Next moon mission

Missed out on NULS and DRP? Don't miss out on this.

Token: EPY
Marketcap: $1,000,000
Circulating Supply: 15,375,000

Description:
Our ecosystem will make life easier for both guests and landlords. For instance, with Emphy, listing registration becomes more straightforward and clear. Landlord can accomplish publishing advertising in a few minutes having just a smartphone. Guests will get more complete information before they decide to book a property. Along with motivating bonus system and feedbacks, this provide better and more reliable way of lodging.

Trading on etherdelta

Not even on CMC faggots

I live for these little shitcoins. Made money off of NULS and DRP still going in. Thank god the fork was suspended or none of this would have happened

DRP and MCO that's it, sit on them and wait
don't say we didn't warn you

Totally agree, fuck buying a well established coin and waiting months for gains when you can buy these little fucks and make a bigger killing.

DRP was already pumped and MCO has a market cap of 70 mil lol no thx

stay poor then

about to make a killing off of EPY so thats not an option

Why does this need be on a blockchain?

Huh? if i read your question correctly its because everything is going on a blockchain, its the future. Why shouldnt it be on a blockchain?

Already going up dont miss out fgts

Thats not a valid reason to get someone to buy a coin.

This nigga actually said "it's the future"as a reason to buy a coin

Lol

Posted my shill thread for EPY at 0.00028 already shooting up. If you missed out on NULS and DRP dont miss out on this or you will be kicking yourself.

HURRY UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

doesn't look too juicy desu man. why are you pushing this?

maybe because if u went in when i first said you would have almost doubled your money in under 30 min?

in all honesty this looks the weakest of all recent offerings

Would you rather make nothing or double your money and triple it in about an hour?

kms how the fuck is it 12 cents already. it was literally just at 9. should have listened.

dont get me wrong, i have a buy order on it

And thanks op I actually love u

This is what biz is about

WE GOT 2 SELL WALLS AT 0.00041 COME ON GUYS LETS BREAK IT AND WE WILL GO TO SATURN

another low marketcap token on ED, hmm wonder what will happen

WTF SELL FUCKKK

ummm this sounds like a terrible idea. And why the fuck is anyone going to trust this stupid blockchain dapp with renting their apartment... God damn if this moons I swear i'll kms

nice FUD boys i cya trying to get in cheap

if ur fast and buy now there is still room for gains

already mooning and not stopping anytime soon

This doesn't seem easy to shill to normies.

Is this like Airbnb on blockchain?

i did my part and bought, there is such little seller resistance on this thing its clearly going to moon

biz is on a roll

youre thinking too hard user

this is going to pump just get in

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON--- LOAD UP BOYS

theres a sell wall now that we need to take down then we can resume our trip

Yeah no thanks, I don't wanna be left holding your bags

Emphy is decentralized blockchain lodging ecosystem using smart contracts to provide a safer, faster and more affordable way to rent vacation properties.

EmphyCoin owners receive direct economic benefits both at an early stage of contribution and in the future. EmphyCoin is the currency unit
between all users of the Emphy platform, also being the crypto currency with practical value, functionality, increased demand for it and a stable interest from ordinary users of the system. The limited release of tokens and stable demand for them due to the growing number of concluded rent smart contracts will increase their market value (exchange), and the real possibilities of using them will help to stabilize the volatility of
the crypto currency rate.

Team includes several MBA's and a PhD

HAHA SPEAK FOR YOURSELF THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKER AHAHHAA I LOVE MAKING MONEY

guys when this goes to the hall of fame pls dont forget me

oh fuck i just got pajeet'd didnt i

i meant that as a lowkey shill, not fud. this is going to the FUCKING MOON

No one is going to use this. If it pumps it's because its a PnD. This is much harder to use than Airbnb which is already established and doesn't really have any problems. Not everything needs to be moved to blockchain.

The barrier to entry on this is massive. This is how it goes:
>Someone somehow finds the emphy site,
>Someone somehow finds a property near them they want to rent.
Alright so all done and dusted right? Wrong. Let's continue:
>Renter: Hey can I rent your property from "some date" till "some later date"
>Owner: Yeah sure of course. That'll be 931.5234591488557 EMPY tokens please.
>Renter: What's an EMPY token?
>Owner: It's the way you pay on the EMPY network
>Renter: Ok so I have my CC so where do I buy them?
>Owner: Oh well to get EMPY tokens you need to buy ETH or BTC first of Coinbase?
>Renter: WTF is coinbase and ETH and BTC?
>Owner: Coinbase is a company which sells cryptocurrencies. So either buy ETH or BTC and then we will be able to get you some EMPY
>Renter: OK I've signed up for coinbase and got 0.5 ETH and that was the max they could let me buy this week. Is that enough for 931.5234591488557 EMPY?
>Owner: Nah sorry it won't be, you'll have to come back next week to get more but the price flucuates so much so they could be worth more or less and I will have to give you another quote next week, but let's some EMPY for you now. So you've got your ETH you need to send it to a website called EtherDelta. And you also need to install a program called MetaMask and make an account on it and then trade send about 5 transactions to the block...
>Renter: FUck this I'll just use Airbnb.

sorry too long to read all i know is that im making a lot of money right now and others are too.

damn cant believe i shilled the fuck out of this and made it 2x by myself.

If you didnt get the memo guys this was a PnD i just randomly shilled to make my money back. Since you all helped me get my money back Im gonna tell you all to withdraw right now. When I bought this shit I didnt even research it LOL

this idiot is trying to get you to dump your bags to buy low, dont belive this cuck

>Team includes several MBA's and a PhD
MBA's are pointless in crypto and the PhD might be.
What need is there for this to be decentralized? There are already highly efficient services for listing vacation properties that don't require you converting emphycoin to BTC and cashing out/etc.

Dont be a cuck now, your talking to the OP who caused this all. Sell now honestly, if you get left bag holding dont get mad at me because I warned you.

I mean i could have just took my money and left u all in the dust but at least I warned you.

However I will buy back with only 10% of my portfolio in case it does decide to moon again somehow since it is what I started and it would make me suicidal if it left without me

>Pushed others to buy
>Now pushing others to sell cheap so that he can buy more

You Sir, are one greedy motherfucker.

this. burn in hell op

whatever dont say i didnt warn u

Sure be mad at him because he fucked you, but this is really a case of don't hate the player hate the game. I mean who falls for this shit. Honestly you deserve to lose money

So who else got pajeet'd by this shitcoin?

OP original shiller back again, looks like I was wrong about it dumping, gonna buy back in again soon.

Seems like im not the only one shilling it anymore and people are realizing that its an actual promising coin. To the moon we go, again.

THE LORD SPOKE

YOU HEARD HIM BOYS TO THE MOON!

see dome cak poo poo pee pee cha cha fa fa i love NICKI MIAJ NIGGA FUGGGGGGGG BUY IT BUY BUY BU YPRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK KEK KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKKEKEEKEKKEKEEKKEKEKEKE GIBS ME DAT DUBS

ITS MOONING NOW VOULUM EEXTREME NIGGUH

That is how you know without a doubt Kek is indeed with us.

Properly showing you that if you praise him and buy EPY you will succeed in 10x your money by Friday morning

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Everyone give your energy to op and EPY

AGGABAGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOONYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBREEEEEEEE

THETINKGOSKRAAAAAABABABABABAASKINNYKEPAPAANDABROOMBROOMBOOOOOOO

TOP KEK praise kek

my sides

this is the next skype

who are you going to trust to make you 10x?

The Slavic team of course they gave us Nikola Tesla they give us 10x