Was Alexander the Great actually PERSIAN?

Was Alexander the Great actually PERSIAN?

Attached: alexander-the-great-wc-9180468-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

no

His real name was ISKANDER and he was.

Please, no Persio-centrism here, it's even more disgusting than Afrocentrism

>Persian-centrisim
>on Veeky Forums
c'mon guy

Better question, was he really that great?

He basically fought one big battle against a poorly led Persian force. Then procedes to just conquer shitty steppe tribes and desert goat fucking peoples.

Not so great if you ask me.

Someone who claim that Alexander the Great was Persian has the intellectual level of someone who claim Jade Austen was Black.

legitimately i think [spoiler]fun[/spoiler] goes over your head
Issus and the Persian Gates but the latter was basically a tiny force of Persians pulling a Thermapolaye on Alexander

fun? We're on Veeky Forums, not /b/.

Veeky Forums is also one of the worst boards so why not?

We're here to discuss factual history, not speculations and "fun".

he was BLACK

GTFO afrocentrist

>factual discussions
>Veeky Forums
Laughable.

No he wasn't but he did adopt Persian culture, which his commanders didn't like.

Attached: 230px-Darius_III_of_Persia.jpg (230x317, 29K)

he was great because he took down the greatest empire of that time. it's like canada taking down the us.

kek

Attached: 1_8MOwNBe2UE4bUU34T9yeoA.png (973x601, 163K)

Pretty sure he was Nordic.

welll there isn much diferent with the bbc
Now the nigger chimp as roman emperors and shiit

Attached: 1520885115138.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

yes she was

Well, he went on foot and horseback from Greece to India, and kicked everyone's ass on the way there.
Now if you consider the logistics, and persuasion a general needed back then to achieve such a feat, then you'll see hoe Great he was.

I can think of only one other general who achieved so much and that is Charles the Great.

Greece to India isn't that far desu senpai

in 330 bc it was

why dont you try to excell and improve yourself instead of destroying the achieviment of other ,pretty sad desu

Why did the Greeks fair so badly and struggled so hard against the Indians while the Persians seemed to always breeze through them in wars?
Persian Empire in 336 BC was a literal shadow of itself and was effectively ended with the body become a corpse after Issus. Ariobarzanes was the last hurrah and when he died, the twitching only endured with the final spasms of Darius III running around.

Cmon, Napoleon is up there too.

>no mention of Cyrus the Great

this alexander was inspired and see as symbol to emulate

I'm still amazed that Cyrus absolutely ass-fucked three empires at the height of their power and influence in subsequent order like a boss.

Bruh
They just marched all the way from greece through iran and then had to fight EVEN MORE FOREIGNERS
They where tired as fuck and just wanted to go back home and not deal with many more fucking barbars

He is nothing without what his father left him. In the reason all he did was fight and conquer is because he dad did all the logistics for him.

Thats like saying charlemagne did nothing because other kings built up francia
Most great conquerers had a strong power base or started to take shit when all their neighbors where busy or weakened, just because they didn't build that power base or engineer those problems doesn't mean they aren't great

>it an I watched a YouTube video on a historical figure and think I know everything kid

I didn't say he wasn't great but his dad's influence is understated. He reformed everything from the military to the culture in Macedonia

Alexander the Great, like Aristotle and Pericles before him was a Turk.

He was Slavic

Nigga, they had rest stops, they had pull overs, they took time between battles to recuperate and party'd in Persia for awhile before going on Alexander's autism fulled campaign against India.

Maybe in the Quran

WE