Hinsonites unite

>Doesn't side with either Confederates or Union
>Union rolls in
>Kills his sons and mounts their heads on pikes
>Kills up to 100 Union bastards for fucking with him and his family
This is the perfect ideology. You may not like it, but this is what peak humanity looks like.

Attached: Sniper-Jack-Hinson-rifle.jpg (650x120, 14K)

Would he have taken in a nine month pregnant Dutch-Jewish teenager and her ultra-beta male lover and taught them how to defend themselves though?

Attached: 75D3935C-AB9B-47F6-8276-B89F5320761C.png (687x1117, 728K)

Is it true that his weapon was a one-of-a-kind?

Peak humanity.
Taking the law into your own hands like in Somalia.
An eye for an eye primitive mentality.
Killing a hundred innocent people who probably had nothing to do with the death of your sons.

Josey Wales?

>Kills his sons and mounts their heads on pikes
>Kills up to 100 Union bastards for fucking with him and his family
WTF.

>your sons get killed for being bushwackers
>proceed to become a bushwacker

really showed them

>killed the dudes who did it
>killed a few dozen other dudes as well
>rest of the family was safe
>got away with everything

I guess he did.

Bingo

Yes

His sons were out hunting, the Union soldiers accused them of being bushwackers for being in the woods with guns.

>innocent

I too would like to know the answer to this question

Cool

If it was a jew killing the nazis for putting their son in a incenerator would you say the same?

if it was a black person killing cops for michael brown would you say the same?

Pregnant Anne Frank hiding in a lonely woods, wearing an unbuttoned Confederate Columbus Depot jacket, armed with Jack Hinson's sniper rifle, and putting her hand on her belly, swearing to her unborn son that he will never know the tyranny of Nazism.

Some drawfag make it happen

Attached: Jack Hinson.jpg (606x474, 172K)

I mean, if some dudes following a particular ideology roll up and kill your sons I think you'd be well within your right to do whatever possible to halt the further spread of that faction/ideology.

Clearly you migrated over from reddit after the dorner got cornered.

clearly you are hick scum and still butthurt that the feds raped your great great grandma

I'm actually a superior new england chad, I can just understand why the man was pissed.

well you know what they say, you have to make a few omelettes to preserve the union

>Kids hunting in the woods deserved it
>Rapists are cool though

Gotta love that northern morality

You can't rape a Southron whore, and putting down a Southron piglet is just crime control.

What a retarded comparisson, no. If it was is father doing the shooting however, yes, i would

Based. I love stories like this, brutal vengeance and murder without concern for proportion, niceties or morality.

Straight outta Meridian of Blood.

>dey wernt bush wakrs

>Sons are suspected bushwackers
>Other son is a Confederate partisan
>Was a guide for NBF
Yeah, totally neutral and didn't deserve what happened to him at all. His sons definitely weren't Confederate bushwackers either.

And i thougth they said the southerns were the retarded ones

>dude just let your sons be killed, they probably deserved it, just take it like a good cuck.

They did and they do, because they are.

They were hunting for Union troops.

You might enjoy the life stories of Bloody Bill Anderson and John Wesley Hardin, two absolute savage killers

>John Wesley Hardin

Yea dude was a legit murderous beast of prey. Stabbed fellow kids since he was ten, killed a runaway negro at age fifteen, and then shot the three union soldiers who came after him for the murder.

Killed about 40 people in total, including a man for snoring

So a psychopathic retard?

>psychopathic
Yes
>retard
No

yes, nothing says "not a cuck" like fighting for the rich bastards who are the only one's profiting from the institution that is disenfranchising you economically

>fighting for the rich bastards
he wasn't really fighting "for" anything, more fighting "against" the dudes who rolled in and shot his sons.

I love you guys

Attached: Confederate meme soldier.png (600x600, 285K)

why is he a 56er

This meme was originally a Union soldier, I just re-colored it grey and added in the blue service cuffs for good effect.

Attached: columbus depot.jpg (600x800, 231K)

>t.Yankee

>fighting for the rich bastards

completely missed the point there. He started his campaign of vengeance because his two sons were killed and decapitated.

I agree btw, confederate muh slaves politicians were just as stupid as new england niggerloving nutters. should have sent the sons of ham back to africa or Haïti.

>new england niggerloving nutters

kek

Daily reminder this is how Anne Frank looked like at her pretiest

Attached: Mein+neger+_4b4d8c0b862e2c673b5cc053d2337c5b.png (256x256, 12K)

He was a plantation owner. You did know that, right?

EVERY GODDAMN THREAD WITH YOU PEOPLE

Based.

>tfw no Hinton Rowan Helper as president

YOU ARE ON Veeky Forums BITCH, THIS IS WHAT WE DO HERE.

>ultra-beta male lover

Why would Anne fall for a pathetic beta male?

Veeky Forums self insert

>this happens
>Dorner happens
>people still think that there's no way armed civilians could possibly impede or dissuade the American military from occupying the country under duress
LfuckingMAO

Would still put a baby in her belly/10

Attached: anne_frank.png (511x850, 751K)

>police operations = military operations.
Americans are fucking weird: their country literally had a civil war and yet they still think that internal strife in America (or any country) will be as childishly simple as "DA PEEPO" rising up in righteous anger and toppl "DA GUBMINT."

When most civil wars tend to happen due to severe differences of opinion within the country that occupied all levels of society.

>Americans are fucking weird: their country literally had a civil war and yet they still think that internal strife in America (or any country) will be as childishly simple as "DA PEEPO" rising up in righteous anger and toppl "DA GUBMINT."
>When most civil wars tend to happen due to severe differences of opinion within the country that occupied all levels of society.

Somewhat above-average educated American here, the Second Civil War when it does happen, be it 10 years, 10 months, or 10 days from now will be the mother of bloodbaths.

I've always envisioned it as the Federal government completely disintegrating from a combination infighting between the ideologically opposed/competing branches (ATF vs. FBI, USMC vs. US Army etc.) and the fact its bureaucracy is so massive and unwieldy that it would cease to function altogether in the event of nationwide societal breakdown, just as happened in Somalia in 1991. The real war would begin when the remnants of the now-dissolved US Armed Forces (augmented by a well-armed and violently radicalized civilian population) declare their allegiance to various new ideological and separatist movements and start attacking each other.

American society is so atomized at this point that the split would not simply be between two sides (people vs. government, white vs. black, North vs. South etc.). It would proliferate like a cancer and it would be dozens, if not hundreds of different groups fighting each other.

Attached: prelude to tragedy.jpg (1600x1005, 590K)

He was a great man

americans have a really naive idea of a civil war in their head. they think that the based freedom loving patriots will just march on washington and the entire military will defect and they'll kill obama and suddenly america will be great again

it's completely out of touch with reality

Yeah. Even that somehow was the case, it would only be a matter of time before fighting broke out over what new direction the country should go. There’s a parallel to this in Russia. There was the February Revolution in which the Tsar was removed from power. And then mere months later there was the November Revolution would touched off a genocidal bloodbath that destroyed Russian in such a way that it still hasn’t recovered.

Attached: 12D92763-E7A4-41AD-888B-DB28138D35D7.jpg (450x240, 64K)

Any good reading on this guy?

Jack Hinson's One-Man War: A Civil War Sniper by Tom C. McKenney

I still want to make her pregnant!

Is it at least fairly objective?

Her body was made for popping out babies though

underradded bost

Nice

That’s a beauty

Right and Left are so utterly self-convinced that they’ll win that they don’t realize that everyone loses

>sons are suspected bushwackers
"suspected" being the operative word here. They were walking around the woods with guns. No shots had been fired on union troops up to that point.
>was a guide for NBF
yeah after his sons got decapitated by union troops, you nigger
>other son is a confederate partisan
he joined up after his brothers got murdered

Which would Veeky Forums prefer?

Jack Hinson x pregnant Anne Frank

or

Jack Hinson is a wise Obi-Wan Kenobi-like mentor teaching pregnant Anne Frank the ways of the sharpshooter

Attached: John B. Gordon at Gettysburg Don Troiani.jpg (1500x1188, 589K)

Idn he looks like a grumpy grandpa.

Attached: IMG_0956.jpg (250x263, 45K)

Russia is far richer and more powerful now than it ever was under the Tsar, in literally every category.
>industry
>military
>population
>the general level of culture