Did dinosaurs actually exist???

I saw a couple of months ago a video explaining the fraud behind some archeological discoveries about dinosaurs (dont have the source anymore). Now I have my doubts.

Did they actually exist? If so, how come there are such few 'remainings' of them? We are so conditioned to believe in them but where are the actual proofs? We are programmed to believe in them because is popular opinion that oil comes from them, but do they? I dont know, it just doesnt sound quite right to me.

How do we know this is not some made up bullshit by some (((people)))?

Attached: 18274956_1526297177441873_9039062870454094920_n.jpg (699x485, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophie_Zoologique
socialecologies.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/slavoj-zizek-the-stain-of-the-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_KkndA3fn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5A0um9-Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=D-rGvX3NLf8
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZmaMpdKqM
youtube.com/watch?v=_jxEYBJnYHc
youtube.com/watch?v=sfU3QhpxChI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqP55kM7MfI
youtube.com/watch?v=3hx5aYqM89A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_dinosaurs
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
creation.com/
icr.org/
trueorigin.org/
answersingenesis.org/
creationwiki.org/Main_Page
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
davelivingston.com/tableofcontents.htm
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology.htm
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that Zizek does not believe that dinosaurs existed.

Dinosaurs were created by the oil companies as a smoke screen to hide the origins of where oil actually comes from.

Wake up sheeple!

the video that i saw talked about the fabrications of these by demand of archeological institutions

Attached: SUE-TRex.jpg (800x400, 87K)

They did exist, it's all bullshit. 19th century Jews would be quite unable to make gigantic fucking skeletons and then bury them in all continents of the world.
He does, he specifically references the K-T extinction as an example of nature being cruel.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Attached: 1200px-Deinonychus_(Raptor_Prey_Restraint).jpg (1200x867, 85K)

well, they did undermine Europe to be completely invaded by third world niggers in a single generation. how can making up some big weird looking skeletons be any more difficult? you just need money, and they have it.
never underestimate the juden.

Where I live you can dig up fossilised sharks teeth all day long, from the base of the local clay cliffs on the beach.
Also, crocodiles are last remaining descendants of dinosaurs.

Dragons existed

Of course not. There is not a SINGLE primary source mentioning them. You only start to get legends about them literally millions of years after they allegedly existed.

>birds exist
Crocodiles aren't even descended from dinosaurs you turbofaggot.

show me one (1) chunk of the meteorite that 'killed' them.
show me the remains of the supposedly millions of dinosaurs that should have been roaming the earth at this time
explain why so many fossils are fake. why the need to lie?
why do dinosaurs start becoming popular around the same time as Darwinism?
Thought not. why do people believe in the dinohoax in 2018?

>dinosaurs
>archaeology

Unbelievable that this thread exists

>crocodiles are last remaining descendants of dinosaurs.
crocodiles are not descended from dinosaurs, dinosaurs and crocodiles are both descended from a common archosaur ancestor but their evolution diverged in the early Triassic.

its making fun of holocaust denial

>Lamarckism established at the turn of the 19th century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophie_Zoologique

>The first dinosaur to be described scientifically was Megalosaurus in 1824, by William Buckland. Buckland (1784-1856) was a British fossil hunter and clergyman who discovered some Megalosaurus fossils in 1819 and named the reptile in 1824. It was the first dinosaur ever described scientifically and first theropod dinosaur discovered (this is all in hindsight, because the dinosaurs had not yet been recognized as a separate taxonomic group - the word dinosaur hadn't even been invented yet).

>the first dinosaur discovered was discovered after the inception of Lamarckism

Very curious indeed, OP.

"So, to repeat Meillassoux’s fossil question in the most direct way: is a dinosaur fossil proof that dinosaurs existed on Earth independently of any human observer, whether empirical or transcendental? If we can imagine transposing ourselves into the pre-historical past, would we encounter dinosaurs the way we reconstruct them today? Before rushing to an answer, we should remember how relative “external reality” is with regard to our point of view, which does not mean that we “created” it, but that out of the infinite complexity of the Real-in-itself a part or slice of reality was selected as correlative to our perceptual apparatus. So we cannot ever escape the circle: the reality of a fossil is “objective” insofar as it is observed from our standpoint, in the same way that a rainbow “objectively exists” from our standpoint— what “objectively exists ” is the entire field of interaction between subject and object as part of the Real"
socialecologies.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/slavoj-zizek-the-stain-of-the-real/

He is not a scientific realist. He does not believe in dinosaurs, evolution etc.

we see things in the world aorund us, in the rocks etc
we build theories around them
we refine these theories based on trying to fit them within the context of other theories we have (plate tectonics, rock aging etc, carbon dating etc)
we use these theories for to explain and predict the world we experience around us
someone comes along and completey misunderstands the function of these theories and thinks there's an actual past 'out there' with this 'story' about the earths geological and biological past functioning in the same way as a religious creation story

dinosaurs exist, but as existential placeholders/unobservable within the context of an scientific theory. there is no mind-independent past that may (or may not) contain the existence of dinosaurs.

Yes. They were called dragons, largely wiped out by the Flood.
Went fully extinct during the middle ages - although there are still reported sightings today (Loch Ness, swamps of Congo, etc).

>The Hidden History of the Dinosaurs
youtube.com/watch?v=a_KkndA3fn4

>1 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Does The Bible Mention Dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr5A0um9-Fg
>2 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Did Man Co-Exist With Dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=D-rGvX3NLf8
>3 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Did A Flood Destroy The Dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZmaMpdKqM
>4 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Did Dinosaurs Get On and Off The Ark?
youtube.com/watch?v=_jxEYBJnYHc
>5 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Are Dragons Really Dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=sfU3QhpxChI
>6 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Do Dinosaurs Still Live Today?
youtube.com/watch?v=tqP55kM7MfI
>7 - The Truth About Dinosaurs - Do We Have Conclusive Evidence of Dinosaurs?
youtube.com/watch?v=3hx5aYqM89A

>there is no mind-independent past

Attached: 1519174272056s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

there is also a photo taken during the U.S. civil war that shows a shot down pterodactyl put on display by troops.

evolutionists/darwinists who believe in "millions of years" went in full damage control, making a replica, saying the replica is fake and therefore (by proxy) the original had to be fake as well. the absolute state of atheism

A fossil is a primary source, dummy.

Lizards today that look like small stegosaurus and dinosaurs are really interesting and give a lot of validity to the oxygen theory.

No wonder animals grew to be so huge in the pre-deluge world.

>we use these theories for to explain and predict the world we experience around us
Yes and when we do so, we're aiming for explanations that are actually true because true explanations have the best predictive power, or so we believe.

great thread

Attached: bumpbump.gif (300x227, 81K)

interesting documentary user, thanks

the idea that dinosaurs didn't exist is retarded, for the simple fact that the basis of this theory is that skeletons were never discovered until recently.

But this "fact" is stupid, as most dinosaur fossils would've been considered to be some form of mythological monster before this time period, not some giant reptile that lived millions of years ago.

The greatest evidence for why dinosaurs exist, is not all the skeletons, but the abundance of stories around the globe of legendary/ancient creatures that ceased to exist for some reason.

Every single culture has stories such as this, no exceptions. This is unprecedented.

No it's not. I mean, it may well be trying to but it just comes off as a whiny teenage liberal's first attempt at strawmanning /pol/

this thread is bad and you should feel bad

Dinosaurs still fucking exist today retards
Some of you who read would know what they are

I know! birds!
Zizek probably also does not believe in birds...

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 17K)

Are you retarded? Do you actually believe that?

Dinosaurs are lizards you moron.

he's an evolutionist, just report and ignore

>oil comes from them
No it doesn't. Oil comes from prehistoric bogs, compacted under millions of tons of rock over millions of years. Oil comes from prehistoric plants, not prehistoric animals.

(You)

>evolutionist

...Is all this shit coming from one guy? Like is there an evangelical on his that is just shitting up every vaguely related thread?

>show me one (1) chunk of the meteorite that 'killed' them.
There's millions of tons of it scattered all across the globe in the K-T boundary.

Nope. Lizards are squamata. Dinosaurs are Archosaurs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_dinosaurs

What is worse?
-creationists
-race denialists
-afrocentrists

Attached: 1446346323365.png (756x715, 889K)

Crocodilians are dinosaurs in that they were contemporary with the now extinct dinosaurs not that they are descended from them.

>animeposter
>retarded
Checks out

Most creationists are leftists nowadays.

Attached: 1520876172597.jpg (640x812, 57K)

>wikipedia
>evolution

into the trash

False.

Right-wing: pro-science, accepts evolution, race and gender.
Left-wing: anti-science, denies evolution, race and gender.

Evolution is a myth.

Are there seriously still people who un-ironically believe in it?

It's true, most liberals deny human evolution, for example.

it's mostly just retarded atheists who can't let go of the past.

You are either a religious retard or a leftist retard.

t. atheist retard

Is this thread a prank?Is this ironic shitposting on another level or what, I can't tell anymore?

Attached: 1520886846822.jpg (492x550, 57K)

No user, the evolutionists actually believe in it. They're not joking.

Even when science has disproven and debunked darwinism and shown intelligent design/creation to be true.

It's called cognitive dissonance.

The fact that we can even make new breeds of dogs via selecting for traits is absolute proof of evolution. There is a ton of proof from DNA to the fossil record, but that is some flat out undeniable everyday proof. The corn you eat would not exist without evolution, it's a species created by humans.

I bet you are a jew. Jews hate darwinism.

proofs user. You're talking a big game with no evidence.

Variations within kinds =/= Evolution

You clearly don't understand what observable science is.

Birds are an artificial construct you goddamn retards

18 hours of evidence

or just link him this user:

www.trueorigin.org

evolution is a religion

Ok, shlomo.

/thread

OP had his question answered, everyone go home.

>variation within kinds

Literal nonsense. Define kind.

Stop deleting my posts, /pol/tard janitor. How is this thread acceptable on Veeky Forums but me making fun of your retarded echo chamber isn't?

Attached: 1477581780243.jpg (749x751, 149K)

Bringing forth. Being able to reproduce.

Why jews and leftists hate evolutionary biology so much? Look what happened in URSS under Lysenko.

Creationists are right-wing conservatives you dolt.

The same crowd that believes in NOT murdering babies in the womb, which leftists want to do.

>animeposting

You are not one of us.

The vast majority are leftists that deny human evolution.

>it's another "evolutionists getting BTFO" episode

every time atheists try to ruin a thread, they get embarassed and destroyed instead

Wrong, folks. The #fakenews is pushing their GLOBAL WARMING agenda, and they are bigly wrong! Sad!

Sure thing, Schlomo. Slurp up your soy and continue to deny reality. It's what all leftists do.

That is not true.

Leftists believe in evolution and are atheists. They hate God and Christianity.

this.

That's what the (((media))) says. The fact is, jews always opposed darwinism.

t. Schlomo
We aren't buying your bait, /leftypol/. Go back to your echochamber on reddit

Alright so I'll use the actual term for that, it's called reproductive isolation and speciation. Humans have induced that in corn, MRSA, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and kale are all different species created by humans and descended from one plant. You're a drooling idiot and don't understand basic science.

>i want both lefty/pol/ and /pol/faggots to leave

Nature doesn't care what you call it.

The Bible says animals produce after their kind, and that is all we ever observe.

Darwinism is wild imagination and fantasy.
>These birds have different finches
>Therefore my ancestors were monkeys that came from a rock!

>Leftists believe in evolution

No. They deny human evolution, that is, races.

>Darwinism is wild imagination and fantasy.
Ok Antifa. You have to go back to /leftypol/

I literally just proved you wrong and you just ignored it. I just named 4 plants that don't reproduce "within kind" that were created by humans. That's macroevolution, suck my dick you stupid christcuck,

Yes. They're both ran by reality denying soyboy mutts and J*ws. Go back to your echochambers already, Schlomo.

I have communism more than you do, my neo-nazi LARPing friend.

hate*

It's useless to discuss with sjws.

Explain the peppered moth then friendo

That's what you want us to think, (((soyboy)))

By denying darwinism you are defending communism. You are preaching egalitarianism.

creation.com/
icr.org/
trueorigin.org/
answersingenesis.org/
creationwiki.org/Main_Page
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
davelivingston.com/tableofcontents.htm
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology.htm
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/

Creation is a scientific fact.

Evolution is a religious myth.

He can't explain MRSA, or corn, or broccoli, or cauliflower, or dogs, or housecats, or any species created by humans. He's a reality denying moron.

Back to /leftypol/

Communism is based on the idea of evolution you gigantic cock-fondling thunder cunt. There's a reason why the USSR is equated as an atheistic society.

itt: atheists / darwin cultists getting BTFO

We are all equal, created by God, goy. There are no races.

Attached: 850.png (680x510, 538K)

Yes there are different races. Did I ever say there weren't?

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

It's the opposite, antifa thug.
This has nothing to do with atheism. You can believe in God and evolution.

ITT: christcucks refusing to respond to evidence against them and claiming victory like the drooling fuckstains they are

atheists and /pol/tards need to get banned from this board

Leftist creationist don't believe in races.

You haven't even refuted newgeology.us/presentation32.html

So until then, you lost.

Can we get back to the dinosaurs.