So, what happened to the Hittites?

So, what happened to the Hittites?

Attached: 248.png (1500x996, 211K)

It was a combination of being penetrated both front and back by the Myceneans and Assyrians, then getting filled with Sea men.

Ok, I chuckled at that one.

Unironically this

They got shrekt by Sea Peoples and Anatolian tribes from the East like Kaskians. Their descendants escaped to Northwestern Syria and formed their own states there. They lived up till 900 BC.

where they white?

No they were Between Neolithic Anatolians and Armenians.

Neolithic Anatolians were between Sardinians and Middle Easterners like Jordanians/Palestinians.

Attached: pca2.png (1376x739, 38K)

Depends on your definition of "white."
They were a Caucasoid Indo-European speaking people in Anatolia and the middle east.
Armenians are often considered to be white, yet Persians aren't.

Attached: 1231123123.png (792x505, 135K)

>persians aren't considered white

Attached: 20mahtab-keramati-esfand_3.jpg (420x596, 67K)

>Myceneans

I know for a fact that isn't true
They were gone before the Hittites

Attached: IMG_1394.jpg (600x582, 86K)

Mycenaeans didn't disappear into nothing, the people still existed it's just the state which collapsed

They aren't really considered white in contemporary northern Europe. The political correct term for them in Denmark at least is brown.

The Jews

>Armenians
>White

Attached: E5A213E1-BD51-4C80-BC43-796F98C8B84D.jpg (1024x819, 169K)

No, I think you are mixing that up with the Minoans. The Myceneans were around during the collapse period.

I think he meant they had just collapsed, but it's true that many turned to piracy and even migrated East along with other populations

>FIRE CAN'T MELT CLAY BRICKS!

They were swept away during the flood.

I didn't say Persians aren't white, I said they aren't considered white.

"White" is a meaningless term with a various conflicting definitions.
Frankly, if Iberians were still under Muslim rule Spanish and Portuguese or any other Mediterranean would be Arab.

>Armenians are often considered to be white, yet Persians aren't.
That's like their consolation prize for getting genocided, I think.

They become Greek
Then they become Turk

Its probably because they are Christians. If Armenians were Muslims, they would be considered brown middle easterners.

Classical Veeky Forums thread, only 4 actual answers the rest are about whiteness and shitposts

>hi, titties

Attached: 1514874449238.jpg (1157x772, 409K)

they talked shit

were all the anatolians greeks or armenian by the time of byzantine empire, or did the native anatolian culture survive in any form?

Attached: 609.jpg (562x662, 18K)

They were occupied by subhuman gr**ks but Turks came and liberated them by removing gr**kscum and now they are happily living together with their Turk brethren in Turkey.