The tao

>dude just do nothing and be lazy lmao

Is it just me or are most eastern religions just excuses to be a NEET?

Attached: tao cringe.png (464x733, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpb-us-west-2-juc1ugur1qwqqqo4.stackpathdns.com/u.osu.edu/dist/5/25851/files/2016/02/taoteching-Stephen-Mitchell-translation-v9deoq.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taoism is by far the most empowering eastern religion.

No religion that exhorts the idea of God and a King in reverence to that God could possibly be pusillanimous. Learn more about Taoism.

>dude just sell all your stuff and be homeless lmao

this is christcuck tier

Attached: why.png (500x823, 272K)

Chapter 8 is my favorite chapter. I recommend you read it, it helps reduce stress in your life user, you prolly need that desu.

wtf I keep reading the tao and its just a rehash of what jesus said

>dude sell all your stuff lmao
>dude dont hold any opinions lmao
>dude just love everyone lmao
>dude just b urself

wtf is this bullshit

okay now this finally gets good

>sjws and identity politics btfo

Attached: 24.png (512x543, 173K)

>yfw the dao is just the chinese interpretation of the logos

Attached: 1487570792789.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

this got bad again
>dont defend yourself

Attached: dont defend yourself.png (476x491, 150K)

>penis worship
the christbros were right

all of these eastern religions are just satanism

Attached: wtf.png (529x606, 221K)

Well. Konfucianism is antithesis for that. Isn't it all about fullfilling your duties and fitting in a society.

>it's a 'dumb myopic westerner that doesnt have a clue about what hes talking about denigrating things he doesnt like/understand because hes so cucked by his /pol/-tier ideology and autism that he just cant cope without making a fool of himself' episode
people like you should unironically be guillotined because the time necessary to snap you out of your ignorant cuckoldry is better spent cultivating the tao or mastubating to anime tiddies

It's also the monomyth. The correct way to be is straddling the precipice of order and chaos, not to stay in one section for too long.

Create order, see it grow corrupt, slay the tyrant, watch chaos fester, slay the dragon, restore order, repeat.

Hahahha these aren't excerpts from the tao te ching, I don't know where you got these but they're bullshit, it seems like a parody

You think lao tsu saw lots of trucks and warheads in his time?

give me a good translation then because I got it from cpb-us-west-2-juc1ugur1qwqqqo4.stackpathdns.com/u.osu.edu/dist/5/25851/files/2016/02/taoteching-Stephen-Mitchell-translation-v9deoq.pdf

how do I get snapped out of my ignorant cuckoldry

I can smell you, bucko

Attached: cuck.jpg (1024x1008, 73K)

If you think credit for that primarily goes to Peterson, you need to read Joseph Campbell and Jung

peterson is a jungian hack

And?

The Jane English translation is top notch, desu. Read it for the first time when I was 17 and pretty much read it every year at least.