LindyBeige

Found this guy on youtube and would like to know if he is a good source?

Attached: Lindy.jpg (450x563, 53K)

Great if you want dancing lessons, just a guy giving his opinion and nothing more for everything else.

I like LindyBeige, his videos are comfy and he usually knows his stuff. But the moment the French come up I usually question everything he says.

Don't get me wrong, I hate France as much as the next guy. But maybe I have a touch of Naploiboo.

He thinks the Bren was a superior LMG to both the MG42 and MG34, which he seems to believe are the same weapon, so no.

Attached: 1503680433616.png (2518x1024, 277K)

>I dont care that both of these firearms werent called the spandau, thats what I thought they were growing up so thats what Im going to call them!
He is a deluded fucking retard

From Stanley Hollis' VC citation.

>Later the same day in the village of Crepon, the Company encountered a field gun and crew armed with Spandaus at 100 yards range. CSM Hollis was put in command of a party to cover an attack on the gun, but the movement was held up.

You forget
>all videos start with walking away from the camera
>all videos start with amazing editing and end with amazing editing (so great he was even nominated for an Oscar)

>Boer REFUGEE camps not CONCENTRATION camps!

Based.

>boers start a war
>boers drag it down to the partisan level
no sympathy from me

OC for you guys

Attached: 692.png (853x543, 41K)

forgot market garden

>Collar not sticking up

One job

Yeah, if you're a redditor.

>is responsible for Bataclan and Nice
kek

Attached: lindybeg.jpg (359x222, 54K)

Knight this man!

If you're a contemporary bong, laden with inferiority and wewuzzkangs delusion, he's your guy.

dude republican patrician romans spoke greek not latin cause normans spoke french while ruling england.

Attached: what.gif (266x207, 260K)

Yes.

Although Fr*nch """people""" may disagree.

Is that wrong?

He's a fine lad.

Attached: lindybeige lol.jpg (600x429, 165K)

Source? Fuck no. He parades a lot of his own theories as hard fact and jumps to wild conclusions.

He is, however, entertaining, charismatic and a great introduction to subjects, allowing you to find better, reliable sources if his introduction left you interested.

Treat him as some dude who likes history sharing his opinions, not as a professor holding a lecture, and he's a fine channel.

yes

Oh and avoid anything he makes related to Britain or France. It'll be horribly biased and a bad introduction to whatever subject he's covering.