Why is slavery illegal?

Why is slavery illegal?

Attached: D08ECC6F-6EB3-42E1-A1EE-5225E22FB337.jpg (600x1034, 65K)

Due to automation slavery is completely worthless

>slavery is illegal

Attached: WmE92ji.jpg (966x3054, 879K)

idk, but criminality should be punished with temporary slavery

They're punished with forced labour so there's that.

Slavery just changed in name and is still practiced everywhere today

yeah...not anymore cuz of muh hyumahn rayts

Exodus.

Too easy an excuse. We could enslave people and make them engineers.

>implying that engineers can be indoctrinated as easily as manpower slaves

Ever since /pol/ accepted 15 year olds we have to deal with these morons

Lol let’s see your intellect when you get fucking captured and put in chains, you cuck

im 20 u projecting retard

Slavery is okay if it's done between people of the same race

And with consent right?

>just a couple of chapters next to exodus it says you can have slaves.
Gee wiz, this is great.

Nah

Why is this thread on/his/? This level of autism belongs on/pol/

>Autism
More like OP being an intellectual slob and brainlet, since he could spend 3 sec and ensured it was fit for Veeky Forums but no, why do that when you can make yourself look like a moron instead.

>ur a cuck because you believe in intellect
so all those extra hours in the gym will stop an IED, a sniper's bullet or the many intelligent ways I can use to kill you, you don't have to be smart and figure out ways to stop them and you will enslave me because of this

Attached: basedpeshmerga.jpg (276x395, 29K)

That is even worse then.

I mean there’s people who can bend reality to their will and squash their enemies with concentrated intellect but I think you can get to their level if you train your intellect man it’s all about intellect

ok, kid

Attached: FD0464BD-E4D6-4058-95A5-0F3FBD787AB7.jpg (600x389, 65K)

It's immoral and a dredge to the economy.

>I don’t like it
Touchè

Because people prefer the narrative of third world people having a great live with their family on the three cents a month they make in the microsoft factory in tunesia. It's the free market so it's ok. Slavery just didn't have a nice ring to it anymore.

Good post, OP approves

in the beginning of the industrial revolution it was discovered that human capital was more efficient and loyal if their (((masters))) allow them to work for a micro % of the revenue rather than be forced to work out of fear of violence.

Hence capitalism is born

Attached: lat-fi-garment-workers-la0056522360-20170822.jpg (1500x750, 257K)

not in the West

they just sit around, watch TV, workout, play cards and walk out an unchanged man

its better than having them just sit around eating tax payer money.

Hell it doesn't even have to be forced labor, just offer a sentence reduction in return for labor if you want to take the moral high ground

>enslave engineers to build your new power plant
>after 2 months it explodes killing an entire city

This is true, prison is easy as hell in the West

You didn’t think enough about this I assume because only if slaves do their job properly do they have a chance to get freedom.

Oh it's legal ever buy some chocolate or clothing from asia

As an engineer, I would rather spite my slave masters.

Modern globalist free markets.
Consumer > Worker

Slavery still exist and there are more people enslaved than ever before, also lump of labor fallacy.
That's cause they can't be forced to, LBJ in 1966 made it optional and FDR in 1941 outlawed convict leasing.

This idea has been thoroughly discredited by historians.
>As for slavery, or the relation of the Black race to the White, so far as concerns the pecuniary view of the subject, I would personally have been willing any day to give that up for recognition of the other great principle. Slavery, in the abstract, I ever abhorred and detested. Slavery in the concrete, being, as it existed with us, the subordination of an inferior to a superior race, was ever considered by me more in reference to its features as a social problem than one barely of capital and labour. In this view, it always presented itself to my mind as one of the greatest and most difficult questions to adjust upon the principles of reason and justice, to which the attention of statesmen, philosophers, philanthropists, and Christians was ever directed.
-Alexander Stephens in his prison diary, 1865
www.confederatepastpresent.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132:alexander-h-stephenss-prison-diary-with-his-views-on-white-supremacy-and-slavery-as-a-benevolent-system-&catid=38:reconstruction-and-fusion

Slavery is not only morally wrong, but it is also inefficient. Classical liberalism and individualism is the way forward and also allows for the most efficient allocation of resources.

The two are not incompatible, the founding fathers of America were classical liberals and many had slaves. Classical economics was a rejection of mercantilism which had to do with material markets and trade and not how labor was done necessarily.

>the people that came up with this idea were hypocrites by doing this other thing therefor doing that other thing is not hypocritical

what kind of reasoning is this?