Why are you not investing in this seriously undervalued ICO? I call save 5x, we will see november 22

Why are you not investing in this seriously undervalued ICO? I call save 5x, we will see november 22.
30 million cap you say?
Well they only raised 2m so far because they decided to close their registration for phase 1 of the sale. They want to sell most of the tokens in phase 2 of the ICO now, for a higer price. That's startin 8 weeks after tokens hit exchanges. The will be tradeable on november 22 on hitbtc, other exchanges will be announced too. They don't want too many cheap tokens on exchanges now because they have a big partnership they are going to announce before phase 2, and they expect the price to rise 20%-40% until then.
I think this very conservative, considering we are looking at a marketcap of 5 million max, today they reached they 2m in contributions,+1.8m from angel investors. Phase 1 is open 12 more days but I doubt there will be much more incoming with the closed registration. Every shitcoin has a higer marketcap, but artoken is backed by an existing buisness, cappasity was founded 4 years ago and a Ceo who is an intel top innovator 2016, and intel is even usign his software, google easy 3d scan, third entry leads to their software hosted on intels website. Wouldn't be too crazy if they partnered with Intel. The Token and Blockchain actually have a use, they could be the biggest 3d model marketplace granted their first mover adventage. AR/VR industry, 3D printing, 3D models in (shopping)websites, I am fucking hyped for the future of this. DYOR reserach and leave your email if you need an invite

is this the girl taht was advertising her snapchat on boz?

>boz
I dont know, what do you mean?

i dont listen to 3d wymon

Bozi tgha

show ass

wtf

this is considered sfw right?

more

like people work on this board

her tits are covered!

what ico are we talking about btw xD

>XD