All altcoins are scams

Daily reminder that all altcoins are scams. Bitcoin is the only crypto.

>t. Retard who does not understand the value of Blockchain technology

Bitcoin is a piece of shit desu.

Bitcoin is fucking shit, just die already you ancient fucking shitcoin.

Reminder never to cash out

Bitcoin is a scam, egold was first nigger.

this
my only fear is a fkin bch flippening

I can actually agree.

Tokens go up without an actual product...the more incentive the devs never finish said project.

Most of these tokens are cash grabs.

Autistic fuckers

Monero is superior to Bitcoin.

mfw

This. Remember for most altcoins, you're basically a slavecuck making the person who made the coin and his team rich. Pretty much every single altcoin I have looked at, roughly 50% or more of the total coins belong to the top 10 wallets. Sometimes they belong in the top 100 wallets.

Still that's pretty fucked up if there's like 50,000 wallets

You misspelled ARK, faggot

Those wallets are exchanges my man

Nooooo. This is an incorrect assumption to make. I've taken a close look at some of the top wallets in many coins and most of them do not move. No transactions for months.

Most wallets are actually labeled, and I would still say most of the coins are owned by whales. One whale owns one huge address.

Altcoins are a zero sum game.

They provide nothing new or valuable and everything they claim is a feature, is actually a design flaw.

Don't they siphon value from BTC, which is essentially just the black market and chink money laundering?

>Greatest transfer of wealth in the history of ever.

should i buy some ripple???

Bitcoin is the only crypto with a $5 transaction fee

People are in for a kick in the balls when they see BTC surprise everyone and keep going up. Everyone thinks it's about to fall off the cliff, I doubt it