What is the cause of this pathetic phenomenon?

What is the cause of this pathetic phenomenon?

Attached: irish american.png (1024x694, 407K)

racemixing and neo-modernism

Hippie whore moms and tryhard edgelord rebel liberal guys, all with far more English or German ancestry than any Irish, but since Irish are oppressed, it's okay to be proud of it.

Irish immigrants nearly completely replaced the population of Massachusetts.

They developed their own working class culture which is the working class and even middle class culture of much of Massachusetts today. I am part of that culture, my mother cooks corn beef and cabbage every saint Patty's day, then me and my buddies of Irish ancestry who are part of that culture get hammered in green shirts.

It's a lot of fun.

Self loathing among liberals, half this country is proud to be american and the other half would rather be anything else, hence the identity politics. It stems from a desire to belong to a group.

Americans have basically no culture so they have to larp to feel good about themselves.

An enormous amount of irish settled in georgia, but we haven't called ourselves irish in three hundred years.

Mass immigration is much more recent. Mid 1800's to early 1900's.

You see the original immigrants to the US were Germans and their descendants inherited the autism

Lol and I don't mean mass immigration, I mean Massachusetts immigration.

The problem, as far as I can see, is that some people don't feel content with just pride in being American, especially in regards to culture. For white Americans, this therefore gives them two options; either they can identify with whites - which is taboo - or they can be proud of their 1/64th Irish heritage.

You should probably kill yourself.

>Why are African-Americans so...?
>Why are Italian-Americans so...?
>Why are Irish-Americans so...?

I´m seeing a trend here.

Nah I'm all set, angry guy on Veeky Forums.

The stupidest thing I've ever heard one of them say was "I'm 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German, and half American.

The worst of any white(if you can call them that) immigrants into this country are the Irish.

Attached: 1519604971717.png (581x449, 117K)

Lol pretending to be above all this Veeky Forums stuff, and trying very hard to be a normie by using things vilified by Veeky Forums as a blueprint...

The state with the strongest Irish ancestry is number 1 to number 5 of the 50 states in all measurable positive categories.

No one cares about you.

Because they also have the largest English ancestry...

lol I can completely understand them if I were American I'd do whatever I could to distance myself from it as well.

Irish is even higher.

No it isn't. They're hugely outnumbered by English population contribution. You're wrong actually. The places wherein Anglo Americans are outnumbered by Irish Americans are Chicago, Atlanta, and other large cities with ridiculous amounts of blacks and crimes. Irish people are a human-pig hybrid that honestly have no place in these United States.

The state in this country with the highest proportion of Irish ancestry is Massachusetts. The state's main ancestry is Irish by any data on the topic. Boston and Worcester were primary destinations of the Irish immigrants and it shows. Hell you can tell by walking around and looking at people. Tons of pale, freckled reddish haired Irish looking people everywhere.

irish people are literally niggers

yep and they're still outnumbered by the English. Try again, or can your mutt half jew, quarter Irish, quarter Puerto Rican mind not grasp it?

Lol no. Very few Irish(non ulster) immigrated to america before the 1840's.

Incorrect, read it again fuckstick.

I just hate that a bunch of retards disgrace Christ by treating Saint Patrick's feast day as a national holiday, and of all things, reinforce the stereotype that Irish are drunkards by getting wasted on it.

Do those from Ulster not count? Scots of Gaelic descent went back to literally where they were initially from (oversimplified maybe) and then migrated a few hundred years later to usa.

This is the answer. ; _ ;

Nice Ad Hominem, desu

calling yourself white or american is too bland or comes with baggage

Attached: DOeILwoXcAY-j8V.jpg (980x460, 94K)

How many of these 40 million "Irish-Americans" are 1/165th Irish?

I find it hard to believe America could have 10 times as much Irish people as Ireland itself.

Attached: 20180228_160522.png (946x1261, 209K)

potato diet stunts brain development

There is literally no biological difference between Englishmen and Irishmen

one day i want to visit the small town my family is from but the irish disdain for americans puts me off. i can't blame them though. i'm a plastic paddy after all.

About 4.5 Million Irish immigrated to the US in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Irish-Americans tended to have large families (as it tends to be in lower-class families without easy access to contraception), so there tended to be a lot of them. Include everyone in America who's has at least 50% Irish descent, and it doesn't seem that ridiculous anymore.

There are a lot of Americans with full or half Irish ancestry.

American's interbreed but that doesn't mean that everyone is that mixed.

Ethnic Revivalism, people will always identify with their blood roots, especially the ones that make them different from the rest

the US shows this very well

Anyone noticed it on TV too?

In every single family comedy, the white american dad is always "Irish"

Amerimutts don't want to admit what they are and thus larp as a real people.
Embrace your hybrid vigour you self hating creturas

>St Pattys

Is there are more disgusting sign of an "Irish"-American?

Masshole niggers are retarded. Us based Italian Americans just make out awesome pizza, drink out red wine and make the world a better place for everyone.

Fucking off yourself.
All of you scum must be eliminated. If you aren't a real Yankee, with family stretching back from before 1776, you don't belong here.
We can cut off the West and you can live there.

>St Pattys
god I do hate that so much

Attached: 1520438691991.gif (230x230, 76K)

I hate all 'muh ancestry' fags
Reee it doesn't matter if you're 1/50th irish you faggot
Collectivist bullshit

>Patty

Attached: 147728182993478.png (500x539, 393K)