Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled
Who was is the wrong?

Attached: FC7C527E-C6B8-48C8-8635-EA656BC6E083.jpg (508x499, 93K)

The blacks.

The tutsi for being genocided

God

It was a false flag to galvanize tutsi plebs and justify tutsi overthrow of the democratically elected government.

>Dr Congo

Attached: 1494120939675.jpg (882x731, 124K)

H*tus for trying to resist based Paul's dream regime

Attached: PicsArt_01-21-12.57.49.jpg (640x466, 39K)

The United Nations for not ever being able to do any real anything.

Unironically, the manlets. Read up on it, this shit was a legit beta uprising.

This isn't like the Rohingya situation which has been going on since the 70s, this started and ended within 2 months. That's too fast for an international body to come to an agreement.

Those trees grew too tall

Regardless of opinions, I think we can all agree that late-20th century African conflicts are interesting as fuck

Attached: Congo War greentext.png (2724x8142, 2.88M)

Paratrooper post

Attached: Congo Civil Clusterfuck.jpg (1280x4079, 1.16M)

whites for ending imperialism

Rwandans are the Prussians of Africa. Someone post the greentext on their invasion of the Congo.

Not the RPF, that's for sure. As is if stopping the genocide wasn't enough, Paul Kagame has turned out to be one of the best leaders in Africa right now, won his party Hutu support, made Rwanda one of the fastest growing economies in Africa, and he cares so much he only sleeps 4 hours a night.

Attached: RwandaHDI.png (583x339, 28K)

t. t*tsi cockroach

the proper term is inyenzi, user

...will see you now.

Attached: file.png (2122x1415, 3.45M)

I remember that!

Shit was cash.

It's Europe's fault for not giving the Hutu their own country and the Tutsi their own country. Diversity is not a strength, it's the cause of every civil war.

Attached: Hutus and Tutsis.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The weakest.

Attached: Chimp war, Kahama BTFO.png (291x474, 43K)

It's Europes fault for colonizing and setting up this fucked up racial hand cutting system in the first place. At that point if they had different countries they would have just gone to war with each other.

Cut the tall trees

FPBP

Machetes fault.

>Unironically, the manlets. Read up on it, this shit was a legit beta uprising.
except Rwandan pygmies were genocided as well, it was a land grab plain and simple

the racial component was just a pretext

>Kasekala did nothing wrong

>dust has settled

Nah nigga, that dust hasn't settled at all.

Attached: tutsi chad.jpg (3132x1080, 580K)

fugging ebin thank you for posting

Sauce?

Nobody

FPBP

So you're saying the bluehats are useless in both the short AND long term?

Cut the tall trees

Tell me one (1) reason why should I care about blacks killing each other in Africa and want to stop it.
>inb4 back to /pol/

the graves are not yet full

>This isn't like the Rohingya situation which has been going on since the 70s, this started and ended within 2 months. That's too fast for an international body to come to an agreement.

This. I fucking hate "Slick Willy" Clinton and even I don't hold it against him that he chose not to send to US troops into yet another African mess when Black Hawk Down was still fresh on everyone's minds. For Christ's sake, Rwanda has neither a coastline we can land Marines nor did it have any intact airports large enough for airborne troops to land at (the two premiere rapid response forces of the US Military) and yet all these fucking Hollywood neoliberal retards expect us to somehow to swoop in and "save the children"?

Attached: panama-invasion-e1496160049455.jpg (1600x900, 261K)

As much as I like the RPF you can't trust any information that comes out of Rwanda, they have an iron fist when it comes to the press there. I seriously doubt the Hutus support Kagame and suspect they're just itching to whip out the machetes again

Well useless if you want them to do anything besides rape local children

the US were actually on the brink of sending in Marines iirc, they even had them loaded onto choppers before it was canceled because the RPF commander made it clear that he didn't want US troops in the way of his advancing forces.

I know Veeky Forums is generally more trustworthy than /pol/ but I'm gonna need a source for that.

Attached: Substantiate your claims.png (277x271, 8K)

>Unironically, the manlets. Read up on it, this shit was a legit beta uprising.

So you're saying the bluehats are useless in both the short AND long term?

This. I fucking hate "Slick Willy" Clinton and even I don't hold it against him that he chose not to send to US troops into yet another African mess when Black Hawk Down was still fresh on everyone's minds. For Christ's sake, Rwanda has neither a coastline we can land Marines nor did it have any intact airports large enough for airborne troops to land at (the two premiere rapid response forces of the US Military) and yet all these fucking Hollywood neoliberal retards expect us to somehow to swoop in and "save the children"?

This

I think i read it somewhere on /r/military, nobully

So my post is gonna be copypasta now?

>I think Veeky Forums is more reliable than /pol/
>hahah idk I read it on leddit somewhere :)

The only people who treat /pol/ as if it's the same as Stormfront are newfags who still cross post on Reddit

Attached: 1507979717593.png (211x239, 4K)

I don't even mean that. Determining something is genocide on an international level is a huge deal, it's not something the UN comes to lightly. These things take time, but usually genocides last long enough that they can do something about it. This ended so fast that there was still debate on whether it's a genocide or merely a crime against humanity.

Don't forget how western aid puts local producers out of business. Who's going to sell a t-shirt when there's free t-shirts shipped in thousands of miles away?

Or how about the example of Norman Borlaug? Instead of letting developing nations sort out their massive internal political problems, and thus letting institutions of law and order take hold, he subsidized almost every corrupt regime by reducing the punishment of inefficiency and unrest in the form of starving people in a state of unrest.

There's going to blood with Africa's current population growth in tandem with uncertain institutions. A bloodshed that could've been prevented by local peoples working out institutions that prevent people from starving. Instead we have institutions prepared to receive external human and monetary capital that are going to be screwed at the slightest problem.

They are the same fucking thing.
Colonisers thought they were different but the it was just the divide between labourers and higher class.

Thats like seperating white people based on height and if they can tan.

how does he operate with no hands?

France for encouraging the Hutu

Kagame came up from the mud to overthrow several backwards dictatorships, not just the one in his own country, as user said he brought the tiny country of Rwanda to the forefront of African politics /economics, all in the aftermath of a deliberate genocide of the majority of his ethnic group. He even adopted several random orphans of the genocide. This man is a shining example of what an African leader should be.

Attached: 1511741373405.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

kys

/pol/ is shit and so are you

Bill Clinton for not building a Tutsi-Hutu harem to promote peace

Jews for monopolizing of being victims of genocide

the UN

the FFL are the most based and likeable villains/anti-heros in world history by far

> unironically trusting /pol/ for historical info.

Equivalent to going to tumblr for Biology facts

Attached: djw8lztokti01.png (586x578, 37K)

This

Sounds like something he’d do

B*lgians

>Paratroopers need an airport to land
Nigga what's a parachute or a helicopter?

>Marines can only invade by sea
Also what? How the fuck are there marines in Afghanistan then? They have helicopters too!

>it's the cause of every civil war

Should we create a country for every collective with a conflicting opinion then?

>/pol/ being a trustworthy historical source

Hmmmmmm...

But he didn't do it though

You know the thing about posts like this is that they really show how filled with shitposters this board is. I guarantee you you could find stuff like this on r/askhistorians just soyified.
People need to read more books man.

>parachute or a helicopter

Airborne assaults are usually aimed at securing airports. The airports are necessary for follow on operations (bringing in reinforcements, heavy equipment, and supplies).

>Also what? How the fuck are there marines in Afghanistan then? They have helicopters too!

They were flown in from carriers after Army Rangers took the Khandahar Airport.

Bump

>thinking Veeky Forums isn’t just neoliberal /pol/

This

The bureaucrats in 19th-century European who drew the administrative boundaries of their colonies

Rwanda is one of the few African countries with borders built around an existing African kingdom instead of arbitrary division by European colonialists.

Attached: 1488423157157.png (900x900, 72K)

This

Also Tutsis and Hutus have always hated each other

How long have they been going at it?

FPBP

kek

Not him, but seriously tough. why should i care?

Voodooo powers

The hutus for starting it

Hutu

The tutsi managed to overthrow the hutu leadership before the european colonised them so quite some time.

I think that would be pretty cool. Extremely impractical, but pretty cool.
Imagine a world where there is no need for politics, because there's no need to resolve conflicts. There's a state for every brand of opinion, and you can just move there if you really care so much.
That'd be pretty neat.

looks like that high HDI progress is just returning to the curve before it dropped after 1985 and now is declining in relative growth terms.

Was there ever even a UN initiative to move into Rwanda, or were they happy to jack off in Somalia? Without a secured UN initiative there'd be no reason for the US to get involved, and if they had wanted to go in they could have secured another proxy military to do it with.

It was called UNAMIR

The Hutsis and Tutus

The cockroaches

As usual like a lot of so-called "genocides" or "massacres" it was largely made up by the globalists and the soros-funded forces. Rwanda in 1994 do not have a Rothschild Central run Bank so they had to make up a genocide that never happened so they supported soros-funded agitators to demonize Rwanda in claim they're committing genocide but that wasn't true at all.

Back to pol schizo

>missing the point this hard
reddit pls go

Who the fuck would put their money in a Rwandan bank?

Something something new world order

As early as the 15th Century

Tell me more

Prior to any European contact or colonization Rwanda was controlled by a Tutsi monarchy. (Tutsis were only a small minority of the population). Back then Tutsi and Hutu were more analogous to social classes than strictly defined racial groups, Tutsis that somehow lost status could become part of the Hutu underclass, and vice versa for Hutus. When Germany came, they saw the monarchy as a system they could use to make Rwanda a German colony with a minimal number of Germans directly involved, and did little to change the power structure in place. Part of this was due to the fact that Germans considered the more European looking Tutsis to be superior to the shorter and darker skinned Hutus. When Belgium gained control of Rwanda after WWI, they took a more direct role in ruling the country then Germany had and intensified the racial separation between Hutus and Tutsis, ID cards that listed ethnicity were issued and more pro-Tusti policies were put in place at expense of the Hutus. (You can probably see where this is going) In 1959, intense anti-Tutsi riots broke out, thousand of Tutsi were killed and more fled the country, when Belgium left in 1962 Rwanda was a Hutu controlled republic, although like most African countries immediately after decolonization it became dictatorship pretty quickly.

I think I'll trust pol before fucking reddit you fucking idiots

They are actually the only ones in subsaharan africa with a funtioning universal healthcare system ive read once.
Ethnostates for the win.

Come now, the least we could have done was let Rwanda wholesale annex the congo.