Just cracked over 1000 of these suckers. Who here in the 1000+ club?

Just cracked over 1000 of these suckers. Who here in the 1000+ club?

2050 here but still feel like i need more

So do I user but it's a comfy hold.

Somone post pregnant deluded arkies pic

I have like 100
I tend to not go all in on single thing.
Chasing moons is more amusing.

have 6.4k. wanted 10k but think that possibility is gone now.

233 club

feel pretty poor, yet comfy

Any idea when the mobile wallets will be released?

When it goes below ico price again

I have like 13 lmao. Should I trade my LTC for arc after another small gain? Want to get to triple digits at least.

Yes.

>13
that's $1300 year from now

they seem to do 8% or so percent of the actual coding of the wallet a week. its at 84% now im pretty sure. so hopefully within the month

Jealous user. Im only at 100 and waiting for my next job to dump a shit ton into ark.

25 tickets to the 1000 club. Patiently waiting, staking and receiving 7 ARK per day with /our/ delegate.

Thank you user

Mobile wallets are at 96% now
Formation of the Business Entity is 97%

Banking on ark to buy me a small house so I can pull pints and write music instead of code

lol, fucking arklets man...

yes but thats including the planning and mockups. the actual coding and development of the app is 84%.

Ark VM is going to usher in a new wave of crypto.
its a fucken cool product.

9500 soon to be 10k. waiting on breaking that 50k barrier

>red candles errywhere

3017 here, need more before the engines light off

How to jinx a coin 101

OP this thread caused today's fall in price

I used to have 6400. Now I could afford about 2400 if I bought back in. Also I would have been accumulating from the Veeky Forums delegate if I just hodl’d so I’d have 100 extra for free now. RIP

great time to accumulate, then

There's no reason to ever hold ltc.

fugg I only have 150 Ark. must.accumulate.more

I only have 37
I need 50 at least for Change faucet

I took my 100 ARKs put them in BCH yesterday and will ride it for one or two more days and switch back to ARK

Moon Man'd

10000 club

Anyone heard of e-Ark? Someone was here yesterday air dropping it. I posted my ETH address (token compatible) but nothing is there.

I got some from an earlier airdrop, but it took a few days.

I did receive 150k eark of the second airdrop, this user was really nice, not sure how much it'll be worth though

OK, thanks. I had posted my Coinbase wallet first, then realized it wasn't token compatible so I posted the 2nd as fast as I could. Hope they weren't sent into oblivion.

What the fuck is e-Ark though?

This one was only 10,000, but still.

I don't even get how people can have less than 500 of these
This coin was on Veeky Forums since it was 25 cents and it was under a dollar for months. How do people here even have less than 100

New money is always coming in, but most of them can only spend lunch money on crypto

3000+ here. A friend tipped me off to this. Funny thing is he dumped it all around $1 because he had no patience.

5.1k reporting in
lol this

I wonder if she'll come back

2.5k reporting

Should I put everything into arks

6000+ here