BITCOIN SHUTTING SHOP

HAHAHAH SELL SELL SELL. CORE LEAD DEVELOPER STATES BTC 'CLASSIC' IS GOING DOWN:

Due to this decision, Zander wrote that the those behind the so-called "legacy chain" (Zander's term for the bitcoin blockchain), "would rather go down with their ship" than upgrade the software to keep up with the rising numbers of transactions.

"As such, he said, Classic will cease operations "in a matter of days or weeks," urging all miners and nodes currently supporting the network to immediately migrate to an alternative."

coindesk.com/bitcoin-classic-announces-closure-in-wake-of-segwit2x-suspension/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit...
The flip...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOKAY
LADS
WHAT DO I BUY

* drugs
* monero
* pizza

please help

Monero then drugs then pizza later

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

i only have 50 bucks to spend here lad

holy fuck

God dammit i go to sleep early and kmd and btc die in a few hours, fuck this shit im done

Does anyone even hold Bitcoin Classic? Is it on ANY exchange? lol

Is this real?

STOP

Lol I made OP's pic. It was Charlie Lee and I made him look more chinky and a fat fuck. Weird seeing it used though for a non-Litecoin thread.

wtf is bitcoin classic the real btc we are holding?

Is this for real? I seriously don't know?? So Bitcoin is done for and it will be Bitcoin cash???

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MAKE IT STAHP PLS all this red...

Nice art bro, also, I was born in 1990 so nice digits too

yes get the fuck out now, get anything other than BTC hurry before everything gets clogged up and you can't get out
literally verge would be better at this point

FUD - Bitcoin classic is just a team that wanted to fork Btc in the future to do their own scaling solutions. Lead dev on the 'Classic' project has cancelled it and supported BCH

Thats it, nothing major really, buy the btc dip

BITCOIN CLASSIC IS NOT BTC YOU FUCKING RETARDS BITCOIN CLASSIC IS NOT BTC YOU FUCKING RETARDS BITCOIN CLASSIC IS NOT BTC YOU FUCKING RETARDS BITCOIN CLASSIC IS NOT BTC YOU FUCKING RETARDS
please kill yourselves, seriously

bitcoin.com/public-service-announcement

holy mother of fuck get out now guys fuck

people still believe in santa fud?

yes sell all crypto now

Thanks, here is one more appropriate to Bitcoin. Luke Dash Jr's true form.

kek, damn this is good art bro, I also have some of my own, check this out daddy. Is not btc related but still

kek, some people on this board...

>Tom Zander, core dev
try harder

wut da fuck is dis

Verge is a great buy, dunno why you are shitting on it