelegraph saying the same thing

your comment is so dumb it will make Veeky Forums develop aneurysms

refute it then.

It's really the only coin that I value. I don't really care that ethereum has DAPPS for example (who gives a shit about that? I can just visit a website and use WAPPS, much faster and free).

I only use alt coins to trade and shit, but when it comes to a coin having any "value", I only give Bitcoin that trust

IF the flippening is real it can kill all the alts...

God, there are still people thinking bitcoin surge is because of stupid fork like bitcoin gold or bitcoinS2x...

How naive you are to think it's the crowd who want double bitcoin who make bitcoin pump by billion..
It's just institutional money investing in bitcoin right now because of the incoming economic crash. And because bitcoin is a political warfare.

Isn't the Bitcoin surge mainly because of Bitcoin futures on the Chicago exchange announcement + free coin greed?

Political warfare is an uncountable noun

Only the strong will survive.

Fippening won't kill alts. As money leaves BTC into BCH, alts will appreciate in BTC. Alts vs BCH may depreciate or stagnate though.

Big if Too

What are these fork assholes trying to accomplish? BTC is all we need, these inferior shitcoins are destined for nothing. Hope it brings down the price before the fork so I can buy BTC tho.

WE ARE THE BX2 MARINES AND WE WILL NOT SELL... BECAUSE WE LITERALLY CAN'T

>bitcoin2x.org/
jesus popcorn time

I whooshed on that joke cause bitcoin2x futures are tradeable on hitbtc.