"quietly moons"
this is your last and ONLY chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
vocaroo.com/i/s0t7Aaa07vAY
bitcoinclassic.com/news/closing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf didn't even notci this shit, why the fuck is it mooning REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ZE FLIPPENING IS HERE! HAIL VICTORY!

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

lol

fuck you nigger is not funny I have a short opened on this pos

>Shorting the one TRUE bitcoin

TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH YOU!

youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U

nigger its about to hit 700. rip

The flippening is truly starting.
I shit you not.

got both, just in case
don't tell me to go one way or the other.. i'm heavier on numbers or BCH and value for BTC. i don't think the corporate goons behind btc will let it die completely and i expect BCH to go absolutely nuts in the near future. i bought a shitload of ether $10-12 and sold back for btc at .8. BCH is a real solution to a world problem. Billions of people worldwide have zero access to banks or money transfers. BTC allowed people to send and store money since the day of it's creation and THAT FACT gave it value. BTC will grow because it will be drivin by greed and fueled by ignorance. BCH will go on to change the world and bring the beauty of BTC to the mainstream. It has many Fiat pairs and will be added to Coinbase by the beginning of 2018. Merchants that have used BTC for years, once again waive transaction fees for BCH.

Underestimating chink bitterness
Overestimating sealing the deal with chinks
This moons very soon
Im waiting for a little BTC griwth to drop my BTC bags

>quietly
That's not how mooning works

IT'S FUCKING MOONING!
*VUVUZELAS*
GET IN FUCKERS!
ABORT BTC NOW

Got two of these
Should I get more?

Going to parity with bitcoin soon..... that is 1:1

you would be buying cvlose to ATH. BCC will never maintain a price more than 10% of BTC. Never has, never will. You might be safe to 720, but if I was a whale I would dump the fuck out of this at $700.

try 100 nigger

you core shills are getting really desperate now aren't you

And down it goes. lol.

I just bought at 690... am i late for the fork party?

Buckle up boys.
There's going to be a week of core shills in their deathrattles.
BCH is the only way to ensure that you have money when the dust settles

stay around nigger, I will pee all over you in some 120 minutes

I know the IQ is really low on Biz, but what the fuck are you guys doing buying this at ATH?

Flippening by Christmas! Satoshi's vision will ultimately prevail

hahahahaha here comes the whole folder. same file names as last time

Ummmmm, those "30% of miners" are fake accounts at Amazon, user.

is go time?

This fucking chink scamcoin is unbelievable

Just sold
Don't get greedy

try harder with the FUD corecuck

How do you not see the macro forces at play here? That is an act of war?
Why would they make war?
Because they're threatened.
I promise to you on my life that you guys can make a lot of money by seeing the big picture.

yes

hm should i buy into fomo

It's not fomo. It's protecting your investments!
This is bigger than a simple pump

lmao bch is here to stay

.1 BTC by midnight! The blitzkrieg has started!

Officially got my short liquidated.

It’s over for me, I’m killing myself.

begin the flippening

Kinda what I figured. Whale dump at 710.

Yeah you weren't gonna make it anyways

Goes up to 2k by 2018

Should i buy now or wait for a dip? will it even dip at all?

I told you, filthy mutt.

Only if bitcoin goes to 20K

FOMO'd at 0.098

Classic Veeky Forums

You will never make it either

Buy at 680, dump at 710, wash rinse repeat. Its what I'm doing until this scam dies down. Might as well make some money off of others gullability

Are you going to wait to FOMO in after .1? Remember how you didn't buy into BTC all those times it kept going up?

this is going to 2.5k by the end of the month. the mining fiasco. BIG money wants IN!

aaaand DUMP.

I remember another thread where an user was doing this in the 400 dollar range and thought he was a badass.

You are seriously retarded at this point if you can't see why bch will go over 1k. This discussion has only been going on daily for 3 months, where you guys never win.

u might actually be retarded

bank of the unbanked
suck it haters.

So s.korea is a third world shit country right?

Kim tests one little nuke and this goes to $100 in 5 seconds. lol

Same with bitcoin you stupid fucking nigger.

Holy shit, saw this earlier, missed the dip at 90 thinking it was going to crash back down.... fomo buy in at 97 and still pumping. Markets are crazy lately

this .3 spam on binance

BCH is going to overtake bitcoin in 9 days. You have been warned.

And dumped again. Will buy back in a couple of minutes. This is fun. thank you all for the Sats.

Are you ok? Can you stop posting for a bit?

BTC is buying so hard to keep the ratio suppressed knowing the market psychology of BCH breaking .1 is huge

Id rather buy bitbean

DESU I honestly miss the daily bitbean threads. That was one of the staple shitcoins back in the day.

Can you?

Both $0.

Never will break .1 for long always has snapped back to .08 when it pushes past .1, always will. You guys are fucking retarded. This is just Sorks buying and undervalued coin back up to .1.

>S-SEE ITS CRASHING GUYS HAHAHA JUST ANOTHER SHITCOIN BACK TO BTC
>G-GUYS ITS CRASHING DON'T YOU SEE HAHA CYA LATER SUCKERS

>muhhnuke
>muh war

Most likely will not make it up to .1 in this uncertain environment.

binance broke it multiple times

nigger i've got my market sell ready so shut the fuck up for being mad at others gains you autistic little asssplurge

Whoever started this pump and suckered you guys in to it is sucking your satoshis out at $710. Keep feeding him, Cucks.

I got out but what are u talking about?

can some mods ban this retard please he is actually so retarded it's triggering

>14 posts by this pajeet and counting

whoever this is knows the true value of this coin. .1. Thats it. Anything else is delusional.

so much green in this thread

I dropped 100 BTC in at 0.080 yesterday. Drove it up to 0.087 on poloniex. I'm still hungry.

fire - vocaroo.com/i/s0t7Aaa07vAY

lol. Glad to see someone raping these fools. Good job, mate.

>?

rofl

ANNNND THE CRASH HAS BEGUN MUAHAHAHAHAHA. RUN PAJEETS RUN!!!!

1/10 of Bitcoin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! * breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>crash

hmm notice a pattern user?

bitcoinclassic.com/news/closing.html
HAHAHAHA

Kinda like this one?

It's crazy to think that a few months ago, some poor dumb bastard bought this at 0.5 btc

noob here, what does that mean? sell? buy? panic?

>bitcoinclassic.com/news/closing.html
It means Bitcoin Legacy has won, and all of the Bitcoin Cash Scammers in this thread just got blown the fuck out.

What is 0.3's guy end game here

the bots are out today

It means dont buy right now. Wait for the huge selloff and buy when it's low in a few days and idiots start spamming "muh flippenang!"

He just shit on bitcoin/blockstream and their supporters. Calling them out for the children they are and their inability to compromise, Which will lead to the inevitable destruction of their vaporware garbage coin.

Salty Scammer is Salty.

probably binance themselves, fucking scamming chinks
>ELEPHANT PARTNERSHIP CHINA NEO WALTON VEN ALL IN ONE