Another great buy on EtherDelta guys

Another great buy on EtherDelta guys.

Token: EPY
Marketcap: $1,000,000
Circulating Supply: 15,375,000

Description:
Our ecosystem will make life easier for both guests and landlords. For instance, with Emphy, listing registration becomes more straightforward and clear. Landlord can accomplish publishing advertising in a few minutes having just a smartphone. Guests will get more complete information before they decide to book a property. Along with motivating bonus system and feedbacks, this provide better and more reliable way of lodging.

TL;DR
Emphy is a decentralized ecosystem where landlords and tenants meet to conclude short-term real estate rental contracts. (i.e. AirBNB)

Just opened for trading on EtherDelta today.
Not even on CMC yet.

shitcoin I say

These micro Marketcap etherdelta pumps are making me a killing lately, thanks for another lol

yeah i know
3x with NIO, 2x with dcorp today

should snag another here so long as the volume picks up, like it does with every fucking new coin thats added to etherdelta after a day or 2

Thinking about buying, when do u expect this to moon and why should it?

bump faggots

thanks user

op how do u expect your coin to moon if you just shill it and leave? u gotta stay consistent u faggot.

move on boys just another shitcoin with pajeet shiller

Yup, this will be huge once more people start shilling. Just bought 2 ETH worth, will be 10 ETH in 2 days. ROFL.

get in now or get fucked

this, low mcap is the new meme

Just went all in on this shit. Everyone calling these low mcap projects shitcoins (I mean they kinda are) but you can really make fucking bank off these.

Imma stay all in on DRP for now but thanks

fuck its shooting up the fomo got to me boys just bought in for a few eth

Bag holders gonna bag hold

get in now niggas, volume is picking up

Fucking love u op thanks so much

it's a fucking pump and dump guys, dont.

i dislike etherdelta aka ethershit goodluck guys.

It's where all the money is to be made. The only sacrifice is having to use their shitty layout but it filters all the retards out which is good

I bet your gonna say that when it hits 150% then 200% then 250% etc

HOLY FUCK GUYS

I was just trying to dump my bags, not actually trying to pump this thing holy shit lol

If you buy this coin the only person who will make money is the creator of this shitcoin

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh good thing i took over for u and made profit :)

biz has been making great calls lately

im going in, thx OP

Please cunts don't buy this

This stupid OP keeps talking to himself pretending to be someone else.

Your ID doesn't lie faggot. You think you can fool anyone here? You're embarrassing yourself.

I bet you're the same faggot who made these threads Kill yourself you worthless piece of pajeet shit

wtf brought at .0005 and its dumping

dont be foolish its 11 cents with 15 million coins

easy 10x at least

estonians made skype

S H I T C O I N
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

cry faggot easy 1 dollar coin

its trading on yobit at 1 eth per coin

so were just gonna ignore this?

op was shilling like a fag. now he is fudding like a fag. if you sell him now he will shill tomorrow again. dont trust this piece of shit

kek op got you all figured out. the time to buy is now, don't miss out on this mission user