Medusa

>gets raped by Posideon
>somehow this is her fault
>transformed into a hideous creature for it

What the fuck ?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (742x800, 191K)

greek gods are not nice to their followers

You'll notice this is sort of a theme in Greek mythology.

That's what happens to women who wander in solitary streets after midnight.

Oh no, how terrible. Go and write a gender studies and sociology essay about it, please.

I had a dream once where I went to Medusa's lair with sunshades on and went to give her a hug, she was very disarmed by my gesture and we both had a pleasant time then I woke up

Greek gods were shit I don't get why anyone worshipped them.

1.It's not clear she was raped.
2. That's only one version. In the older myths she was a monster from birth.

The answer is that they just were, they were the Gods and the mortal man was not very good at doing anything against them. Although some heroic men managed to hurt them, killing them is a different story.

So they developed a fake rape story to have a reason why she was a such bitch?

She shouldn’t dress like a slut.

She learned the hard way.

The Greeks never liked Poseidon

You worship a god because you feer his presence, not beacause you can crack open a beer with him.

What is meant by rape doesn't necessarily mean non-consensual sex in this context, or at the very least consent wasn't Medusa's to give. In some stories, Medusa is a priestess and Poseidon fucks her on Athena's altar. So Medusa breaks her oath and defiles the place of worship of a Godess who's big on Virginity.

>reading stories about Artemis
>"so and so tried to rape Artemis, so she killed him"
>"so and so got raped while near Artemis, so she killed her"
>repeat for like 20 different fucking names
what the fuck

#metoo

She should have killed herself and saved Athena the shame of having one of her priestesses raped by Poseidon "Hey Athenians drink from my salt spring lmao" the Earthshaker.

she was a bitch

Well take a look at the world around you, is it ruled by the benevolent Christian god who loves you and cares about you or god(s) who represent the forces of nature and the characteristics of men (good and evil). If you're being honest the answer is pretty self-evident.

I want to mating press Medusa

Medusa, Medusa, Medusa, these niggas, they wishin' they knew you

Did she put out?

>"""Raped"""
She was punished for being a thot and this is a good thing.

The Greek gods were tough but fair.

>I want to mating press Medusa
I see that you are a man of culture as well, but... Get in line!

Christians pray for God to be with them, the Greeks prayed for their Gods to leave them the hell alone.

Christians pray to god so they don't get sent to hell for eternity.

"God hates fags. Fags go to hell. Go to hell. etc" are all insults created by christians themselves as they feared hell.

And hell was a concept Christians borrowed from the Greeks (Romans). Your point fedora tipper?

You're referring to tartarus and in greek religion it was reserved for the absolute worst offenders. Greeks had no concept of a hell as the christians had then and especially not as they have now.

living in greece was their hell, just look at what they called themselves

Only hillbilly amerimutt christians keep that logic today, and slavs, but we all know they aren't human.

Greek Gods are bastards. That alone makes them a helluva lot more believable than Monotheists petulant child.

I agree. The christian god represent forces of nature and want you to live a long and happy life yet you can get fucked so easily be things like hurricanes, droughts ,floods, tornado, earthquakes, and that's just what I can think off the top of my head. So god apparently wants you to live a long and happy life yet when a shit to of innocents get rekt by a natural disaster you say, "god works in mysterious ways." That to me is absolute bullshit because you know what gods intentions are in some situation but not when a shit ton of people get killed.

>implying
Old testament god is hardcore as fuck. Nothing is as dickish as killing all of humanity in a flood.