Why are black people so bad at history?

Why are black people so bad at history?

Attached: 0606616B-D96B-4C8F-93A4-145F90ED29FE.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

they may be bad at history but they sure are good at stealing it

Attached: 1519653351289.gif (500x354, 2.47M)

Attached: 9951ADCD-5261-4257-AF4A-90D41E190578.jpg (620x283, 34K)

Blacks stealing shit? No suprise there

>(((they))))

>strong evidence

Attached: BTXsGLU.gif (245x184, 490K)

le epik meme dood XDDD!!!

The ones in Africa aren't the ones making the claim though.

We took away their history when we dressed them in western clothes, gave them Western names, taught them Western culture. Now we are paying for our stupidity.

Actually a lot of African tribes have origin stories that say they came from the Nile valley or had some near eastern ancestor like the Zulu, songhay, and other tribes so We Wuzing isn't really unique to AA's. But who am I to judge other cultures right guys?

And romans claimed to be descended from trojans, but there is a difference betwin myths and revisionism.

That's true a few of the stupid as fuck people in my ethnic group (igbo) like to claim we are descended from jews

My history books in high school had several pages dedicated to things like The Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Axum, and Nubian empires so I'd imagine teaching that for at least a day or two would alleviate the Kangz problem we have.

>strong evidence
>atlanta black star
when the fuck are people just going to call out this retarded we wuz shit?

We really need to next time you see a black tell them that they aren't shit like I do

Songhay possibly speak a Nilotic language so it wouldn’t be surprising at all if they actually did come from the Nile

It's not the job of American Institutes to teach black their paltry history. If they cared so much, they'd seek answers.

>pictured screaming “Where the white women at?”

Why is Hannibal black but not a single other Carthiginian? They do know Hannibal wasn't the king of Carthage, right? He was just a military commander.

You ain't shit either

There's Mali Kamen bornu empires the Swahili City states etc

Attached: 1520701360458.jpg (640x426, 93K)

more like demography, most can't even distinguish a North African Arab from a Berber

Isn't telling them they aren't shit a compliment?