IEXEC - welcome to the future $RLC

The altcoin evolution just started. IEXEC is the pioneer with a running product. It is a great feeling to be on board.

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/news/request/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bought this meme earlier today at 8686 sats
Freefalling since then

jumped in yesterday.
feeling pretty comfy for when they'll release their decentralized app store in the first half of december

>8.5k sats right now with a surge in volume and a fuckhuge buy wall
>Actual product out, with developers able to start developing their dapps
>PhDs on the team
>meme

Thanks, just sold 100k.

thanks for the cheap coins faggot, stay poor

y-you too

VOLUME LOL?

IEXEC will fly very soon. They already have a working product, and their product is far superior to the cryptoshit of Golem. Fucking dumb newbs. They will learn and buy when its too late. Welcome to Lambo land brethen.

another case where i don't see the need of the token. cool idea, but what worth is investing? the marketplace will take many forms of currency so no need to accumulate rlc.

it's a meme u idiot. so much for ur smart coin

This will be far more valuable as soon as it gets going, dont miss the train

Can you not hear Pajeet? RLC is calling.

> tfw too smart for golem

Over $150 by 2021 (conservative), in theory half the internet could run on iExec framework and save those using it billions while decimating cloud service providers such as AWS.

Just a small hint: v2.0 will be on time. The team is already ahead of schedule.

RLC will be at least several hundred dollars in a few years.

The quads on RLC being a few hundred bucks make it true. Praise Kek!

Anyone still into golem, elastic or sonm with rlc around is literally retarded

Checked

golem= folding at home vaporware, incompetent team
elastic = yawn
sonm = scam or incompetent vaporware
iexec = 15yrs in the making, created by world's leading grid/super computing scientists

White quads of our lord pepe the kek

For those unaware:
iex.ec/news/request/

Iexec has partnered with request

I was considering buying 1 more ZEC worth of RLC (bought 2 so far at ~7600), but would it be a good idea to use that 1 ZEC on request instead?

My target for rlc is 100 bucks within a few years. This would put me at 10mill usd!

Personally i dont have any req, but i consoder buying some. Iexec would not partner with then if they thought that req is shit

That's what I was thinking. I have a lot of trust in Iexec being an academic myself.

RLC is going to be big these next 2 months for sure

Try 20 years

Look at the technology behind the coin.
It has a working product and shits on XEL.
Its not run by a woman like GNT.
Why arent you buying this Veeky Forums?

This is the ONLY distributed computing blockchain project with a working product. They pretty much wrote the book on it. This team is legit as it gets. They keep hinting partnerships in the slack group as well. I am ready for RLC to break out to 30k sats in the next two months. BULLISH

Notice how much bullshit hype there was around the Golem blockchain. Fucking dumb niggers. IEXEC is the deal real.

Golem community is getting impatient: "That's right, we need some news. The delay on delivering brass might be a little disturbing. Some people for sure will be ditching their bags and investing in competition."